Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLkhx0eqK5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who fucking cares we all die in roughly 100 years anyway

tits or GTFO

Proof.

fav position?

have you ever sharted?

Doesn't mean you don't have autism

I swear to God if this is some cunt from Ancapistan...

Op

tits!

so its a club that you not only need to have an IQ in the 98th percentile, but you also need to pay dues.

Why would anybody join such a thing? I would think anybody who is smart enough to pass the test and get the letter would also be smart enough not to pay money to be in the "high IQ" club

Know this is copypasta but still... Music? Really? Haven't you grown out of it yet? Like, only children and autists listen to music just to do it after a certain age. Try a good audiobook and be an adult.

What position?
Lol
I don't have autism but i do have some other disorders

I faped on your profile picture, this can't be undone. You have to live with that now.

I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

I am also able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

If you really were smart, you'd realize your hobbies are stupid and so is fagging around on Sup Forums.

This

Also, if you are 98th percentile that means that roughly 2% of the population has as high - or higher - IQ than you.

So, in the US, roughly 6 million people - or the population of the greater DC area - have as high or higher IQ than you.

Worldwide, roughly 140 million people have as high or igher IQ than you.

That doesnt sound so awfully special, does it?

In the meantime, cheeble

r u gay lol

checkin' da cheebl.

dubs unimportant.

>op take note

what are all those traits without good looks? rofl it's like a big dick in a poor family

Try anything by Soft Machine

Also, what do you think of Mars Volta?

someone smart wouldnt say any of this

/threado

Holy shit Op retarded. Nice copypasta fag.

But it seems that you don't have any friends to tell it. Sure, you're smart, I would like to be like you, but not that much. Cause you seems to be a lonely person, without any people to talk, even family must be tired of you. It must be a gift and a malediction a the same time. You are no doing intellectual mastrubation here, you just try to tell us how awesome you are, and you are, awesome and it seems that only me here, get it. Everyone els think that you're a jerk, but it's not true, you just all alone, without any friends, like a freak, you're different and like every people like you before, you will kill yourself or enjoy a prematured death cause of your strong brain. You tried to join a club because you think you will find people like you, but it won't happen, cause if they are people like you, you don't want to meet them. You just want to be "normal" but it won't ever happen. I pity you, really, you're condamned.

sex position of course

I'm 164. Good luck getting anywhere if you're poor and without a supportive family. Forreal. Good luck.

Also don't brag and drop your ego. It only makes people ignore you more than they already do.

If you guys have never heard of Mensa or why it's nice to be a member you might actually be retards.

High IQ but all those disorders.

Well done, you're like a sports car with 3 fucking wheels.

Be my gf?

With you thinking your IQ is high, can you come up with anything better to do with your time, other than gloating and posting the same Q&A all week?

>posting your name on Sup Forums

Are you sure you're smart?

Kek

>Claims she has perfect pitch
>Waist it on garbage music

umm clearly, I ( )
have heard of Mensa
How else would I know to cheeble?

Tard noes what tard is

Hey jackass.... IQ does NOT equate to true intelligence. If you where really intelligent and educated you would understand that.

The hard part isn't relating to others, it's the fact that others don't relate to you. Right?

the fuck is that?

Your music taste is shit tho

j

>people with a high IQ need to do something that I find worthwhile otherwise it's meaningless

How does it feel to be ben affleck from good will hunting?

Hey, my fucking dad is in that! Ill see if I can find his placard! brb

Soft Machine? No.
De-Loused in the Comatorium is a masterpiece. I can't listen to it very often because it's just too difficult, almost gruelling kinda, but in a way that's a good thing, because it'll still sound pretty fresh for years to come.

>high IQ community
>can't spell a fucking country

>intelligence quotient
LEL

COPY PASTA

fake and gay
>kys

>18 years old
>still in high school

wow sort of detracts from everything else you've said about yourself. except your music taste of course, that falls in line. If you were even remotely clever you'd have figured out how to graduate high school before you turned 18. Or at the very least you wouldn't have bragged about being an 18 year old in high school while still trying to sound smart.

also, most people won't believe you when you claim to have synaesthesia, a reasonable person would see straight through that shit, they just think you're another special snowflake making up special snowflake things about yourself.
which you are

Wow, even mensa member can have an idiot son who goes to Sup Forums!!!!!!!!

Then do something about it fag

Only human and will die.
Ignorance is bliss.
Easier to blend in.

op got exposed and then left?

>son

>gets jealous

>searches for something to discredit mensa

>finds a typo

>ah HA!

Just so you know, being pedantic doesn't make you smart.

Fuck off, I'm tired of that copypaste

not just a typo, check the entire website

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 87. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have AIDS. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight D's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand peat moss at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Richard Dawkins, CNN, and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in middle school.

