What does b think about this faggot?

What does b think about this faggot?

all the late night guys do nothing but bash Trump and while im not the biggest fan of jis orange wayz you think they could come up with different jokes.

I think Seth's the funniest out of them all

he needs to stop bitching about his insurance policy.

A Closer Look segment is decent. Everything else is mostly shit.

He and his crew lack honor though. They weren't gracious the show after the election. The show was really whiny and too negative. They should have been more open to co-operation at that point in time.

A closer look relies mainly on shit generated by MSNBC, including fake or misreported stories, to create an echo chamber for Trump bashing. He should just fuck Trump already since it's obvious he has a hard-on for him.

yeah i keep in mind the bias.

no one seems neutral so i just read left and right and try to discern the truth. getting proper news is a task these days.

Not as bad as his faggot brother who helped ruin That 70s Show. Fuck you Randy

Wouldn't you say it was Eric leaving that caused that?

Russia, pls go

He's alright

No russian

Heh, does that work anymore? I can't trust anything now, my BS filter is clogged and I don't give a fuck to clean it anymore.

Seth is absolute fucking garbage, not entertaining, his jokes are lazy and contrived, he's been whining for a solid 3 months before and after the election, but I know he'll never get cancelled because some jew billionaire who owns NBC is paying him off. Fucking faggot

IASIP is an alright show but is vastly overrated. Dennis is probably my second to least favorite character.

Your trips got nothin on his trips

He's the funniest thing you'll find on broadcast TV these days, since Colbert forgot how to be funny.

Until Aliens land and work as the press, or a self aware super AI works as the press, everyone will have bias. Might as well just get familiar with their biases and know where they're coming from. News sources working as echo chambers these days too isn't helping.

it's a shame he fucked all those kids and lost his Subway contract

Somehow that sounds even worse.

seinfeld burned out years ago

All late night network TV talk shows are trash these days.

Colbert got cucked and isn't funny anymore
Jimmy Fallon was never funny and still isn't funny but he found a way to do party games and substitute that for actual talent
Seth Meyers is complete political propaganda with shitty writers to boot
James Corden is a fat nice guy who sings sometimes
Jimmy Kimmel is also propaganda, doesn't know how to interview a guest and keep the flow of conversation going

Conan is the last great late-night host. Once he leaves, we're fucked

God tier: Conan, Seth Meyers, Colbert
Good tier: The daily show, Bill Maher, Kimmel
Poop tier: Fallon, Corden

It's important to clean your BS filter daily now, just in case, things being as unstable as they are.

He reminds me of Tony Hawk.

Not funny. Not interesting. Not talented. Only got where he is due to nepotism.

Wrong!
He is just as pathetic as his brother.
It's genetics.