DEAD CAREERS GENERAL

>Hey, user....r-remember me? I used to be a star.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvGUwdqthio
youtube.com/watch?v=8PmU77ETpT0
youtu.be/htfwq7EK2-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did his career really get jewed after playing dress up? Or were there other reasons he just up and vanished?

he got bangers though

Fuck I miss 2012-14

oy.

His Doomgrass projects failed. I feel like he'll make another black metal album as a desperate cash grab and it'll be worse than Portal of Sorrow.

It helps that his music is mediocre, but after the (((incident))) he stopped getting any media exposure.

It was game over when she bitched out that fan and WASN'T martyred for it like everything else.

Listen to his latest release. Dude is samey af and uninteresting

Wow forgot about him glad he's gone though. Fuck that faggot.

wait this actually happened? What was he performing at?

Also, the worst song ever recorded is on his new album.
Listen at your own risk.
youtube.com/watch?v=LvGUwdqthio

Of course it got jewed

He's lucky the kikes didn't kill him

Nas

live in Tel Aviv

>This might be a number one hit soon and we're the first ones to hear it.
I'm sure some jews said that about the up-and-coming politician, Hitler.

yikes

2010-2013 was his year. Also Finally Rich is unequivocally a Drill classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PmU77ETpT0

Somebody's bar mitzvah

Now he's a leanhead that probably won't make it out of the decade, same situation with Fredo. It's such a fucking bummer.

Holy shit, RYM wasn't exaggerating. And who the fuck is Ryan Bedard?

100% agree.

oh yes my KTT days

>I'm gonna kill some fags, only got $20 in my pocket

How did he get away with this?

All his former fans jumped onto the Death Grips and Trap trend

lol

Holy shit, how is this this real? His excuse is he didnt know it looked jewish?

I wonder (((why))) that is...oh, wait never mind I forgot that telling the truth is antisemitism. sorry, you'll have to excuse me.

Nah DIIVs last album was good tho

Marcel? why?

question: if i like dust will i like the whole album

He's a good goy

ANTISEMITE, ANTISEMITE

Just testing waters. I've been on Sup Forums for a few days after not being here for about a year and I hadn't seen anyone mention him.

Yeah we don't talk about that kid much anymore.

Dust is one of the "heavier" songs on the album, but I think you will. Definitely give the first four tracks a listen, and if you like those then just listen to it all.

How?

Saint Pepsi when he became Skylar Spence

Fuuuck this is so true, I love that dude and Prom King was a great record but nobody listened to it because of the name change

WAIT
Skylar Spence is Saint Pepsi? No memeing?

Hey Sup Forums, remember when eye-I mean I was the biggest artist on the charts? Y'know, had several songs in the Top 10 at the same time, meme-rap SOTY, etc.

Well now where the FUCK am ey-I?

The entire Rap game used to be afraid of this guy because of how many careers he's destroyed

Now he's one of Hip Hop's biggest running jokes

how does one destroy careers?

Remember me?

I'm 31, but people still care about me!

R-r-right g-guys?

ask Ja Rule and Fat Joe

Every single female artist above 29

Besides Beyonce and Sia of course, but those are exceptions, if Beyonce wouldn't have the "le strong independent black womyn" shtick she would be just as irrelevant as the rest.

Why else do you think every irrelevant female artist pretends to care about politics and be a feminist?
They hope it'll make them relevant again not realising that it doesn't work and only makes their few left over fans hate them, damaging their dead careers even more.

go to this thread: for a complete list

Not true, I saw a pack of middle schoolers out in town over spring break recently wearing button-up short sleeve shirts and OF hats.

>Alt-right haircut

Fuck that nazi

What went so horribly wrong?

D-DELETE

>telling the truth
What? dressing up as a jewish caricature is some kind of truth? lmao

His career died because he sucked, there's nothing that conspiratorial behind it.

It's crazy how quickly him and OF went out of fashion.

Work at a retail store that still sells music, black people still love him but whites stopped caring, probably something to do with Kendrick Lamar becoming so popular with hipsters.

First off there's the fact that he dresses up like Robin Thicke and looks like a total faggot but tries to be a rapper, nobody takes him seriously.

Then there's the whole I'M GAY gimmick he used to get popular, and when he was popular he immediately went I'M NOT GAY and pissed off the LGBTs that supported him.

Then there's the whole Jew incident pissing off SJWs even more than the gay thing.

And lastly, his music fucking sucks and he seems like an asshole.

His mistake was relying on shock value to keep him famous. His lyrics just seem so cringe worthy and dated now. His new music is also just mediocre at best and endurance testing at worst.

Lil Uzi will revive his career.

He literally now only has $20 in his pocket
L M A O

at least he was a millionaire at 17

everything

God I hate this faggot.

This is the guy that made a song about gay rights while rapping about being straight, wow brave.

DUDE PHARMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ME BEING A DRUGGIE LOSER WITH NO SELF CONTROL

Bet he doesn't even do drugs, just another thing he appropriated so he can pander to more people in dramatic fashion.

youtu.be/htfwq7EK2-A

This is the most pretentious video I've ever seen.

Still kind of excited for Say10

IT HAD FONTS

lets be honest it was only the beginning of the end when Em jumped into the beef.

...what is that?

Last i heard of him was when the riots were happening & he was in the crowd. But that was like a year ago.

the fuck does this guy even do? been following his instagram all he does now is fuck ugly black bitches, drink lean and smoke weed. barely makes any music anymore and when he does its just like some lazy talking shit.

did a ton of coke and made millions of dollars

hes a cultural icon

a bit like noel gallagher, but more interesting.

..... /ourguy/

Back to Sup Forums with you

He looks like a black version of my autistic cousin.
Nah they jumped onto XXXTemptation

I have no idea who this is. He looks like Lil Jon if he was younger or something.

I'm going to click that youtube link, brb peppering angus

Fuck me there's so much harsh treble it hurts my ears.

Modern rappers really love the 808 huh. Still talking about the same generic shit though.