Can anyone prove that Hillary is a corrupt whore?

Can anyone prove that Hillary is a corrupt whore?
So basically the other night over dinner I said to my father-in-law that Hillary would not have been the best role model because she comes from a corrupt family.... But then he asked me to give me one piece of proof. All i had was "email scandal", which didn't amount to much.
Help me stick it to the in laws pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine#Revocation
2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another of her "leaks".

trans?

If you want to sound really intelligent then you should mention how she is involved in child sex trafficking

There is no proof, just finger pointing. But that's enough for those who don't want to like her.

The only thing she actually did was use her personal phone for gov business years ago when hacking was less known about. She apologized and follows procedure now. Lock her up.....

you're a fucking retard, OP, if the best you can come up with against hillary is "muh emails"

fucking idiot even trump used an email server just the same as her until the other day, but you dumb ass trump supporters believe anything he says

for fuck's sake she colluded with the heads of the DNC to steal the primary from sanders. even trump told you that right?

Trump won because they put him up against the one candidate he had real leverage on. Trump may be a pathological liar, but he was 100% right about Hillary being crooked.

She cheated with the DNC.

>plz gib me stuf so i can win fight to sound smart

if you were smart enough you would've found something by now OP. give up and kill yourself

What did she do with DNC people? I'm pretty sure that was leaked DNC members' emails showing bias, which is wrong on their part, not Hillary's.

LOLL sure sounds legit il just tell him user said it was true

Oh also Trump won cuz of redistricting and brilliant campaign management

read the wiki leaks

there is no way I'm going to type out 40 years worth of scandals

watch the Clinton Chronicles and Clinton cash
as starters, they will get you started on all the shit, but the rabbit hole is way deaper

also google Clinton bodycount

He asked for evidence and you recommend conspiracy theories. Lemme guess, 9/11 was an inside job?

ty to only user who read the fucking post

everything from when she laughed after getting of a child rapist

to mob connections

to her insider trading

to investigations where there are records really records fires that keep them from going to prison

to bengazi

to people that try to testify against then tend to have unfortunate accidents, die or heart attacks

then you have pizza gate, spirit cooking (satin worship "art")

so much so very very much

Oh wow you actually mentioned one thing that's not a conspiracy. Her insider trading. This was definitely a thing. Anyone have sources on this? Can congress still legally do that shit?

Ask your father to give you proof of Hitler being behind 20 billion billion scooby doos getting gassed, or Lee Harvey Oswald having anything to do with jfk being shot. Then ask him how when and where did the proof appear that Osama bin ladin bush had anything to do with Larry silverstein making billions out of crumbling asbestos riddled buildings. Or I nearly forgot about them superman who flew through the van Halen belts in our upper atmosphere and none of them died within in a week of radiation poisoning and then they went all the way to the moon and came back through them belts and became national heroes to the dumb fucks in the U.S of Assholes. All this in a rocket that had a lot less technology than a modern day smartphone.
>that will shut the stupid old cunt up for a bit

ago good vice fosters death,

the guy was set to testify against Hillary and he suicided (likely killed) and before they even announced his death Hillary aids removed all his files
google seth rich the man that is rumored leaked the DNC files/emails that was and DNC official getting ready to join Hillary's team and was gunned down in a suspected robbery he was gunned down 3 shots in the back and NOTHING WAS TAKEN. Not his expensive watch or wallet nothing. It was a assassination...

Just like how jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Great evidence there, Hillary definitely ordered assassinations and the only people who figured it out are the conspiracy theorists.

Well, OP. You trot out the memes you see on Sup Forums and hear on Breitbart and you get your ass handed to you when someone asks for proof.

not really a theory, their really good at insulting them themselves, like for example her what 9 aids? their all her "attorneys" so attorney client privilege means that can not testify against her

People they can buy or control, tend to kill them self's, have unfortunate accidents plane crashes under suspects circumstances

hell a few months ago Julian asstrage's lawyer who just bought a new house, his life was good and getting better supposedly walked in fount of a commuter train. Many believe he was likely pushed...