Ask me anything.

So... you have a high-ish IQ yet post your name on Sup Forums bragging to be all that and a bag of chips in your original post but then show us that you're really just as broken as the rest of us. Also, you have very little common sense or real world experience. For this is must motion for tits or gtfo. Good day.

The ENTIRE website? Can't I just check the screenshot you sent where they spell it correctly right above where you highlighted? I don't know if I have time to check an entire website for typos.

How about you do it and post a collage of every mistake they make so we can send it in to them. Maybe that's the test. Maybe if we call them out on it we will be honorary members! I am taking half of the credit for giving you the idea of course.

(hello mr bond)

trips

>all that and a bag of chips

Hey the 90's called etc. fuck off

>tfw your IQ is so high that you are further away from normal people than normal people are away from retards

>2017
>Minimum age of site 18 years old.
>90's called etc...
>everyone here SHOULD be at least a 90's kid
>you're dismissed. Keep the saggy flab sacks you call tits. We don't even want them, you disgrace.
Don't respond. Just leave.

thanks for the kek, user

Tits or gtfo!

Why would anyone think that having a high IQ is good?

i know this is bait, but.. i'll bite.

the real world doesn't give a fuck about IQ, or your special snowflake bullshit.

For someone so smart, your grammar could use some work.

Also, only stupid people who think that they are smarter than everyone else will flaunt their intelligence like a fat, but flaccid, dick. Have you ever watched the Princess Bride? Yeah, you're the "inconceivable" guy.

There's a lot of smart people, you're not special.

Let me get to my question now; is it because a lot of people call you ugly that you inflate your ego with your intelligence? Because your face is a solid 3.8/10. Wash your fucking hair, Sheldon Cooper.

I mean, I get all "A"s in college too and I'm, apparently, not even close to your level of intellegence. Maybe if I stop washing my hair and wear a fedora I could be as smart as you are.

Hope this ain't a bait.

[spoiler] it is [/spoiler]

I find it hilarious that you think OP is real and that you are arguing with her.

I also find it hilarious that you are justifying using a phrase that stopped being funny, witty, clever, interesting, or anything synonymous with those things about two decades ago by referencing the age restriction of a website that was made in the early 2000's.

Look on the bright side though, when you're as stupid as you are there's no where to go but up!

Oh god, a tumblrfag

Only thing that matters is what rank u can get in league otherwise ur another autistic genius and only be loved for that cuz ur too awkward otherwise. Nigger

They use typewriters? Not so smart now, huh?

YOU'RE A GIRL??????????????? :3

A couple of points about your post:

1. The guy from the princess bride was a fictional character and fictional characters that display hubris are intentionally set up for falls. It's a literary motif, not the way the real world works.

2. OP Isn't a real person and you are thus an idiot for attacking her appearance. Whoever posted this clearly found a picture of an ugly chick to make stupid people more angry, and it worked.

3. Even someone with down syndrome can get A's in college. Especially if it's a community college. College is less about thinking and more about jumping hoops. If you want to impress someone show them the dissertation you wrote that earned you your doctorate.

FAKE ASS NAME "DENNIS BRIAN MOORE"
FROM THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=qLkhx0eqK5w

>see full real name in document
>Ciara Horan
>google name
>see couple of images in Google Image that look just like her
>click one of them
>redirects me to a series of archived thread in /fa/
>attention whoring at max inside thread
Well,well,well,i cant really call attention whoring a fucking intelligent thing to do,you fucking bitch.
NOW GTFO OUT THIS BOARD AND GO BACK TO /SOC/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go back to /r9k/,spoilerfag

>The guy from the princess bride was a fictional character and fictional characters that display hubris are intentionally set up for falls. It's a literary motif, not the way the real world works.
But that's wrong you fucking retard!

>But that's wrong you fucking retard!

Fair enough I guess.

if you had a kid with Tom "Tiny" Lister, this is what your kid would look like

yes >,

>thinking IQ mesures intelligence

sir you are an idiot

4th time the same post with a different pic well done

this is now a get thread

i got something like 160 iq too, but i literally couldent give less of a shit..... im not the smartest guy around. neither are you. so shut the fuck up and go hide in your den, and feel bad about existence like the rest of us. dont go around proud of a test.

Shitty photo but it makes my point.
I legit have high IQ, and OP is a faggot. There's nothing to brag about. I've underachieved if anything for years, mostly because everything was so easy for years that Inever had to work hard until I turned 18. High IQ is more of a curse than a blessing.
>pic related is from 2006, before anyone says underage

but.. do you suck cocks like a pro, too?

That's cool, I have a massive IQ too, but I have 0 talents.