You're hypocrites. Admit it

You're hypocrites. Admit it.

inb4 "muh snowflakes"

Source of at least one important person who cares please?

0/10.

unfortunately you do have somewhat of a point.
Conservatives do complain and cry wolf from time to time... nowhere nearly as much as liberals mind you... but yes. we live in a bitchy whiny society....

.... i blame the homos.

Maybe because it's the same tired old horseshit of accusing all white people of being racist. Anyone who didn't want Hillary to win is instantly branded racist, misogynist, rapist, etc. This title is more of the same.

If Netflix released a show that was called "Dear Black People" I would be just as offened.

The LEFT gets mad over stupid shit though, like "This side actor's second cousin isn't black, RACISM!"

The movie is really good

The difference is you could actual make valid requests of black people for things for them to stop doing

IE

Dear Black People: Can you stop committing over half the murder in the US while only being 13% of the population?

easy fix, increase the % of black population. black men need to have more kids

>I blame the homos

Then you're just blaming a symptom

Lol

And that's different from calling all black people niggers on welfare with AIDs how?

They need to make a show called Dear Black People. Oh wait... that won't happen because only niggers are allowed to be racists.

The difference is black people ARE niggers

The whole "There are black people then there are niggers" is bullshit. The only difference is how many niggers are around. The smartest 'black person' you know will go full "Sheeeeeeit muhfugga" Dindu when half a dozen other chimps are near

Who is stopping you from being racist?

That's demonstrably false and you're precicly the reason shows like Dear White People exists. Sorry that that fact triggers you.

You don't even have to be remotely racist to be called racist. You just have to indicate that you're tired of the white race being cucked and guilted into oblivion

Companies and their employees are not allowed to descriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, etc. These are legitimate safe spaces that can bring charges of harassment and hate speech if attacked.

Illegitimate safe spaces include spaces where a man cannot look at you for more than two seconds, people cannot call you the fat piece of shit that you are pr even talk about attractive/thin people in your presence, "unpopular" politics and other things that have less to do with you and more to do with things you dont like and feel you are the victim of.

Nice b8 m8
Two completely different things.

the far left and the far right are both awfully hypocritical

But you said only blacks get to be racist, indicated you are prevented from being racists. What stops you from being racist?

Nothing stops white people from sitting at home hating niggers. If you voice any pro-white sentiment at all, you're basically ostracizing yourself and can even cost you your job.

The last job I applied for had a disclaimer that they could use my information to basically spy on my social media

>The difference is white people ARE racist

>The whole "There are white people then there are racists" is bullshit. The only difference is how many racists are around. The smartest 'white person' you know will go full "Them niggeeeers" Dindu when half a dozen other nazis are near

how was that

I think the thing to take away from ehat's going on at the moment is that the vast majority of people of all walks of life respond to things in the way your pic describes.

I don't know why people are suddenly surprised that groups of folk will be utterly, viscerally offended by a person doing a thing, then completely unperturbed when one of theirs does exactly the same thing; people have been like that forever.

If you don't believe it's fair to be called racist, why are you posting racist chariactures?

Considerably less accurate than mine

Blacks are free to go build their own civilization
I never said being racist was a bad thing

>This side actor's second cousin isn't black, RACISM!

You're not wrong, but throwing a straw man like that in there (no human being has uttered those words seriously) detracts from your point. This is what's wrong with debate and discussion at the moment, for example how the right will scream "all gays should burn, not only in hell, but for all the time they're alive on this Earth and in any nascent, or as yet undiscovered, planes of existence that may or may not exist," all the time. You know how all people who identify as 'right-wing' say that all the time? Like, at least every five minutes? Just for example.

Have you been on Facebook?

I'm going to bite... Who said both things? What conservative complained about safespaces and about dear white people?

Or are you just putting all conservatives in ONE booth? Fucking nigger you are a bigot

So you're just mad when other races are racist?

That has to be bait, right? Facebook?

I hate the hypocrisy

If not for whites, those same white-hating niggers would be starving to death with plates in their lips

Really big booth, or really small conservatives?

Weak bait
Kill yourself

You have no proof of that.

I'm not a hypocrite because I don't give two shits about any of this bullshit. Fuck you all.

Read up on white farmers being run out of Zimbabwe. Within four months, they were surviving on rats and bugs.

>"We don't steal anymore because there's nothing left to steal"

Keep in mind, that's all within a few months

All of this stuff happened after centuries of the rest of the world fucking with Africa for their stuff. Any evidence that backs up your argument would have to be sourced from a history in which that didn't happen, therefore you can't have any demonstrable, producible proof for your claim.