I think Hilary covered up the fact that the moon landings were faked

Anyone who is against Her is supporting Russia.......... Basically anyone who voted for Trump is directly responsible for the holocaust in crimea that would be over by now with the US military under Hillary..

if you are a democrat hillary rocks
democrats have ,mumbai india
landfill values

Evidence of her destroying evidence pls, not meme pictures

If Trump did the same thing to the RNC you would be calling him a genius. Just like you do when he cheats on his taxes. You guys are the definition of cognitive dissonance.

actually ass hat jet fuel can not melt steel beams

but they can heat the beams up to temperatures where the steel loses 90% of it strength , causing it to fail

there is a good documentary and this along with tests and proof on Netflix if its still on there

keep trying shill, the truth is out there

The whole anti-Clinton campaign started after Benghazi, before that she seemed to be the Republicans favorite Democrat.

There is a neckbearded blacksmith who demonstrates this in his garage with a forge. But remember, actual evidence isn't really what these people are looking for. Hence the non-issues surrounding the Clintons and their supposed crimes.

Benghazi, Haiti, Murder of the DNC leaker, Funded by george soros, dead people voted for her, Haiti and even pizzagate looks more likely to be true by each day really. Those are just off the top of my head

Im sure 30 000 emails didnt get deleted cuz she was sending kissy emojis to international business partners.

>not getting the sarcasm
Trust me, I'm aware of why conspiracy theories are called that and not real issues.

Trump supporters notsomuch

>Evidence of her destroying evidence pls

she admits she deleted the emails
emails that are released buy the FBI and Wikileaks show a clear intent to delete them to avoid the subpoena , other peope turn in work related emails that she did not turn in proving she deleted work related emails, the FBI recovered emails that she did not turn over

in fact when she left office it was illegal for her to retain the emails in the 1st place, instead of turning them over

basally this is a "slam dunk" case anyone else would be in prison already

There's that main stream media's label being spoken yet again
"conspiracy theorists"
Firstly they made a link with that label that anyone who is one isn't very clever let's just say dumb, for arguments sake.
This then made the same sheep who are bullshitting on about "fake news" ridicule normal sensible people having an opinion that didn't agree with the MSM's story of events
Then the MSM got caught for the bullshit they've been telling the sheep for years.
So they come up with another label "fake news" and the fucking sheep jump on that band wagon.
Ffs it wasn't and isn't fake fucking news
It's fucking lies the same fucking lies the government come out with the same old same old. You see you haven't got a fucking clue what a conspiracy theorist is your just copying and repeating the bullshit. Start to open your eyes and ears and start thinking for yourself you fucking clueless cunt

The issue is that she can be linked to many things, both good and bad, by dint of the fact that she's been intimately connected to US politics for six hundred years. But from either approach (good or bad) the argument can always be made that it wasn't her, but the larger group, who did the thing and you can't claim her victory/elvilness simply because she was there. Welcome to the wonderful world of politics vs personality; the scheme that's kept the political class in a little bubble since Thatcher/Reagan.

It's like how there was a fight in my local last weekend which ended in a glassing; it was pretty bad. But anyone suggesting any responsibility on my part for it because I was there when it happened would be as silly as anyone claiming that I should get the glory for my mate Steve nailing the girlfriend of the glassee.

Every presidential candidate ever could be considered corrupt in some way

She turned over over 60,000 and had personal emails deleted. Instead of reading the fuckton of emails she had her people use a filter and might've deleted some work ones.

Of those deleted, the FBI still recovered 14,900 afterwards. Even more were leaked to Wikileaks.

And wow, no corruption, treason, malice, etc. What was the worst cherrypicked email we saw? Oh yeah she agreed with a point in the Lincoln film it's good to talk to politicians on both sides and support different arguments in order to pass legislation. SO CORRUPT

To me, it seems remarkable that with nearly 100,000 emails exposed, they haven't found anything illegal. She's been remarkably by the book. Meanwhile how many lawsuits has Trump been in?

True but if your buddy Steve were to run for president of the Local im sure it would be brought up and exploited, and it would clearly show lack of judgment, etc.. wtv proof needed to show he isnt fit for presidency..

She is remarkably pedantic in cleaning her trails, more like. But how is it her "foundation" accepted so much money from politically influential people. As stated by anons, her family has been involved in politics for generations so she likely has strong resources to use to her advantage.

The timing of donations and political talks is something of concern.

