So i had 3.5 beers, 2 ciders, a bit of mint liquor, 1 shot and 2 drinks

so i had 3.5 beers, 2 ciders, a bit of mint liquor, 1 shot and 2 drinks

in the morning i puked 3 times and had the shits and had to lie in bed till like 2 pm

is this a reasonable hangover with respect to drinks drunk?

i guess

are you a lightweight?

Would puke the same.

Sounds like stomach cancer to me. My brother found this out after constantly feeling hungover from drinking small amounts.

hopefully less than 50kg or like 110 lbs

It is a decent amount of booze, it all really depends tho. On your age, tolerance, types of drinks, personal biochemistry. I learned if I eat a little something and drink some water before passing out drunk that my hangovers are not as bad

yeah im 18 and i rarely drink cuz its pretty shit imo, weed is much better

but yeah definitely not touching alcohol for a good period of time ugh

I drank 6 pints of 8.6 percent beer and a half a bottle of wine last night. Woke up feeling the same as usual... hooray alcohol dependency.

Weed > booze for sure. Not mixing hard liquor with beer can help. Also learning to pace your self, drink as you do and do not let people pressure you to chug will help. Also mixing weed on top of booze will add a whole new level of being fucked up. Its fun but you will not need the same of amount of either to get fucked up

Wow, esp with the wine in there. Sulfates, which are used to inhibit yeast growth in finished wine, causes the headache part of hangovers. Wine always give me the worst headache hangovers.

No
You may have been allergic to something

>a decent amount of booze

Come to Moldova and say that and we will laugh our ass then fight you to death. Our 6 year old girl drink more than that.

Some people don't drink much user, I prefer weed over booze. I can easily get a decent buzz off of a few beers and have not shame about it. Sorry I'm not downing 30racks of beer every night

You are pitiful and should consider trap surgery

Depends. If you drank all this in half an hour, then definitely. If it happened over the course of a few hours, that would be weird. Maybe the mint liquor didn't mix well with beer and/or cider. Maybe you're a lightweight. Maybe you have weird biochemistry. The only way to know for sure is experience. Drink up!

Limmy buddy!

I HAVE FOUND MY FELLOW MOLDOVIAN M8!!
Sal,mai!

kek

Weak nigger...
>be me
>19th birthday
>1l bottle of Rum
>1l Jägermeister
>0.75l Absinthe
>drunk with my friend until 01:00
>class starts at 08:00
>wake up and go like nothing ever happened

Pic unrelated.

I had 5 shots of fire ball last night and feel like total shit right now. Older you get and less often you drink the worse it is man.

Eh no fucks giving plus I don't spend ridiculous amounts of money at the bars or on booze every weekend

>so i had 3.5 beers, 2 ciders, a bit of mint liquor, 1 shot and 2 drinks

they're all a kilogram

*given

what is so prideful in having to waste more money to even get a buzz

You didn't even finish your beer? SHAME

I've had 22.1 standard drinks in the last 4 hours. I'm about to go to sleep as I have work in 8 hours. I will not say your drinking is unreasonable as mine is in excess.

Disregarding that though, why are you such a fucking faggot when in comes to being able to drink?

In Moldova we not told what to do so if we drink we drink and cheap. Two nights of Moldovan binge cost same as your pathetic night.

If government tell us to stop drinking we drink more. Not like your pussy countries where you told no smoke no drink wear seat belt and you go okay government thank you.

You don't say. Not a shock since Fireball has propylene glycol and a shitload of sugar in it. Drink real whiskey you puss puss.

lol i had to ditch it as we were entering the bar area

idk im a small 100 lbs cunt

>taking pride in propagating an alcoholic culture

wow that is sad, no wonder moldova is such a third world slav shithole

>3.5 beers
>.5

Who the fuck drinks a partial beer?

I did the other night because I fell asleep on the couch. GF took it from me so I didn't spill it and drank the other half.

As I read this, I grow more content with my life choices

>100lbs
>45kg
Are you actively trying to kill yourself?
Because that's the only reason I can fathom for having that much mass.

i'm 159cm tall so ye

>so ye
as in your are trying to die?
Even at that height you should be at least 120lb to not be in the "dying from malnutrition' category.

uhh, that seems really wrong

if i were 120 lbs i'd be a chubby cunt

Only if all the weight is fat. Even light non /fit/ levels of staying in shape would mean healthy. i.e not a fatty boomba just looking after yourself levels.

what if i told you im a girl

1. tits or gtfo

2. wavering around 10-15% body fat is perfect for a female due to the biological needs of pregnancy. You do want to continue the white race and fight the globalists right?

>white race
im finnish :^)

Hi, how are you enjoying your stay at/b/?

I'm going to a travel expo tomorrow, I'm going to find a cheap flight. Let's hang out and get to know each other. Then get really drunk and have an accident baby that forces us to create a fullfilling life together. That sound good to you?

retarded

also hi

yeah sounds good

Sounds good, I'll start saving for the ring to give you for our shotgun wedding. name a time and place an we will meet there on May the 24th.

Minus the faggot wearing the shirt, this is what I will be wearing.