Living off the Grid

Living off the Grid.
Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/heide-hatry-not-a-rose-photos-stux-gallery_n_3320502.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck am i looking at

Feed Me!

huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/heide-hatry-not-a-rose-photos-stux-gallery_n_3320502.html

Off grid means no Internet and living off the land. (Also no electronic devices that can be linked to you as an account.) So go back to your mom and suck her milk before you go back to the basement faggot.

I want too so badly. YOu must own property, usually small, buy solar w/batteries and get it installed, and have enough land to gorow enough different types of food and learn how to can things and use a wood burning stove...and that's it generally... There is a youtube series on it somewhere.

It would be rough assuming you don't have the knowledge and experience of living off the land. The transition from modern life to off the grid would be a trip all of its own. No more luxuries or conveniences, just you and your will to live.

>In Hatry’s secret-filled garden, flowers are replaced with the flesh and sex organs of deceased animals
I shouldn't be as intrigued with this as I am.

Vagina vaccae, penis arietis

You will never be fully off the grid, no matter where you go you can be found via the google earth satellite.

this look awesome, living your life, in your own house, out of the society. but look like the hard life and lonely one

that was actually a pretty interesting article

This shit is the exact reason why modern "art" should be put on a huge pile (alongside its creators) and burned... Don't even get me started on the clusterfuck idiots call "performance art". For me personally art in most forms (not counting video game design) died after 2000.

research local laws,

You don't want to build a property then have some county official claiming some BS law.

yeah
imagine living off the grid as a family
and one of you gets old and sick
and you have to change their stinky clothes and beds
because you don't have access to basic incontinence-supplies!

thinking about
poor kids forced into that "lifestyle"
makes me sick!

There isn't even an American in this image.

~700 BC, Chinese invent gunpowder
1450 we get the printing press
1590 first compound microscope
1600 William Gilbert publishes a book beginning the study of Earth and its magnetism
1609 Galileo Galilei builds a practical telescope to discover new astronomical occurances
1687 we get the three laws of motion
~1700 Bartolomeo Cristofori invents the piano
~1700-1712 we get the combustion engine and the steam engine
1756 man boils rock
1769 we get the first speech synthesizer
1783 Hot-air balloon invented
1791 titanium is discovered
1800 batteries are born
1827 First modern photograph
~1830 first electric motor built
~1840 James Prescott Joule outlines his theory of the conservation of energy
1849 hydro turbines are invented
~1850 fax machine is invented
~1860 fire extinguisher is invented
1867 we get reinforced concrete
~1880 we get steam sterilization
1895 X rays are developed
~1920 TV is born
~1930 Radar is born
1939 first practical helicopter made
1954 fiber optics are born
1960 ruby laswer is born
1969 first solar power station opens
1971 first single chip computer made
1989 WWW is born
2016 3 nanotechnologists win Nobel Prize in chemistry for building nano-machines

What do we have to offer? 2017 Retarded pervert obsessed with dead animals’ sex organs photographs them on top of plants

wtf? Not sure why "There isn't even an American in this image." was posted.

I dont get your point

~1590 the Dutch invent the United States.

only if you are hard line about it, for most people it means living without being tied to the water, power, telephone and gas lines, you can still get internet without a phone line, it's not as cheap but it is doable.

>1756 man boils rock
Not a big year for science that 1756

If you do buy land (even a tiny bit) try and get it where the building codes don't break your back and try to get land with water on it, even if it's only a stream or a spring.

You should google it and join the rest of the planet's population of progress.

Not sure what your point is.