Just got accused of raping a girl, no one believes me shit

Just got accused of raping a girl, no one believes me shit.

What do?
Pic unrelated.

Fake

Tell them that there is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

Well - no point holding back now. Go actually do it. That'll teach her not to cry wolf.

Rape the bitch, since you'll already be facing the consequences

How many years in your virginity are you?

then you're still virgin

Shoot her in the face with a 12 GA

Thing is, she is actually agreeing with me. Other people told everyone that I raped her and the reaction scared her off to say nothing, not even the truth.

You can stfu and get an attorney

Elaborate please op?
Knowing the story could help us help you.

I'm sorry, but what the fuck?

Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.

lol you did rape her

are you okay?

Tell me her address and I will send The Britbong Paedo round. She will then find out what rape is.

So, I've known the girl for a bit now and I fucked her yesterday, pretty simple, we both were okay with it and all that. She even slept at my place and we even agreed onto being in a relationship, so basically, we're together now. Well, everyone from the fuckin' place I live in asked me why the fuck I would have a GF like her (Apparently she has a bad reputation, I do aswell so fuck it.) so I told them all to fuck off. Nothing bad yet.
She went outside today and apparently some people were telling everyone that I raped her and I got a massive shitstorm now. People telling me to kill myself and all that. No idea what I should do since the girl is pretty scared aswell due to the reaction so she is just remaining quiet.

10edgy12me

You must be a female. Haha, females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.

If this bitch is serious than an investigation will occur and both of you will go to court. Get a lawyer you dumb fuck, and tell him the absolute truth about everything. Your defence attorney can't help you if you don't tell him every detail

yo we got a cool guys here

put her house up for-sale...do a gas-light job, change her addtess, steal her animals if she has any...no harm done. right? Spill paint on unwanted parts of the property in the dark of the night. Guess what I'm trying to say is monitor her every move...this event has become your life live like you got raped.

Just ignore them as best you can, assholes will be assholes so expect a shit storm from them.
Play some video games, read books just don't give a shit like you were doing.

As for the girl, if she is worth it then she will have the brains to do the same and chill out with you whilst playing said video games. If she doesn't then fuck it let her go and move on with your life, you don't want some dumb girl holding you back anyway.

If there are police involved then just tell them the truth and they will know it's bullshit.

Tell them you're muslim and it was a sexual emergency.

OP here.

I'm fucking done, I don't know what to do anymore. That shit has the potential of ruining my life completely, I just came out of therapy and now I got this shit on my ass... I just don't know what to do.

I got rape accused too bro, I feel for you and wish death upon bitches like this. I was in a relationship with a cunt for months before she told her abusive ex I raped her then got back with him. I was told all her boyfriends had alledgedly "raped" her as well, which obviously isnt true, so she probably has a history, look into it.

Luckily in my case I ignored it and it went away, which was fucking stupid, don't do that, lawyer up

It won't ruin your life if it isn't true.

Same girl just texted me that she told them that I didn't rape her, they don't believe her because she cried infront of them earlier because of all the pressure she was put upon. Now even she can't say shit anymore.

I honestly think it's a phase most young women go through now days.
Feeling ashamed that they slept with someone and calling it rape.

I was rape accused by my ex who was claiming I raped a girl because she was drunk, regardless of how drunk I was as well. She turned into a complete Tumblr feminist in the last year of our shitty relationship.

Kill yourself

Sounds like they are doing it to be dicks or bully.
Some good advice is getting a lawyer involved but only when it looks like it's going to court. Which it probably won't, enjoy replaying your favourite video game.

Dude you are a pussy. Anyone who says you should kill yourself might be right. Quit being a bitch and stand your ground. And beat the absolute fuck out of her for being so stupid, and tell her if she utters another word you will finish what she started. You're fucking dumb.

Sounding a bit like feminists now aren't we or are you just MRM?

innocent until proven guilty

Say you are muslim and call them insensitive for not embracing your culture.

Found the sjw

Fuck her
Make a video of it
Post it on Sup Forums

watch "The Hunt" from 2012

Yes but what do I do when they come and beat down my door with bats and shit.

I'm not a fighter.

if youre american theres a reason the second amendment exicsts

Yes but I am more apt to holding my 'Piss-tool' than a pistol..

We will rally around you and burn the town down and start a war if you go down. Fuck america

But isn't that reserved just for school shootings and drive by's ?

Sorry lame britfag here.

Paul Caulfield.

Im gonna jizz rainbows when i kill him and his family for this shit. Ill burn his children or wife or other peoples alive in front of him while i rape him wwith a cactus. Just shove a whole cactus up there and use one of those cannon loaders to push it up there real good
Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

You are retarded as you clearly have not read that the girl agrees with op

Its eveyone else in town.

quit raping us with this stale copy pasta

/thread

People get accused of rape daily. Being accused and be convicted are two different things. Don't worry lying bitches take that shit it to court and it gets dropped more times than not. Willing to bet your charge will be dropped.

This. If she accused you, why not give the bitch a reason.

Get a lawyer.
State willingness to take a polygraph test (preferably the CIT method).
Counter sue for slander.

Well, your life is ruined now, might as well get laid.

It won't ruin your life if it isn't true AND the bitch defends you. Not just doesn't press the issue, she has to actively defend you. Women matter more than men whenever rape is involved, so tell her to get her head out of her ass and do something.

OP ! LISTEN
People are lying to you when they say it won't fuck up your life. It will fuck your life up BUG TIME ! Friends will start to distance themselves from you and/or not ever talk to you again. Family members as well will distance themselves from you and also many people you know will never look at you the same way again ! The police will come to your job to talk or arrest you because it will be safer for them and almost never do it at home. Your coworkers will also find out and you know how they are gonna react. OP just keep your head up no matter what !