It a fucking women's world now

It a fucking women's world now.

Me, my older brother, and my father used to bring home the bacon and take pride in putting in a hard day.

Now, every you go its always some black bitch who says " you'll have to go online sire and apply "

FUCK YOU

The ease of access for online applications is a goddamn joke.

Nobody, NOBODY( specially some nigger bitch ) is weeding through thousands of online applications, they just pick one off the top when they need somebody.

Now all three of us are playing house bitch while our women go to work, because only women can get hired these days.

Look around you guys its true. And its shameful.

I don't know how much more brow beat i can get.

Nothing fucking works, nothing, you cant even call them and check up on your resume or else they says some shit like
" if we like your applications we will call you, you dont have to call us "

You cant shake a mans hand and make an impression anymore, that shit is done an over with boys.

Fuck.

Start your own business you yokels. If you 3 men are as skilled as you lead us to believe than surely you can offer a product or service

Not women's fault your hillbilly ass can't get a job, faggot. I had no trouble getting a 70k/yr job with zero college.

Feminism is bullshit, but you're just an angry little man with an angry little chode. Kys

kek

You got some business starting money nigger?

Natural rules and the rules of business will turn the tables back.

If a manager fails to make the employees under him produce enough income for the company he will be fired. Therefore feminist managers will eventually disappear. Talking about gossips and nagging simply doesn't make enough money for the company.

You know, I can understand and expect these kinds of comments.

But Im serious. This the way shit is now.

Also, you are a liar.

I can confirm. Whats worse is my mother is still living in the past and thinks I'm just lazy about it and bitches and makes fun of me for not being able to get a job.

And yes it's always apply online. And the one time I managed to get a job I was fired within the month. The same day I was fired a girl who knew the manager walked in with a resume.

The system you describe allowed unqualified people to obtain jobs ahead of qualified ones, and that's how we got this government, try again

I live in south Georgia, nigger filled bible belt.

Im german also, dont ask how I got here its fucking convoluted.

Any time I go up to a bossman or project leader about a job its like he fucking panics and shuts me down because hes afraid to jeopardize his own job.

It's not the way shit is now, it's the way you're perceiving it. You have no skills or talents and therefore can't find a job, so you're blaming it on women and niggers because you can't accept the fact that you're just a useless human being. If you want the real culprit, look at your own inadequacy. I hear Wendy's is hiring.

I'll take a baconator pls

I know right. My last 3 jobs I got because they were horns women doing the hiring.

Tfw I found out like a year later that a job I had I got because I was cute. No Shit! I was hanging with a girl a year after leaving and she told me the manager had written cute on my application.

I guess I'm some kind of boy toy or some shit. I don't know if I should feel good bout my looks or bad about my work skills and experience.

If you live in a nigger-run community then you may as well give up.

Or make a friend that can do you a favor.

nice trips m8

>Just because it doesn't happen to me it must not happen to anyone else.

heh

It doesn't happen to people who have value

It's not affirmative action. It's just it's impossible to get jobs here. But I heard they are importing more immigrants and is going to try and get them jobs.

HAH! Im a carpenter.

I applied at a Wendy's the other day, its all blacks who work there.

" You will have to go online sir and if we go over your application we will call youuuoooo "

Didnt hear shit from them,
So then I follow up, and they get annoyed and dont give me the job.

Its all fucked.

>cute

See, thats the shit I mean.

Kudos for getting the job, but that is in no way professional and they should not be left to do the hiring if they base their employees of looks alone.

>carpenter
>applying at Wendy's
>not applying to work with a painting/drywall/home repair company, which are male dominated jobs

I think I've spotted the problem

Let's see some pics of your work with timestamp

I've been hired a bunch of times and I'm a young American white guy. Most recently in Finland, which in your head canon is probably a feminist dystopia and in reality is a hard place to find work.

