This is the greatest album ever conceived by man

This is the greatest album ever conceived by man

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12780623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.

Objectively true

it's only the 3rd best kendrick album

how do people find YAH boring? this shit is wavy as fuck. been listening to it literally for a day plus on repeat.

I like it alot, right now i cant get FEEL out of my system. I wrote half a verse to it already. I feel the energy and emotion that Dot brings on that jam, its fukkin too real.

Fyi men can't conceive. Only women can do that.

TPAB=GKMC>DAMN>S.80=UU

I haven't even heard DAMN. but Ok Computer, The Low End Theory and Illamtic are all better fuck you

>I wrote half a verse to it already
Im going to regret this, but can you post it

>wavy

back to r/kanye you go

Are you sure about that?

I think you meant to post this

nice b8 OP

Lust best song imo

That's not HOOM

Objectively false

>7/10
>greatest album

AYO HOL UP

how can 7/10 album be best? Listen to some melon before you post

UU is great for some leftovers, but it's not an album like the 4 mains.

why do you non baggage having peons love this guy so much? his lyrics are about isolation, anger, bitterness, anti social shit etc. why does he get so many fans? im not mad or trying to be rude, but why does his emotional baggage that he uses as inspiration get so many fans? like he's not commercial at all but get so much love, how did he get you all to like him so much? btw, read the washington post review of his album, he's so loved but his lyrics are basically: fuck you all i do me

>Low End Theory
pleb detected
Midnight Marauders is objectively superior

Also
>all three best albums from the 90s

wow, it's almost as if lyrics don't actually matter to people who listen to music.

it's almost as if you are obsessed with acting like you are part of something you have no understanding of, maybe you should stop being a virtual intellect and shut the fuck up, or not man, its cool brah, its all chill man, good stuff

>acting like you are part of something
kek
>maybe you should stop being a virtual intellect
Do you know what board you're on?
>its cool brah, its all chill man, good stuff
Reddit

Wut

You have to go back, faggot

One hunnid percent true my guy. Give DAMN. a listen (and kendrick's other records if you haven't heard them) but it's not the masterpiece that it's being called imo.

I would personally call Good Kid m.A.A.d City a masterpiece. I feel like every song is perfect, but some people take issues with the more radio friendly songs so I digress.

Only really niggas have feel on repeat

Retard detected.
>non baggage having faggots
This could only come from a true edge lord. Everyone has some idea of how these emotions feel.
>not commercial at all
Also completely untrue. YAH, GOD, and LOVE are very commercial songs and so is like DNA. From his past discography, i, Backseat Freestyle, and especially Swimming Pools have had a lot of pop appeal.
>how did he get you all to like him so much?
He makes really interesting music with profound and deep lyrical content. It's shit you can interpret while being good music.

It's not like anyone on this board knows what it's like to be in love with Anne Frank.

"perfect"?? dude Kendrick Lamar is dope as shit, but you all need to chill out on the dick riding, that album is not perfect, fuckin a, i mean if you really think that than damn man, there are so many better albums, he's the best of this era, but damn man his shit is far from perfect.

answer the question you fuckin drama queen, why do peons with no real emotional problems (maybe you do, I don't know) like someone who opens up about it so much? I would assume most would unable to relate. God you Kendrick fanboys are so fucking on his dick, he's pretty good, but campaign speech by eminem is technically and lyrically superior to anything he's ever done. that's not opinion, straight truth, so stop acting like he's some fucking rap jedi that can be opposed, he's just short and not intimidating so you suburban little bitches feel more comfortable listening to him, at least that's my theory. I bet if he were a more intimidating in your face dude, white people wouldn't fuck with him as hard.

Retard detected.
>He makes really interesting music
His producers make mostly interesting music
>profound and deep lyrical content
He hasn't said anything that hasn't been said before and his lyrics are full cliches and run of the mill "deep" messages
>It's shit you can interpret while being good music.
This says nothing about either the message or the music.
I'm sure what you meant to say was his lyrics are easy to understand and the music is accessible, however this would go against the idea that his lyrics are "deep"

Okay, name 5 rap albums of the last decade that you'd consider a 10

none, because that's hard to do, and rating albums is stupid, i'd say eric b and rakim is the only 10, i guess some other shit i'm forgetting, but i don't rate albums man, shit's gay as fuck

>peons
already a dead meme
>with no real emotional problems
has nothing to do with music
>but campaign speech by eminem is technically and lyrically superior to anything he's ever done
b8
>I bet if he were a more intimidating in your face dude, white people wouldn't fuck with him as hard.
White people fuck with Death Grips exclusively

I was going crazy for this album for 3 days and then I randomly listened to Yeezus for some reason.