But, hypothetically, if you were a prince and you were going to talk to the state dept. about a potential deal - would you want to throw 100k or something at the Secretary of State's nonprofit to earn some brownie points?

We can look closely at these things, but there would have to be evidence of her showing bias somehow, and her decisions as SoS were all in line. She never showed favoritism afaik

Side note, her nonprofit has done a lot of good. Meanwhile, Trump's...

Heres why the email scandal is so bad
> she becomes SOS
>starts the Clinton foundation
>hires someone to build a private email SERVER in the basement of her house and told no one about it and kept it secret during her time as SOS
>conducted her business as SOS on that server and it was prone to hacking. May have been hacked
>bill would give speeches to governments and those governments would pay money to the Clinton foundation and coincidentally that country would get a weapons deal from the state department.
>Chelsea Clinton has a 3 million dollar wedding. Really fucking weird that people who claimed to be broke dropped 3mill on wedding a wedding.
>Clinton leaves state department without turning over her records. Congress finds out she used a private server and told no one.
>congress wants investigation to why she did that
>before handing the server over to the FBI she and her staff selectively delete 33000 emails.
>goes to TV shows, debates and testifies before congress completely lying about her usage of the server
>she didn't have one device she had 13 which she had her staff destroy
>she did send and receive classified information
>the server was no secured and was prone to hacking
Etc etc
>Wikileaks comes out
>turns out there was pay to play corruption going on with the Clinton foundation.
>foreign governments would give money to bill or the foundation and Hillary would give them weapons deals and other favors.
>millionaires and billionaires would pay for access to the SOS
>Chelsea used the foundation money to pay for her wedding which is why it was so expensive
>Obama knew about the server

So if you put everything together it turns out when she became sec of state she set up a fake charity to launder money she got from millionaires and foreign governments who she would do favors for after receiving the money. Conducted her dealings through her server and when she got found she destroyed all the evidence.
That's why its so bad

aww its a whiteknight

aww butthurt.

wow. muh education not wasted.
you can post big words on Sup Forums.
well worth the 60k in debt.

the people of Lybia call her "the butcher of Benghazi" . . . and how about you take the time to research about how the peoples of Haiti feel about the Clinton's. . . or... or how about you do a little digging on the Clentons connections to 39 political Assassinations (don't quote me on that specific number) .

And does any one give a shit that her major support comes from George Sorors the man who has crippled economies in the Philippines, And Ukraine, and guess what, he also has major investments with the company that owns the electronic voting machines. . .

but I tell you what, just tell your in-laws "thanks for dinner." then change the subject. . because when you get home your going to Fuvk the dog-shit out of your woman/their daughter. . . so just smile and change the subject

She is a politician. She has taken huge campaign contributions. Contributions are bribes. There for she is corrupt like all the rest.

If you are looking for FOX/Limbaugh/Hannity/Stormfront/Beck/Breitbart/ things like
The mass graves of whitewater!!!
Lizard person!
Bengazi!
You are out of luck.
That shit was all made up. She has had poison poured on her for more than 20 years by the Rovian engine (Bless Rove for seeing her coming man, that dude could see the fucking future before she even entered politics). At this point she is a bought and paid for politician who knows very well how to swim in the waters of politics. This means she only cares about her owners/campaign contributes.

The option the electoral college picked was of course an angry, criminal, racist, mongoloid who only cares about himself. But he is making me money so who the fuck cares?

If the US/world has a hard time of it just blame Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. If those two decide to run they would have swept it so everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years is their fault.

Evidence of State Department showing favoritism, pls
>wow republicans are pointing fingers at her for bullshit which email server did I use, lied about details to help political image
>no evidence of pay to play
>no evidence of Chelsea wedding bullshit, it was one email about a guy complaining he heard that had happened, nothing else
>everyone, not just obama, knew about the server, the SoS before her used a private server too. hacking is a recent thing and politicians are slowly getting on board with security. you're turning that into "she must've done something illegal since using private emails." That's not evidence. You voted for a fool because of baseless accusations

>SOS before her used a private server too
That he set up and secured with the state department.
Hillary had some guy build one in her basement and then told no one about it till they all found out themselves. This is literally a first. This has never happened before. There have been other members of government that used private email servers. No one has ever done what Hillary did. Don't conflate the two

>I... I know she's bad. I just don't know why I've been conditioned to believe that
Spoken like a true nigger