A. Improve to the point where you no longer have to apply for bottom of the barrel jobs

B. Pitch hiring managers or CEOs of small businesses directly. Look at smaller businesses in general.

Low barrier to entry means it's easier to stand out. Try to stop being such a loser.

Its almost impossible to get in with a good company because they are all filled up with other guys too afraid to take anyone else on.

Trust me, for years I did that.

And they only time I was able to work on a project and make money was when its was a friend of a friend.

Its all about who you know now.

this

step your game up, nigga

You're clearly not motivated enough to actually get a good job. Try begging for money on the street, it seems more your speed

>just pick one off the top
They use a computer program idiot, it automatically filters out people like you so humans don't have to.
Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

This

>B. Pitch hiring managers or CEOs of small businesses directly. Look at smaller businesses in general.

I almost dropped my newborn son when I read that.

This is hick country fucking Georgia.
The CEO's here are fucking black women.

Im sure that would work If I didnt live here, but my wife makes bank here where she works, im not going to jeopardize that by moving.

Exactly.

I'm currently looking for a second job and it's pretty tough. All online apps. But I heard the doughnut shop is always hiring cause people don't like to goto work at 4 in the morning. I'm gonna apply there cause I work nights. It would work with my schedule great.

And I doubt they have an online application cause it's just a hometown shop. So I can go in and apply, talk to the manaager (which I'm sure is a guy), and make a good impression.

So can I get that baconator or what

The Wendy's where I live is all Mexican women. ALL MEXICAN WOMEN.

Sounds like a form of nepotism.

See, I wish I could find something like that.

>walk in
>look a man in the eye directly
>shake his hand
>sell myself on why I should get the job

You dont even get that chance anymore.

You get a fucking keyboard and a monitor, no face value whatsoever.

All jokes aside, right now I wish i could sell someone a baconator.

>living in rural nigger country

Move to another area you fucking retard. In addition to actually having job opportunities, your quality of life will improve. Why the fuck would you want to live in the rural south? Jesus fuck dude. I'm surprised you have Internet access

Same

I am

I wish you could sell me one

this

The two times I got hired by niggers they all got upset at how much harder of a worker I was then they were so they ignored me and treated me like shit because I wasn't into their nigger dances and mating rituals.

I came here to be near my family.

You know I blame Obama alot for this predicament I'm in. I used to be able to work more than 32 hours a week at the same kind of job and make ok money with just one job.

Now all a managers and companies are scared of letting employees work more or muh health insurance. Now I have to have two shit jobs instead of one.

>be 2006
>be 16
>able to go store to store and fill out apps
>talk to manager
>make impression
>more job offers than I needed
>be 2017
>never hear back from jobs
>1 out of 10
>even give you a call back
>much less a courtesy reach around

Oh yea dude, dont show them up.

Dont make them look bad.

Even the managers like to slack off.

If you make them look bad they boot your ass.

Its all fucked.

no offense but your family fucking sucks if they live anywhere in georgia. ive been there on business, biggest shithole ive seen in my life. second only to detroit

>black bitch
Fuck you. I'm sitting in an office right now waiting for people to come in for an interview.
It's not my fault all applications are online now.
Get with the times hillbilly.

Obama was a good president

:]

Same exact position im in.

My lady made over 50k last year running a sports retail place.

I didnt even get a w2 this year.

Worked under table for assholes who can just not pay you if they wanted to.

>craigslist tile job
>do half a tile shower
>looking good
>guy doesnt want me working while he isnt home
>thats fair
>They guy is dodging me because he doesnt want to pay
>" hes never at home "
>the guy just stops answering my calls

And thats how they can fuck you.

Yep.

Im sure you just picked a handfull off the top.

Its not your fault, nobody wants to weed through thousands of applications.

Humans just dont do that.

Agreed. Better than the embarrassing orange guy we have now

oh boy here we go

>yokels
kek

>spot the snowflake uneducated hick

I feel that way with people in my generation. I try my hardest at my jobs. But these kids in my generation all slack off and play on their phones most of the time while I hve a rule I don't touch my phone unless I'm expecting a call. If I'm expecting a call I let my manager know before hand.

