I'm 25 and live at home and still don't have my drivers license...

I'm 25 and live at home and still don't have my drivers license. Last night my mom drove me to the gym then read a book in the car while waiting for me and drove me home.

Anyone else in a situation like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozKsQnRHb-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a homosexual and your Mum is trying to shield your Dad from how much of a pussy their son is.

You're such a fucking beta fag loser. What's your deal?

I can bench 225 lil bitch

Can't drive for medical reasons but i recently got my learners permit so ill get my full license soon

And?

I hope you do. You'll be just a regular fag like the rest of us when you get your regular license.

At least my mom drives me places

Yeah. That's true. At least she's not a bitch.

Whoah what the fuck is going on with this post? OP has said some key words here: mom, gym, still live at home.

OP start dumping those mommy pics NOW!

You should be extremely thankful to your mom driving you places and letting you still live with them at 25.

I would be extremely disappointed as a parent if my children lived home @25.

Got a job atleast? Do you pay your parents?

I'm 25 and still live at home. I can drive though and I go to work (manager at fast food place) and school.

I'm 30, have a fiance, moved out at 18, and still dont have my drivers license.

I should get it though.

How do you get a job without a drivers license? In Sweden it's pretty much a must if you want a job.

I'm 49 and have never had a license. No need. Public transport is fantastic in my country

And yes I am a Wizard.

ausfag. we have public transport in major cities, jobs only require a license if travel is part of the job.

I need to go between offices but they're all on the train line, and the main office is 3km from home.

The job before that I lived 100m from my office.

Wow. That's pathetic. Does she drive you to dates too?

No, I just go into my room and browse Sup Forums until the next day.

mom tried to fonger my car friend in the back of her

Kek that's it??

you're gonna make it bro

Lmaoooo pathetic. Does she also wipe your ass?

Just because you gobble cock doesn't mean you are physically unfit...
Not gay myself however, you sir....well I believe you know where I'm going.

>can't drive for medical reasons, dense soon. The fuck is this shit I'm reading?

Holy shit excuse my phone (fagphoneatwork)
*license

mom tried to fonger my car friend in the back of her

Why the fuck are you stuck at age 14 mentally?

get a bicycle

How bout get a fucking job

>mom tried to fonger my car friend in the back of her

KEK

Im 22, older brother had a kid, ended up getting custody but didn't want to ruin his life, so I got forced into babysitting around 50 hours a week starting when I was 16 the kid is now 6, I have no license, I walk him to school, I pick him up and babysit him until he goes to bed.

When I ask to move on with my life my family tells me I offered to help him.

Oh and now he has 2 more kids, so I still babysit during the day, I have no free time except when he has a day off. And nobody wants to help me drive, just tells me not to worry about it.

at least you have an awesome mom you beta fuck

Dude just bail on it. Just because you're related to someone doesn't make you obligated to love, like or help them. My sister had a bastard kid and they tried to suck me into doing uncle shit and I was having none of it.

100 meters? That ain't a bad commute.

WTF DUDE
Why are you doing that, do you have a life ? They take advantage of you and you let them.

Stop trying to be nice, tell your brother that you are tired of these shit and let the other member of your familly babysitting this kid

GET BALLS AND SCREAM IT

it was a fucking fantastic location, office ~15m from a pub and surrounded by nice places to eat.

I mostly worked nightshift though. at 4am most places were closed.

>27
>can drive
>have fiance
>expecting first child soon
>highschool dropout cause parents moved me around to much because of divorce
>used to work alot
>now cant find work
>truck shit the bed
>gf makes bank running a sports retail store
>nobody NOBODY is hiring in this college/military town
>forced to play house bitch
>do chores, yardwork and repairs( im a carpenter by trade )
>have crippling boredom and no motivation due to unmedicated add
>drink everyday
>smoke weed when I can
>this shit is getting old real fucking quick.

Friends seem to think that im lucky and should ride this out.

But really, I wish someone would hire me so I can say that Im a hard working man like i used to be.

I got brow beat so much that I accepted this role, now im trying to climb out of a very deep and dry well.

You will be nothing...

One of us

Where do you live? Why would you care about a license? Don't you know how to drive? are you afraid of something or what?

How hawt is your mom

Damn they all need to fuck off!!!!

also

I had epilepsy so lost my license but i had brain surgery which stopped seizures so i can drive again soon

I work at my dads office lmfao

You forgot the part where you applied at Wendy's and they didn't take you

I'm 34 living with my gf and I don't ever plan on getting my license.
Everywhere I need to go is in walking distance.

Adds up.
Get a job.
Get a girlfriend/friends in general.
Good that you go to gym though shows SOME discipline. Make a goal. Like I dunno. Moving the fuck out of your parents.
Nah start small, job/car/girl etc

I got into law school man, I start next fall. That was my biggest goal so feels pretty good. I think I'm gonna just coast by until September tho

can't he pay for a babysitter?

what's up with bashing on 20something people still living at home? Don't tell me you could afford to buy, hell, even rent a place when you were 20 or younger.

ofc, it's easy if mommy and daddy are paying for everything for ya. then sure, it's easy to move out. I am in a cycle, where all the money I have goes to pay the bills, which makes it fucking hard to move forward.

