Struggle to sleep every night

>struggle to sleep every night
>when I do manage to sleep I wake up after 30-60minutes usually panicked, screaming or clawing at myself
>each night I get less and less sleep
>was up till 4:30am and got maybe 2 hours total sleep last night
>know it's just going to get worse

what do?
sleeping pills have no effect.

Talk to your doctor

and say what exactly?

Talk to your doctor

Eat right

Workout

Autism?

Smoke weed

I'm on Sup Forums asking for advice so probably to some degree.

how will talking to the doctor help? I mean, what would the outcome be if I did speak with him again.

I try to eat right, I don't eat junk food or drink anything unhealthy.

I do try to work out, but I don't do as much as I should.

Smoke a shot load of weed 1.5 hours before bed. Fall asleep at 1.25 hours. You'll get at least 5 solid hours boyo

That's against the law.

K then continue to be a boi pucci huffing faggot and claw yourself awake every night. No skin off my face douchenuts

that's not a very nice attitude you have there m8

trazodone

what would happen if I just didn't go to sleep?
right now my eyes and head hurt and I'm sure it's a sign of needing to sleep but I know if I try to lay down and sleep it won't happen.

yes
everything you just said
dont do this itll get worse
maybe

questions?

youll eventually pass out after two odd days unless there is something incredibly wrong. like....i dunno your leg is missing

>everything you just said
Yeah, I don't have it in me to tell this shit to anyone IRL. I don't express personal things to real people.
>tfw broken robot

I have both legs.

Enjoy your fatal familial insomnia.

I should probably google that but the word fatal makes me NOPE.

I shit you not. Find a Buddhist temple or vihara near you and start going to their meditation sessions to learn how to meditate. You don't have to convert or anything, nor do you have to believe in all the mystic mumbo jumbo of the Mayahana Buddhists. I chose a Theravada vihara specifically to avoid that issue. Then, start meditating daily for 30-60 minutes. It did a world of good for me, and there's really nothing mystical about it.

This is actually something I have considered and want to do, but I'm genuinely scared that I'll start screaming in the middle of a session with people and I couldn't handle that.

I lost

Then read Mindfulness in Plain English and try doing it yourself. It's not as good as having a seasoned instructor, but it can get you started.

time to start thinking of yourself... get rid of what gives you bad waves in ur life

I probably should have mentioned I'm Australian? It's against the law here to use it.

I'm really not good at doing things myself, an instructor would be needed for sure.

This would be really good, if I knew how to do the 'impossible'

We'll I wish you the best in whatever path you choose to take. Though I would note that outbursts during meditation sessions are rare but not completely unheard of and would likely be forgiven, especially if you suffer from a mental condition and are a beginner.

Thanks a lot user.
Honestly, didn't expect such a response to come from Sup Forums.
(Was fully expecting kill yourself/an hero posts to flood in)