Why do people think she's attractive?

Why do people think she's attractive?

big fake tits
that is all

yea, very difficult to see why...

Niggers will make anyone seem attractive deflection. They do it all the time. Look at Lamar and Sarah down the block. Her 300lbs ass and he just getting money out of her and using her car. Only difference is this bitch hustled her pussy to ball players and shit and moved up the hoe ladder like Kim K, like when she went to meet that prince for $1m. Just high priced pussy and photoshop.

She has a fat ass that she shakes publicly from time to time.

I hate when white woman act like their black!!! Shit is a fucking turn off!!!

she is a woman and people have sexual feelings when

because she has nice tits and ass.

Or the other way round, Beyonce.

more pics of these tits.

she cant be that bad if she lets eric andre hit it

fuck this dumb bitch! if she was born a man or didnt have surgery she would be shit! this is why feminism is stupid! women have all the power now.

>he's right you know.

We live in a society that glorifys twerking like it's an advanced degree.

Yea i dont really care for her either everyone flips saying shes the best n that she should be sexiest woman of the year id rather have a plain jane who dont act like her shit dont stink

anybody who fucks niggers will get on the red carpet.

You think this rank slut is white...

I would rail Amber Rose

>(Beyoncé)
At least she's aspiring to be better!

any n00ds

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots..this pic if nothing else shows how fucking disgusting this cunt is...open your eyes you fucking retards...

DON'T DRINK THE FUCKING COOL AID!

at least amber has hips

I'm not saying a fucking word!

There's having hips, and then there's being suckered into thinking chicks you once wouldn't have pissed on are now your favourite meal...you big mamas minge..