Does this look cancerous? Ive dealt with cists and acne under my breasts for a while...

does this look cancerous? Ive dealt with cists and acne under my breasts for a while, but I've started to worry if it may be turning into breast or skin cancer. thoughts Sup Forums?

timestamp + pussy or no adice

You need to just get into the doctor and have that looked at

that's not a timestamp. And is it because you have none? That would explain things

Very well, no help for you then

you've got a lot of attitude for someone with nasty tit cysts

by the way you act you seem like you wouldn't be much help anyway, cheers

>asking for medical advice on Sup Forums

Are you American?

Needs more lighting.

Protip:

>get checked

You can't come here and demand something, you need to give something. You refused to give something so no one will give you anything either.

turn the fucking flash on

you need to turn on the lights so we can correctly assist you. we cant see shit.

This.

There is a thing called inflamatory breast cancer. It can present as a skin rash. However, your poorly lighted picture showing only one breast from an akward angle looks like Acne vulgaris.

Bottom line, IF YOU ARE WORRIED, GO TO A DOCTOR!

Please go see a dermatologist.

take fuckin showers and stop drinking only soda you fucking slob, also lower your sodium intake

This.
And this. Idiot.

This. Jesus Christ. Maybe your tits wouldn't look like they were attacked by bees if you managed your diet.
Calories in/Calories out. Once you start eating like a human being then worry about macros(sugar, sodium etc)
Yuck

Please just wear loafers and change your name to Peter....

I take it you're a fat piece of shit as well. The primary cause of facial acne is diet. Bodily acne is no different.
Disgusting slob

oh for sure, dear fat slovenly friend

In my professional opinion, that shit doesn't look right.

bout to see this on a tumblr feed, then the eventual news coverage of the suicide

Pretty sure breast cancer is INSIDE the boobie, m'lady.

Thank you for making me gay.

Nope. As I said, inflamatory breast cancer can present as an outside rash. Also some meolanoma look like a rash. But I'd fuck a dog, if she didn't have regular plain old acne. Which goes away with age, proper hygene (including fresh cloth every day), good diet and in extreme cases skin treatments.

The government and the media are brainwashing us into dumb oversexualized snowflakes.

Think for yourself.

I'd guess it's from sweating. Wear (fitting) cotton bras and try moisturizer or go to a doctor

I think that's just people, user.

>we have not yet developed a system of education that is not a system of indoctrination
Wow, maaaan. Like, this aggression will not stand, man. Education should be like, totally more open and free cause fascism, maaan.

Why do you never see reports on Muslim raping in EU or black on white violence in US on the news?

Because someone makes money off our blissful ignorance.

A dentist shot a lion.

They are releasing sterilizing chemicals into our air, putting female hormones in our food, and poisoning our water with mercury.

Hippie loser detected

Do you want this man to be your neighbour?

What the fuck happened to this thread?

Wyd are you doing???!!! Stop!! I'm calling CYS!

Ugh. You got the tots part right. Now how bout the GTFO?

The more you know the more you realize you know nothing.

this is so fucking easy

Don't tell ur mom that. She almost has her masters in black cock.

Maybe it was (You).

Go get that shit checked