Drawthread: Cinnabun is pretty good but you always feel kind of like undercooked dough later that day and sleep to feel...

Drawthread: Cinnabun is pretty good but you always feel kind of like undercooked dough later that day and sleep to feel better Edition.

And no Kai, I'm sorry, but I don't have Discord :/ Is it something I should have?

Other urls found in this thread:

trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5285
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5380
trashdump.booru.org
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5407/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5415
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5415
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did Mundy leave? I hadn't finished talking with him.

Third.

I think Discord is a great program, very easy to make groups for different people rather than everyone being mashed onto a friendslist like skype.

Are there any drawfags taking requests here? Or should I come back later in the day?

>Are there any drawfags taking requests here?
Wrong board, my friend. I recommend /trash/ or /vp/ if you actually want requests drawn.

Discord is what all Sup Forums drawfags should have because it's what these "draw"threads are; a glorified Discord group.

naww your the cutie Kai~ haha gif hugz aannnd you deserve all the kind words~
hi Snack it's never to late for the cuteness you bring to threads
i'm glad you liked the scribble user!

What do you have in mind?

Do you have any non "haha meymeys ecks dee" recommendations for where to go to get things drawn?

no ideo, but I use my INCREDIBLE RHONE POWERS to summon them
i see. I'll figure it out this weekend, but in the meantime, please feel free to reach out as I offered. not that I call any shots, I'm buts busy and slow. >_>;;
maybe later today. for me I'm in LA and it's 5:41 am and I haven't slept.
sorry, I'm not interested in fighting and it sounds like that what you might want. maybe if I understood discord better I might be able to talk about it :/

I just did?

Pokemon and the shitstorm?

people communicating?
on the internet?
those bastards

>Pokemon
And? If you have a Pokemon request they will actually deliver decent quality pics from what I've seen.

>the shitstorm
I didn't recommend Sup Forums

>what do you mean people should draw in a drawthread!?

ffrikken cutie

ask for request user and don't listen to
this salt lord
are you salty because some one didn't add you on Discord user?

I don't have a pokemon request.

Sorry for being so defensive, being met by an actual legitimate response is rare these days.

>hi Snack it's never to late for the cuteness you bring to threads

Cool

_

one request?

Fun police, just checking the perimeter to make sure there's no unsanctioned fun happening on the premises.

Is Bubble still here, or does anyone have that dancing snek pic from last thread?

Got pulled away to help my niece get ready for school and don't want to attempt to navigate the archive.

Could I request something lewd?

Huuyooooooo~

A cute little elf necromancer!

Oh, here you go! I was just about to bugger off cause of all the arguing, haha;;

Aight,

I was really hoping to get some art done of Epsilon eagle from lost to over-seas Alien Soldier

Here's the reference art. Honestly one of my favorite games as a kid, and the lack of fan art for the main character is pretty disappointing to me.

Faggy and autistic as it is, this alien, avian whatever was my first crush, I just want some love for the dude.

It's okay user, I understand. /trash/ is kinda slow but the deliveries that come out of it are a much better quality than some of the other boards.

Here's some examples:
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5285
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5380
trashdump.booru.org
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5407/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5415

>this salt lord
It seems you're salty about the truth.

>are you salty because some one didn't add you on Discord user?
Nah, I don't want to jerk off avatarfags like you do.

Get forcefully stripped by your sister, in public.

Whoops, butchered those last two links. Here:
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5415

Thanks user, I appreciate it. I'll look into it.

You ever been to a little place called /ic/ friendo? I think you'd enjoy it there.

Thank you, kindly Bubble!

hey bud. did you bring the corndogs? you know this show will suck if you forgot...

>admitting Sup Forums drawfags don't like drawing

You're welcome. Hopefully you get lucky and score with your request.

Fuck off, Taith.

I dont think i said that anywhere in my post man

i post on /ic/ and id recommend it. it's alot slower so people don't have to rush drawings, it's more serious art then over here most of the time.

The lot of us Drawfags enjoy it, just some put in more time then others.

You know I got it

Oh, I thought you were being facetious because you said it right after a post about "muh salt".

I don't think I can draw well enough for /ic/

oh-okay... make sure everyone gets mustard if they want it...

but everyone knows katsup sucks on corndogs so don't offer it at all ok...

morning buois

here's your something lewd Taith
why am i not surprised both of those posts were made by you it had the same snarky self entitled overtones. /ic/ is a better place for this kind of attitude. coming here and belittling artist's enjoying themselves needlessly is going to get you no where.Sup Forums drawthreads are a casual place always have been. people do take request's hell i've even put hours into some of them just because it was fun to.
working on it
maybe after the elf necromancer request
well i can give that a try i've only drawn an anthro birb person once before for a commission

I thought that too but i just said fuck it and it wasn't so bad.
If you're not the most technically skilled id recommend checking out the sticky or the beginner threads!