The moving out when you turn 18 is a Canadian and American meme. Most European households are multi generational. Here in Germany most people live at home until marriage or a career level job. It's more affordable that way

You people are such losers. I bought my drivers license at 18, learned how to drive that same year, moved out of my parents' house at 19 to a country I don't even speak the language of, drove a Porsche at 21, went to university, now 27, work in finanace, have a hot wife, she's 26, nice apartment in the city, 2 nice cars, wear a €23k watch, travel every other weekend to different countries/cities, 2 or 3 vacations somewhere exotic every year, winters usually skiing in Switzerland or France. It really wasn't that difficult and my parents are middle class.

yeah, same here.

try being fucking broke then. I'm not saying that middle class people can really let themselves go money-wise, but if you are so poor, that you can barely afford a some milk and bread, then yeah.

Again, not to say that your achivements are just luck, or anything like that, but being that poor I just mentioned is 1 step forward, 2 step backwards..

>bought driving license
kek

Yea so what? I bought my drivers license in Eastern Europe, a real license, for a few hundred €. Bought myself a Porsche a few layers later and taught myself to drive. Later exchanged my license for a Swiss drivers license and passed required driving test with perfect marks. To this day I still don't know half the traffic signs. Driving is 99% common sense. Never got into an accident. Honestly I think driving exams are useless, they should simply do logic tests because that's all you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozKsQnRHb-c

get your license, a bicycle or just move somewhere with better public transport

If you think riding 7km on a bike is "too far" and you need mummy to drop you off then you should probably just kill yourself.

yea but you cant drive, dumbass. anyone you try to pick a fight with can just get in their car and drive away while you wait for mom to pick you up.

I've been broke several times. I used to make fast money and spent it even faster. I became more "responsible" when I got married and am a wagecuck now. At least it's a good wage.

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

move out. you're 22, you gotta start working on your career, saving money, getting your shit together so you're not a useless virgin neckbeard by 30.

just move out, tell your brother to take care of his own damn kids and take control of your life.

I wish I was... I miss my Mom. :( Treasure your Mom, OP. That is the woman that gave you life. She won't always be around...

You sound like a Mac using faggot.

>bought my drivers license

just get a job, it's not hard. if you're having trouble you're looking in the wrong places.

if your missus is earning bank and you smoke weed, why dont you get a chill part-time night janitor job or something? it's pretty comfy listening to tunes, smoke up a bit, sweep and mop the night away.

i got my driver's license at 25. i got my first car at 29.

it's never too late to change your hikikomori ways!

Thanks user

`you're probably the single most beta faggot on this board

3km isn't bad at all though..

20min walk right?

1. i would take your situation in a heartbeat.
2. stop being a whining bitch and try harder to get a job.
3. get a job outside your town if you want one so bad, you little beta fag.

something like that i'd assume yeah.

They're called bicycles nigger, fucking buy one.

Especially when your going to the gym ffs.

i hope you realize your parents have a deep hatred for you for not even trying to move out.

nobody likes taking care of grown ass men.

/this

Fine.
Good job....just don't coast off the freeway and crash

No my parents like me, I do most of the house work and maintenance and i watch sports with my dad

>tfw 21 and only ever get driven to therapy which I only go to so she doesn't freak out because I'm not doing anything to fix my mental illnesses

I'm not doing anything anyways, really. Just going is apparently enough for her to assume I'm good enough. I figure I'll eventually care enough or die. Time will tell.

But seriously, you're going to the gym. You're actually doing anything.

>like me
>not 'love' me
there you go.

get over yourself you little faggot, get a fucking job and stop forcing your parents to take care of you.

the fact that going to therapy is enough to keep your mom happy really shows that you set the bar really fucking low for their expectations, grow the fuck up and be a man.

Why do you think your opinion will change anything, user? You think I don't berate myself enough? Would doing it more help?

get over yourself you absolute fucking leech.
>BOOHOO I HATE MYSELF SO I MAKE MY PARENTS PAY FOR IT
killing yourself will ruin them, just get a fucking job and get over yourself jesus christ you're a fucking pussy..

So, again, why do you think your opinion will change anything? You seem to have missed that 1/3rd of my last post, let's hope you see it here.

Does the medical reason have anything to do with your abnormally loose/stretched esophagus? Or other related medical reasons? Elaborate, OP

You're a pile of human filth. You should kill yourself now. Don't wait. Just do it.

This.

No, because I'm not a fucking loser.

OP already said. Read the thread.

Epilepsy but i haven't had seizures for over a Year so i have my learners permit now

your point is that you're a little pussy that feels sorry for himself, you're massively egotistical, and the fact that you point out that you "barate yourself enough" tells me that you want people to feel sorry for you, nobody does so shut the fuck up about that.

second, the simple fact that you set the bar so low that your parents will be happy if you just go to therapy means you haven't done a fucking thing your whole entire life.

how about you stop being a dipshit and take advice, STOP BEING AN EGOTISTICAL FAGGOT AND STOP MAKING YOUR PARENTS TAKE CARE OF YOUR SORRY ASS.

i feel so damn sorry for your parents.

pick related, it's you being a pain in the ass to your parents.

>my mom drove me to the gym
Show pics of your gains, faggot.

Nice drawing

thnx, better than any art major can do.

That's truly sad

SAGE

After reading this thread I don't feel so bad about myself