I really gotta stop listening to it because it blows the fuck out of literally every other record in existence and I wanna enjoy other shit for a change.

Literally get bored listening to Damn after 5 minutes now.

There is only one '10' rap record. It is titled 'Yeezus' and was created by the artist Kanye West.

I guess its debatable on whether or not its a 'rap' record because it encapsulates so many genres, styles and ideas that it becomes almost a meta-level that hovers above other inferior 'music'.

k man, you don't know shit, so maybe stop typing, you clearly experience hip hop and music in some way i don't get because i use my ears and the words that I heard eminem put together acapella on the song he made called "Campaign Speech" is superior in any technical way you wanna break it down to anything Kendrick Lamar has ever done, so yeah man, learn your shit and stop trying so hard to be the Sup Forums music professor, your opinion seems to be basically this (please correct me if I am wrong in any way): music, in addition to being an auditory phenomena, is an intellectual and philosophical experience that requires a complete and thorough analyzation with verbal diarrhea. I disagree, and even if there are as many facets of music that can be debated and talked about as you seem to think, that doesn't do anything for me, it is annoying, so yeah, i hate your way of thinking very much, so you and I are on opposite wavelengths, so maybe just ignore anything I post.

>Yeezus
>Best rap record
LOL

It's not even Kanye's best album

damn.

should've stopped before you mentioned eminem, nice try bud

I GOT I GOT I GOT

I know its en vogue to be an eminem hater, but his gimmick, like aesop rock, is that he's the most gifted lyricist, wordplay, punchlines etc are all very well done, since he can't talk about being a hood nigga, and just shit out lines about crips and guns and shit to get a verse finished, that's not me being some eminem lover, which i am, but that's his thing, he brings it every time, it's a fucking fact, so yeah man, hate to burst your bubble, but he's the shit, end of story, and that's because he chose that as his shtick. its not up for debate, unless you wanna be a hipster contrarian and deny something you can't even really understand.

Listen to more music?

No, both you and i will regret it. Its been more than 3 years since ive wrote anything with any effort...maybe later, ill try to give it another edit before posting.
Its a lot like FEEL

Keep thread alive bbooiisss

it's livin and I am waitin

I still think To Pimp a Butterfly and GKMC were better than DAMN.. But they are all very close to each other imho. Every one of them is amazing.

Wont be till later laaater, i just got to work, wont get to do much till my break

This, they can stand on their own, try to give each album a listen with the idea that its his first album and BOOM, all we do is expect too much from him to give us new things and keep it "like his old shit" and keep rap alive.

kys normie

It's up there for sure.

strawpoll.me/12780623
strawpoll.me/12780623
strawpoll.me/12780623

My name is Anthony. I gave the album a strong 7

AMG has spoken

Most coherent of his albums, maybe.
GKMC was a nice little concept album, and TPAB dealt with loftier themes but both felt like they had superfluous songs.
Every song on DAMN. felt essential as what it was, a deconstruction of Kendrick's emotional and spiritual state.

fuck off normie, smfh all these faggots are swarming to kdot saying this album is the next coming of jesus. i understand if that's your view on tpab but we all know this album is a decent to strong 8/10

when people say "objectively" on this board its just a meme, right?

Music is subjective

I dunno, Illmatic is a good album but I've always thought that every Kendrick album has been better

Nah not LOYALTY. To be honest the whole point of this album was to not be coherent, it was to be scattered and contradictory. Just look at the lyrics

thats cute brainlet, go listen to nicki minaj, don't worry, it's just as good as miles davis everything is le relative xd

i fucking love YAH

I think it's good, but only if you don't take the lyrics at face value. That beat is so trippy. Like a drug trip or something