You can't claim racial superiority until your race leaves the tribal stage...

You can't claim racial superiority until your race leaves the tribal stage. When was the last time anyone heard about any white tribes? The only one I can think of are just albino niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonder what they are about to steal

I'd honestly adopt the one in the middle, what a cute little monkey

Nobody leaves the tribal stage.

That is it, I am not giving any more food to those little fuckers... Look at them, they are all fat!

Looks like a midget maternity ward.

SJW tribe

SJWs claim that white people took their technology and that's why they still eat dirt. Like knowledge is zero sum or something.

They really don't think things through.

How do you explain all these NEETs and shut-ins then?

Whilt Powder

that's deep man

tribes have always had outcasts

Families are tribes. So are religions countries companies and political parties.

He's got us by the English language here friends.

You're too dumb and rural to figure out that when you're in an area with no resources you won't invent things and progress much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe

They existed but were conquered, united, etc

A tribe called Quest?

that's why the slave trade was good for them.

Let's make fun of the less fortunate to feel better about ourselves.

Wew lad

Closest thing would be meth trailer parks in the see south

There are no resources in Africa? Or by resources did you mean food stamps and welfare checks?

White Tribes
> goddamnnn Hippies.

this is misquoted

Don't say "there are no resources in Africa" and expect a tribe to cover an area the entire size of the continent.

Usually when people live in a place with no resources, they migrate to a place that has something. Africa isn't exactly barren all over. It has more natural resources than the rest of the planet combined.
>inb4 blame whitey

The idea of an African "race" is so stupid though. There is more generic diversity inside of Africa than in the rest of the world combined.

Don't tell the american rural people that. Everything they don't like is a liberal conspiracy.

That happens when you have an extremely corrupt government that siphons off as much wealth as possible, to the point where other people are unable to do things that are more productive and profitable.

The most consumer friendly economic, is agorism where there are no barriers to entry, and the competition, creates a constant push to offer the highest quality goods and services, at the lowest possible price.

And the worst is when the market is ruined by government red tape, designed to keep competition out, as well as corrupt dealing to ensure that the meanes for production are out of reach of everyone else. The US is partially like this, but countries like Africa are almost completely like this.

Red necks and white trash, its white people tribal comunities

>leaves the tribal stage

>When was the last time anyone heard about any white tribes?
Last election?
The under-educated angry one was talking about "making America something something" I believe.
It is not like a trailer house is more advanced than a mud hut by today's standards.

Did you forget about me motherfucker !?

try again Jerome

>Africa

>No resources

Oh boy

>pays at least $200 for a festival ticket to have fun on a weekend.
>only niggers at the event are outside the gates, scalping.

why aren't these monkies dead yet?

Free aids treatment

>
>>When was the last time anyone heard about any white tribes?
>Last election?
>The under-educated angry one was talking about "making America something something" I believe.
>It is not like a trailer house is more advanced than a mud hut by today's standards.
Why do lefties like you always assume that people who don't support your corrupt politician are under-educated? Do you think Trump won due solely to the votes of the bottom 50% in intelegence?
I think that shows what kind of anti-intellectual lies you have to tell yourself to accept the fact that you lost. It couldn't just be, "We weren't good enough. Let's do better."

Clearly god's greatest mistake.

>>only niggers at the event are outside the gates, scalping.
lol not within 100 miles of these rednecks

>Why do lefties like you always assume that people who don't support your corrupt politician are under-educated?
They lost their factory jobs because the billionaires in charge went overseas for cheaper labor, so they voted for a billionaire to bring the jobs back. We tried to warn you!

>
>>Why do lefties like you always assume that people who don't support your corrupt politician are under-educated?
>They lost their factory jobs because the billionaires in charge went overseas for cheaper labor, so they voted for a billionaire to bring the jobs back. We tried to warn you!
Do you honestly think there are any factory workers on Sup Forums? No?
You can thank Papa Clinton for most of that by the way.
Trump has already started the wheels of Merchantilism rolling again.

Everyone who isn't a hermit identifies with tribes. It's how humans function socially.

Bump

We call them "nations"

kys nigger

Something, something, something, Scientific Adam and Eve, blah, blah blah--our ancestors fucked the black out of us

Why are you guys still commenting on this. This is my shittiest post I've made

What are you talking about? There's white tribes in Finland. Have you ever heard of the Sami people?

The only difference is they live in a cold climate, rather than a hot one, so they wear more clothes which makes them not look so poor.

at least the sami have strong cultural aspects today. Many africans are stuck between modernization and lagging behind others while not being able to be neither modernized nor cultured

The bellies on those fat little niggers they need to be put on a diet little piggies

this is bait right? malnutrition causes bloated stomach

Pretty sure most retarded people don't know that.

Winrar

Spotted the fat apologist. Obesity epidemic and people like you still apologise and enable people to gorge on fatty foods without giving a second thought to the many consequences

Your virginity

Berbers in North Africa, Kalash in Pakistan, Turkic peoples in China, the Adyghe, other groups in the Caucasus.

Also, last election

/thread/