I don't know in which board I should post this, but I really hope someone can help me here

I don't know in which board I should post this, but I really hope someone can help me here.

I recently dropped my phone in a puddle, which rendered the touchscreen useless... The phone would unlock but nothing would happen when I touched the screen. After waiting a couple of days, the touchscreen actually worked, but the phone was slow. I restarted it to see if it got better, but now it won't boot, it gives me this error (see pic)

Does anyone know if there is a solution to this? I haven't found anything useful online. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/p8lite/help/stuck-rescue-mode-screen-please-help-t3244872
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've been trojaned. It's what you get for using android.
That is all.

Try boot your phone into recovery mode and wipe the data.

How bout what phone, etc, etc...

Umm no, I dropped my phone in a puddle. I've been using Android for over 5 years and I have never been trojaned, all my phones brick because I do some stupid shit

Literally all you have to do is Google search the terms on the screen.

Oh sorry, It's a Huawei P8 Lite

Fucking nice! Thanks user ive been searching everywhere for these fuckers, ive got loads of them stacked up so i dont bother Sup Forums with useless shit like this guy

You should google search how to enter into recovery mode, once you're in there, try doing a factory reset. If that doesn't help the internals are probably fucked and you'll have to either replace the parts that are rusted or buy a new phone.

As I said, I haven't found anything useful online because the phone doesn't even boot in fast boot mode

I was able to use the google coupon above so don't try to reuse it

forum.xda-developers.com/p8lite/help/stuck-rescue-mode-screen-please-help-t3244872

Recovery mode doesn't work...

I was in that exact thread 5 mins ago, it doesn't work for me, thanks anyway

Give Android support a call. You'll get more advice than here

Unless you want to fuck a horse or commit suicide you're going to get more answers at xda-developers.com

Yeah I've made a thread there, but I had no answers and I really like this phone, I would like to get it working ASAP.

Maybe Sup Forums

Also Huawei/Customer service: 1 (888) 548-2934

Also xda sometimes take a while for people to respond

Chinese garbage phone. You get what you pay for. Why not use it as a dildo? I hear OP is always a fag, so stuff it in your ass.

all these dumb ass faggots taking the b8...

nice pasta, op

What?

I wish this was bait

Maybe there is a problem with your bootloader try to get into recovery mode and reboote or if the kernel is not damaged or any other hw, try to install android or cynogenmod on it..... Hope this helps m8