>
If the US/world has a hard time of it just blame Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. If those two decide to run they would have swept it so everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years is their fault.
Haha I actually love this. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Just be honest and tell him you drank the Breitbart kool-aid without really thinking about it.

you're really stupid

did this Son-of a whore just find away to justify her in a way that implies that Her very factual Crimes don't count because she learned the valuable skill called political-corruption ... it almost sounds like this person gets paid to spread propaganda ( help me out someone , which president signed that "order" that legalized propaganda in USA ? ? ? )

She made a bad decision concerning the balance of convenience and security. Hacking has only become a significant threat recently. She apologized for this and now follows procedure.

Are you sure you're not conflating this issue with legitimate ones? Trump has some serious issues. If we're talking about security, he held a national security meeting recently in his fucking hotel's dining room. Pictures all over social media.

No proof at all OP. These were nothing more than republican talking points used to help them put her down in the election. Trump on the other hand is as corrupt as they come.

tard confirmed.

Because the FBI said it didn't warrant conviction you fucking retard

Go back to Sup Forums Nazi Cuck none of that Wiki Leaks shit was ever credible, you don't even post a source.

>all these clinton shills still on standby in case she decides to waste another 1.3 billion dollars on running a shit campaign

the gravy train is over libbies, get a real job. no more being paid to protest online

Hahaha, that's rich. Conservatives actually believe in being self-sufficient, not what your meme suggests. That is much closer to liberal think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

What do you do pound rocks for a living? don't worry Trump will bring back your 5$ an hour manufacturing job's you shit eating neanderthal

fuck has everyone else been getting a paycheck?

You pizzagate guys are currently shilling an art video that the creator, a Sup Forumsack, is using to troll you and get clicks. You're discrediting yourselves more every day.

Just tell dude to go read the wikileaks.
.he can sort though that stuff of he wants the truth

>You pizzagate guys
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT PEDERAST BEHIND THE CURTAIN! THE GREAT AND ALL-POWERFUL OZ COMMANDS YOU!

>( help me out someone , which president signed that "order" that legalized propaganda in USA ? ? ? )
Saint Ronald would be the one en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine#Revocation

With the fairness doctrine gone, it allowed for propaganda outlets like FOX (AKA American Pravda) to start their work.
Now that is straight up propaganda on a political level. You want corporate propaganda that has always been allowed and available to people with enough money to buy ad time. You buy ad time you pick what news stories say.

I'm a little worried that US Junior High schools no longer cover the fairness doctrine but whatever.
Next question?

This, there was fucking NOTHING but if you want to believe some tin foil hat shit then you're predisposed to see it since "you're so much more woke" then the rest of us.

You're right user, but settle the fuck down.

she deleted 33k emails AFTER she was Subpoenaed thats enough to put anyone in jail.

Insider trading in early 80's. Beat 30 trillion to 1 odds on beef futures despite having no clue

I'll just leave this here:
2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

tl;dr
No obvious threat leading up to the attack; funding was often inflexible because Special Mission Benghazi was a temporary installment and not eligible for OBO funding (Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations), Systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels
within two bureaus of the State Department (the “Department”) resulted in a
Special Mission security posture that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly
inadequate to deal with the attack that took place.

9 attacks on diplomatic installments occurred under Bush, 10 under Obama. Benghazi is the only one you remember because it's the only one that had a chance of smearing Hillary. The most sound argument against her stemming from Benghazi would be that her mismanagement of the State Dept. left the installment vulnerable, but even in that argument Congress is just as much to blame for not making security funding more readily available. Frankly, it was a tragic situation in which Americans lost their lives in the service of their country, and the blame should be split between Congressional committees and the State Dept.

>The Board found that certain senior State Department officials within two
bureaus demonstrated a lack of proactive leadership and management ability in
their responses to security concerns posed by Special Mission Benghazi, given
the deteriorating threat environment and the lack of reliable host government
protection. However, the Board did not find reasonable cause to determine that
any individual U.S. government employee breached his or her duty.

see

Maybe you should try to think critically before formulating opinions which you share with others. Fucking dipshit.

In late 2014, the State Department asked Clinton and other former secretaries of state to hand over any work-related emails they may have.