Never owned a drawing tablet myself. can someone explain to me why all your strokes fucking look the same? isn't there a setting to change it? despite your different styles, all your drawings are starting to look formulaic because of that common element

>/ic/ is a better place for this kind of attitude.
/ic/ actually do what they claim to be about, so not really.

gm
also whats this hype about discord

on retrospect, I've seen lots of other digital drawings that don't seem to be trapped by this. are draw thread fags just not very skilled then?

I appreciate any attempt, my space birb affection is too strong.

Any reqs

You think Sup Forums drawthreads might try it?

The Alien soldier, maybe some stuff of Azir from league.

Not sure if that'd be too furry for them.

By the way, new fag alert on myself.

yessir

You might be able to get away with Azir, but the Alien Soldier seems like something they'd have a schitz about on Sup Forums.

>why am i not surprised both of those posts were made by you
Because I'm not a part of the hugbox?

Damn alright, Thanks

Thanks. I might try it some time. I haven't used it yet, but I downloaded Gimp so I can stop using MS Paint to draw digitally.

You're welcome, user. Happy to help.

fuck off already, nerd.

I'd reccomend trying out Krita, it's a really great free program for drawing.

cya later dudes

>nerd
Watch out guys, Chad's in the house!

Wat a hostile morning.

you bet

Ayy, Thanks so much man

Morning spoodr.
Discord is kind of like skype in a sense, but exponentially better.

Oh my! So lewd!
And thanks for polite amd fun response.
Maybe some other time. Always adoring your arts!
Hello there officer... nothing to see here.

Does it have a fat dick?

i legitimately can't decide if you can draw or not

faggot cocksucker

Why so angery?

God I hope so.

Hello dear drawers.

I'm searching for a drawer who can accept commission from time to time.
I have already found a very good drawer (if you read me bro) but I would like to be able to count on 2 or 3 people.

I'll mainly ask for footjob commission on video games characters.

I can pay in different ways. Buying you a steam game, cards, or cash via Paypal. Just tell me the way you want
to be paid and your prices so I can see if I can afford your services.

You can send me some old sketches here and any other informations :
[email protected]

Thank you in advance.

I bet.
Cool man.
Negative.

>Because I'm not a part of the hugbox?
what exactly IS your term for "hug box" anyhow? just out of curiosity considering you use the term so freely
here you go user
space birb is next!

Sir, I will need to ask you to fill out a "PS74-10 / for approval to deploy Leslie Nielsen and / or other beloved 80's celebrity image macro" form. This should also cover you in the case of being asked both who you are and how you got into a room simultaneously. Failure to do so could result in a fine of no less than 40 dollary-doos.

Afraid of criticism and shuns anyone who doesn't give mindless praise to everything/everyone.

Sorry officer I am in a hurry, I hooe this will be enough now BYE!

isn't "mindless praise" subjective and a matter of opinion?

Sweeet. Thank you very much!

I mean like when someone draws a five-minute scribble and people defend it if someone points out how low-effort it is.

>>It's an edgy user arguing about hugboxes episode

you do bet

He's right though, a very small subsection of people on Sup Forums go to the Sup Forums draw thread and they are all up each others asses and here to talk. this is very loosely a draw thread at the best of times.

you know what will help? Pokemon talk, ye, it's so much better, look you even got your sidekick

I bet is the same scatfag arguing about bieng a victim of the drawfag bully

do you mean, like allways?

Hello there

Any request?

>He's right though,

I'm not saying he isn't. Hugboxy behavior here is annoying.

>Pokemon talk
Would be better than this tbh.

>I bet is the same scatfag
Lets hope not user. Lets hope...for the best...

>edgy
Nice buzzword

Is this the new scapegoat?

>I'm not saying he isn't.
>muh edgy!

So what, how does it affect you if some people choose to gather in a thread and stroke each other's dick. Pretty gay of you to stick around to watch it..

a-arent y-you the king of hugboxes?

Of course! Only one person in all of Sup Forums would call out this drawthread for what it is. Obviously.

but why point out something like that in a casual Sup Forums drawthread? i mean yes if a drawing is genuinely bad like a stick figure or unironically a circle with eyes some motivational criticism is or attempts to help them improve are perfectly logical.but otherwise these threads are for all levels of skill and are meant to be fun(even though they tend to derail into giant fights for various reasons)

Defense Force right on schedule.

I lurk for the once every 6 month drawfag that accidentally wanders in before they resort to avatarfagging and circlejerking. Last one I gave a shit about was StaticRooster.

I post maybe once every 3-4 months.