I had a job at a warehouse where we loaded trucks. Temp job, but they hire a few people after the season. Others line up for the time clock 10 minutes before. I'm not in line, I'm sweeping aisles.I know waiting in line is useless because it will whittle down when it does and I can jump in line when 25 people turns into 2. Less time in line, more time doing work. I never got hired. Instead they hired a girl that would hide in trucks and play on her phone.

Burn his house down

Why would they hire a girl to load boxes in a warehouse.

Thats so fucking dumb.

>most def spotted

That's what I'm saying though
We don't get "thousands" of applicants
Right now there's around 20 people applying
It's a nigger-heavy area, so I think they're just applying so it looks good to their parole officers
I don't just pick from the top of a pile either, I actually try to see myself working with these people and if I don't think they can do the job, they're not getting it
I'm looking at it from a business p.o.v.

tldr; There's no pile to take names from, I actually interview whoever I can

But OP, I thought Trump was gonna make America great again. Why can't you get a job? Trump promised.

He wouldn't lie, right?

Right?

Exactly. I think it was cause the two floor managers had a thing for her cause they were always coming over and "talking"to her.

I mean we had boxes that weighted like 80 lbs, and you had to load like 30 or 40 of them in a truck. There were a few other girls that worked there, but they were butch Dykes or drove forklifts.

One good thing is I ran into my long lost best friend from high school there. We fell out of touch when I moved away, but I came back and he was working the same place as me. It was like we didn't miss a day.

women are reaping the benifits of mans hard labor. the cities are built the houses are built and they've shipped off all the manual jobs to china and mexico. We have an overwhelming trade deficit and a huge debpt yet we keep ramping up government spending. Our government is too concerned with collecting campaign financing checks from whoever wants to pay them. This is pretty much what capitalism wanted to be. This is capitalism unless we can somehow remove campaign financing we will never be represented. Only corporations are represented. and now that corporations can now be thier own citizen. yes thats right the courts decided that corporations have all the rights of a US citizen except they arent an actual person so they can never be incarcerated or punished in the ways that an actual person can be. we've basically created a 1st class citizen that is immune to punishment. actual humans are merely a 2nd class citizens now.

you sound like a total pussy faggot jussayin

He still has to un do want Obummer has done.

Yeah op sounds beta as fuck

maybe your writing is an issue. if you write they instead of the, and consistently misspell 80% of your words no one will think your application is good

I didn't know hillbillies had Internet access

Stop watching fox news, it's bad for you

Nice spelling retard

I don't have a TV. Just a tablet, computer, and phone. Oh am this is the neighbors internet.

How did you know I was a hillbilly? Lol

legit 3rd grade spelling level. I bet you grew up in a red state

this is a thing. All service jobs and labor jobs are filled to the brim with mexicans where I lived. We are feeling reverse racism. Welcome to america mexico!

Oh I didn't know grammar was so important on a Phillipino shoe lacing forum.

Anyone who uses the term "obummer" is pretty much confirmed uneducated hick.

I bet you think big daddy trump actually cares about you too, kek

They said spelling, not grammar

Jesus fuck dude

this too I've been put on 2 weeks leave because my manager was not doing any work and he blamed it on me. and because I worked almost twice as hard as him it really did look like 2 peoples worth of work with one person slacking. people are just faggots now and wont even let you keep your shitty manual labor job.

Actually I'm a skater punk and want anarchy.

But I don't dress like it. I have a buzz cut and wear american eagle clothes.

I just want trump to get rid of all this extra legislation Obama put up that actually stifles workers instead of strengthening them.

Nice punctuation. Fuck! I may be gay, but your a faggot!

Well then, thats sounds awesome.

Id defiantly apply for you if I could.

What do you do?

OP is faggot.