Do you have a fuck buddy...

Do you have a fuck buddy? I'd like to have one person who I can have an agreement with where we promise to fuck regularly regardless of whether we are getting along. It would just be mechanical, though it could still be intense. We'd fuck as if it were a scheduled doctor's checkup, just to ensure that some sex was guaranteed. We'd meet a physical contact quota but still pursue sex with others. We'd make sure that every body part got some attention regularly.

And you expected your thread to work with a chubby's pic?

I do. Thats why i had to take these yesterday

That your mom?

I kinda have two haha

>I kinda have two haha
>haha
>being this bad at faking pride

lol @ that landwhale desperately trying to suck in her gut and failing.

Sorry.

Yeah because i am not proud, all i want is a relationship but i end up with fwb twice now...

Ive had some in the past. They always get attatched emotionally. Ended up being not worth it

i lost count at how many people ive slept with. also havent gotten checked yet.
do i have the aids, Sup Forums?

I used to have a couple going at once. The number one rule to follow is make sure she doesn't have nothing to lose. Women that have nothing to lose will stop taking birth control, get pregnant and then you're their source of income. I Used to raw dog girls all the time once I get to know them, now I'm currently married with no regrets.

Have you fucked any niggers?

like 3 lightskin girls

that cocky look on her face

nice!

her name is Sarah Dillman but sometimes goes by Sarah Croscup. Lives in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Im sure youll find her on FB

I just threw up in my mouth

Hmm, thanks
I like it
Serious? I thinks she's sexy too

I knew her so I have more if you wish

Are you gay? Don't even try and tell us you wouldn't smash that chubby if she gave you a chance.

Jesus that is disgusting

Don't apologize to these guys it makes you look like a pussy, that chubby is hot and I'd fuck her any day.

last one I got

thoughts on this slut?

Fuck, that must be hard for you

This user speaks the truth

Thanks she is so fuckable

anything else I can answer to fulfill your fantasies?

I wish. I feel like women don't want me looking at them let alone fucking them

Just a perfunctory apology, customer is always right kind of thing. I still think she's hot

About her?
Does, she have any hobbies? Did she play sports?

>that look as if she is the hottest piece of ass around

do women not have any self awareness?

with how large she iss, sports arent her strong suit. she played bass a bit and paints. she tries to be "artsy" but is just basic for the most part. Also a flip-flop "lesbian"

they have a pussy that can squeeze your dick until you can't pull it out. That trumps all else

I thought maybe she'd be a first baseman a power forward or shot putter.
What's her voice like?

left is the only correct choice

sarcastic-like tone with a canadian accent.

I'd plunder every day

Good luck mate. I feel like the majority of guys would like a no strings attached fuck buddy they call up at a moments notice. If only we lived in a perfect world.

With a belly and ass like that it would be a major achievement to get your dick anywhere close to her cunt.

unless you have a 9 incher

That just makes you an outlier. Not the norm. Normal guys would give a tentacles to be able to dial up a piece of ass on the tele when their down in the dumps.

Just about any woman, no matter how ugly or disabled, has a better chance of finding some guy who'd fuck them than a guy in the same situation has as chance of finding a girl. As long as they have that advantage over us they'll continue to use that superior smirk.

I did for a while. She was very lazy in bed.

btw for all you virgins, thats called a girlfriend.
i would rather have my ass railed than have that flab climb up on me.

No, I don't want to have a girlfriend, just reliable fuck buddy

I wouldn't mind a fuck buddy. I'm on the other side of 30 and a 13 year long relationship.

I think I lost my game or never had one in the first place. Honestly its like I'm a low functioning autistic. My skills with women lapsed, because I haven't had a use for them in so long.

Found the faggot

Found the virgin

Good job, how about finding the shower, a life, outside and employment?

You don't shower, live, go outside of work

I have someone like this... sort of.

We don't agree politically, religiously, anythingously, but then I'll get a "When am I seeing you next?" message on Whatsapp. I'll drive up and fuck her brains out 6 times a night and then we'll chill and watching Netflix or something.

Then I get to go back to my real life while she tries to find a date on POF kek

At least you tried.

;^P

I had 2 fwb and a girl that wanted to date me all at the same time. None of them knew about the others. The last one was a virgin, until I had sex with her. One of the fwb had a boyfriend apparently. The other used to get rides from (what I assume was) a beta orbiter to come fuck, then get him to pick her up when we were done. She lived like 40 minutes away.

That sounds like the definition of "a wife" to me. Why else would you marry?