Centuries of colonial oppression and discrimination tends to have negative effects.

Keep crying white boy

Sure you can, blacks when left alone haven't even discovered the wheel

Blacks, after being taught, can't even put a seed in the ground

We should have done the world a favour and never bought those African slaves from the other Africans. They'd mostly all still be in Africa dying of diseases, hunger and just murdering eachother. Most useless, underachieving laziest race on this planet.

lol, reked

>YFW Niggers actually believe they wuz kangs

Blacks did that shit before whites existed.

They can't even do it now

Did what?
Learned?
Discover Wheel?
Farm?
Answer poorly to questions?

You black?

Obviously he meant it is not socially acceptable for a white person while it is excused for a black person.

Could you really not tell what he meant or were you just trying to sound smarter than you are?

Conservatives are the biggest whining cucks ever, eat shit and die conservatives

>This is a fishing rod

>He just threw it right into the water

people always bitched and talked shit about one another. It's just now they gave the internet.

That's because most Africans were dumb and lazy as fuck and never progressed beyond living in huts made of shit and sticks, throwing spears at animals and each other. They have had the chance to progress multiple times throughout history after having direct contact with countless more advanced civilizations, especially from North Africa. Yet they were too fucking lazy and had no motivation to better themselves.

very few conservatives cancelled their netflix over that.

Try to make a movie called dear black people. Ask question on why do you steal and murder your on fellow blacks. Why do you not wanna work and why do you abandon your kids.These are real things that not a lot of other races do.

Niggers want free money to do nigger things. There are evolved black people, maybe .001%, but the rest are wild niggers, destroying anything they touch. Niggers, not even once.

Conservative, but not white. It's racism, and you lefties can't admit racism is racism when it includes white people. Thanks for playing.

Not angry, but it's pick-and-choose when single out hatred for a race and deny it's racism. I feel bad for white kids that grew up poor. They're probably told they're privileged in a poor and rough upbringing.

Looking back, I don't know a single conservative that's angry at the "dear white people". If you don't like it, don't watch it. Same applies to what people say on social media accounts.

Here is the thing niggers kill and steal and rape. And liberals and feminists still stick up for them saying. But but there poor that's why the rape and steal and kill. I've been threw a lot of the United States and there are tons of poor white trash they don't do this kinda shit.

Asians were oppressed too in America. But you rarely if ever see them murdering each other and abandoning their children.

This is because Asian people help each other out. Niggers steal from there family's abandon there kids.

I'm sorry, where is the hipocrisy? Conservatives are crying about the show because you say they are?

Why isn't this thread full of proof of such, laughing at conservatives?

Yeah, niggers can't think 10 minutes ahead let alone 10 years ahead

> shows very fake news vs. fake news
and?

And the Irish.

There is a lot of actual evidence of anti-white racism. The racist groups even have excuses for their racism. They say that no matter how xenophobic they are, they cannot be racist, because they're a victim group.

They literally invented their own excuse for racism, giving themselves a pass.

Institutional racism committed by blacks, and their supporters:
All black newspapers
Encouraging blacks to buy only from blacks
All black television stations
Identity based comedy
all black magazines
all black universities
Clear and obvious preferential treatment for entry into medical or law school, especially over Asians and any other race.
White House African-American Education Initiative, that gives black kids and excuse for bad behavior and poor grades.
National Museum of African American History and Culture, designed to solidify victim status and hatred against whites

This is real evidence.

There is little actual evidence of anti-black racism outside the KKK, who doesn't actually harm anyone.

So what if we are?

>But but there poor that's why the rape and steal and kill.

but they are poor, that's why they violent mob crime

>All black television stations

Holy shit. This is fucking rich.

I guess telemundo is anti white as well.

Maybe you just don't care, since you're white, but television has catered to you since it's inception. At a point when literally every single show and movie ever created only features white people or people that can pass for white.. someone decides to create a station that has people of color...

RACISTS!!!

lol.

Enough internet for me today.

We should be allowed to criticise, but it should not be cancelled under any circumstances due to outrage otherwise we are just as bad.

You know why "all black universities" exist, right?

You also know they are "historically black", right? As in, it was at one point for a purpose and now it's open to anyone... you know that, right?

Old School Conservative here. I don't even care about this show. Anyone who wants to shut down someone else's ability to speak freely isn't a true Conservative. Everyone needs to grow up.

Tumblr is that way, sweetheart.

They should be able to say it, but they shouldn't get any benefit of white civilization

This guy gets it

You're not a conservative, you're a libertarian if you believe that way.

"I believe that the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism."-Ronald Reagan.

Are you broken? I asked for a source

kek