ITT: We All Are Placed In One Gigantic Room. All the people in Sup Forums

ITT: We All Are Placed In One Gigantic Room. All the people in Sup Forums.

What would you do? Pic related for me.

call you a fag

Drop trou and start fapping. It's inevitable anyways, someone has to be the first

Break out the chlorine and ammonia, we're Auschwitzing this bitch.

I'd walk around and whisper Andy Sixx then as soon as I see someone smirking him I'd punch him right in the kisser

This is what I would do
>pic related

Probably die from the scent of so many mouth breathers

First underageb& then break out a few beers for the remaining five of us

Reeeee

I would feel less autistic

Mfw
>Kill all the niggers

Begin by standing in place, motionless. As everyone in the room struggles to gather their bearing, I will begin my attack. First I will begin to spin in place very slowly, and start to issue a deep, guttural reeeee, and extend my arms outwards. I will begin steadily spinning faster while increasing the pitch of my reeeee. Other oldfags will have begun their maneuvers at this point as well, and the room will quickly be filled with the deafening shrill of our reeeee. As our speed increases our arms will being to knock those around us to the ground, and the velocity of our spinning will cause use to move along the ground like a BeyBlade, mowing down scores of lesser autists as our reeeee fills the air. We will spin so fast that no one will even be able to see our bodies anymore, only a reeeeeing blur before their inevitable death at the end of our arm blades. When the dust settles there will be none standing but those strong enough to have achieved this level of wizardry, spinning fast enough that we have generated gravitational fields of our own. We will collide into a giant mass of spinning bodies, and the energy released by this fusion will not only kill any stragglers but also destroy the room itself, ultimately tearing a hole in time and reality. We will continue spinning in the aethereal void we have created for ourselves, reeeeeing until time itself ceases to exist around us, and the last echoes of existence shall be the sound of a few dozen faggots who spent their entire youth posting shitty memes on chinese cartoon image board

round up trump lackies, put their information in a list

This is beautiful. I'm getting off Sup Forums now.

Well, I'm not an edgelord, a liberal, a jew, or a furfag.

So I guess I'd feel pretty good to be the most normal person in the room.

watch as everyone circles the only two women in the room, all screeching in unison 'tits or gtfo'

I will make some friends

do the biggest circlejerk in history

CHECKED

Turn 360, walk away

the trips of truth has spoken

Start jerking off

Impressive as fuck
Also check em

Okay satan you do that