>your dna an abomination

Is this anti white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lPD5PtqMiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares, rap is crap anyway

>my dna the obama nation of abomination
what was he trying to say here?

Black people are anti-white with the exception of whites that want to advantage them over their own kin.

Is this bait?

>advantage
I would call it sharing resources

>kin

tf

Resources are finite, user-kun. If you give food stamps to Felicia so one of her four kids she raises by herself can buy some sour patch kids, that's one less bag of sour patch kids for your own family.
I wouldn't expect a shark to understand tribalism.

i cant take you on no licks if you aint robbed nobody

thats a pretty bad way to start a conversation

>SOLID WALL OF SOUND
What did they mean by this?

Pay your share of taxes and then we'll talk

>2017
>tribalism

literally every race practices it, it's natural.

>kin
I would laugh if I knew this were a joke, but it's sad that alot of you fucking people are this uneducated and backwards in how you think

t. white skinnyfat bernie bro

Thats what the commies said about greed.
People who are more closely related to one another tend to want to cooperate more. Trying to progress counter to human nature is a dumb idea. It's weird to me that the word I'm using to express a family relationship is the most offensive thing I've said to two of you.

honestly just sounds like standard rap bragging

ATTTENTION ALL PLEB Sup Forums FAGS

LISTEN TO THIS KENDRICK RICK RUBIN SHIT HE MENTIONS DNA LIKE SIX DIFFERENT TIMES. HES TALKING ABOUT THE DNA OF BEING A REAL NIGGA FROM COMPTON AND A CONSCIOUS RAPPER WHO GREW UP AROUND INFLUENCES OF POLITICAL AND LYRICAL HIP HOP

youtube.com/watch?v=4lPD5PtqMiE

YOU NIGGAS MISSED THIS SHIT IN ONE OF THE DNA LINES HES TALKING ABOUT DRINKING OUT A GRAMMY CUP. DRAKE DRINKIN OUT A GRAMMY CUP IS A FAMOUS PICTURE HE POSTED ON INSTA. DNA IS A DRAKE DISS MEANT TO POINT OUT HOW DRAKE IS A FAKE ASS RAPPER WITH NO HIP HOP DNA WHILE KENDRICK IS REAL.

this. thank GOD. one sane person.

>see that

mind blown

so he's dissing drakes DNA? and drake is jewish? wtf i love kendrick lamar now