Hey you. Yeah, you.

Your favorite album SUCKS.

heh... well.. I guess it do sucks...

yeah probably

no it doesn't
lol gottem

take back

here's a free hat

He is so handsome, is that why Sup Forums is so jealous?

i guess i respect fat tanno for not completely sucking kendrick's dick but he hardly explains why an album is good or bad in his shit reviews. they iether consist of him saying " so eh teh sonik evolution and ummmmmm le grooves. feeelin a low to high 4"

Jokes on you Fagtano, I hate music

t. fantano

he would never say taht

How do Fagtano/Scaruffi/Christgau rate your favorite album?

LOYALTY is fucking terrible. so bland and generic. the fuck was kendrick thinking with that shit song

Loyalty is pretty run of the mill pop-rap. Now Love... that is a true piece of shit and should not have been on this album.

loyalty is fun and catchy

/thread

it's mediocre radio garbage. mediocrity in creativity pisses me off more than anything.

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

I'll never understand why he looks so disgusted in that photo

He just saw your favorite album.

In an age when everyone's opinion is heard, what need have we for critics?

This

To discover new things. It's quite simple.

lemme fuk that blk gf fandago

Loyalty will age like milk. Few of the other songs will as well. Some CLASSICS on there tho.

That's why I liked to Pimp a Butterfly so much. It was produced mostly with live instrumentation. The sound of real instruments rarely ages at all. Consider the most timeless rap albums used 70s funk and soul samples, again real instruments. All these electronic sounds are nice now but won't be in 10 years. You really only have to listen to some stuff from the millennium and onward to see this.

I was sitting in school today talking to a friend about the new Gorillaz singles. We're in agreement that the new album will be uneven at best since all six tracks will likely be on the album and nothing has been impressive so far.

We start trading thoughts on their past work and some sperg sits down and tells us to shut the fuck up about the Gorillaz. Apparently they're his favorite band and beyond criticism so talking about them (positive or negative) is treated as a personal attack. We ignore the sperg and continue only to have him glare at us, escalating his tone to actual threats of violence.

I remind him that the band is a separate entity from him and it's okay to disagree but he continues with the remarks. I actually had to get up and move to another table.

Share your sperg stories.

youm never even review badamthony fuckfuckfuck

So is yours

Thanks, Manthony Fagtrono.