By then, Clinton had already "deleted some [emails] over time as an ordinary user would," FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers at a July congressional hearing.

And she tasked her legal team to determine which of the roughly 60,000 emails still on her server were work-related.

"Clinton told the FBI that she directed her legal team to provide any work-related or arguably work-related emails to State; however she did not participate in the development of the specific process to be used or in discussions of the locations of where her emails might exist," the FBI concluded in its investigative summary of the case.

Comey testified that the FBI "didn't find any evidence of evil intent and intent to obstruct justice."

I'll do it for you, since you think it's ok to make claims without sources Trump tard

see

>Trump may be a pathological liar, but he was 100% right about Hillary being crooked.

If by crooked you mean guilty of some illegal or criminal act, you're wrong according to every law enforcement agency AND according to the results of a years-long congressional investigation executed by her political enemies.

But crooked is still a good word because it implies being misshapen, which is how her haters see her: as someone they hate to look at.

That's too much information for Trumptards. It's easier to point out how many times their own party investigated her and found no wrongdoing.

"why's she not in jail?? lock her up!!!!!!"

Holy shit, you're serious. What's it like to be mentally deranged?

OP BTFO

It would be if that were true. Its simply not true.

The FBI report is actually not that long. If you feel strongly about this issue you should read it to avoid sounding like an uninformed dumbass.

Satanic trips of truth.

literally says deleted emails once Subpoenaed. There was no deal with the FBI to filter the emails. this is illegal but since she is a clinton, well you know.

correcting myself, 9 under Bush vs 12 under Obama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities

She used her office to endorse a family member's clothing line and she has cheated on her taxes.

My Trump-supporting friend told me literally last night that he expects a huge raise within the next two years due to Trumps new policies. Yes, really.

He actually works on legacy technology - his job will probably be automated within the next few years and he'll lose it (not due to any administrations policies, simply as the price of technological progress).

There's no, and never will be, public information that could be used as a smoking gun pointing to Clinton's corruption. All we have, as with pretty much any politician who is as clever as her and her Husband, is strong circumstantial evidence:

- The Clintons leave the White House in 2000 and over the next decade manage to amass a quarter of a billion dollars without really showing how; they made no products and weren't stock market kings like Buffet. How did they somehow end up with $250 million? Writing a few books?

- Wikileaks show pretty conclusively that she sold influence to Clinton Foundation donors at the highest levels of the State Department. Again, even if this technically can't be proven and isn't illegal it shows a staggering lack of judgement and a total paucity of respect for the ethical behaviour necessary of someone at the highest levels of power.

- "Public vs private position"

I could go on.

Clinton isn't any more or less corrupt than any other politician out there. EVERY politician sells a part of their soul as a necessary trade to get their ideas translated into reality. She might be a bit more ambitions and conniving in her dealings but do you really think every Senator or Representative has no skeletons in the closet? Bernie Sanders probably has dodgy shit in his background as well. I don't think people are pissed off that Clinton behaved like the vast majority of American politicians.

They're pissed off and hate her because she expects to be given a pass due to having a vagina. She models herself as this incorruptible lioness fighting for women and the rights of the workers, and belongs to a party meant to exist to defend the working class, and behind everyone's backs she colludes with the very forces that keep American labor in such a state of total powerlessness.

Corruption is one thing to the electorate, but hypocrisy is a whole other ball game.

niger robots arent going to replace workers any time soon. jesus fuck what are they teaching you. I know you think working for a living is in the past but why? why do so many millennials think like this?

what the fuck is pizzagate??

I appreciate your changing the subject, however, unlike the rest of the Trump-Groupies, I personality think he was Selected for us just like they all have been for the last hundred year. nevertheless you should take note that THE UNINTED STATES *OF*

Clinton isn't the only former president to make tens of millions of dollars from speaking fees after leaving office, but he DOES charge about 4.5x what GWB charges.

I mean, it's obvious to anyone with a brain that this is the true pay to play in politics: help us out while you're in office and we'll make sure you're well paid when you leave. But the Clintons are far from the only people who've done this, even if they're the most prolific

I appreciate your changing the subject, however, unlike the rest of the Trump-Groupies, I personality think he was Selected for us just like they all have been for the last hundred year. nevertheless you should take note that THE UNINTED STATES *OF*

Oh Jesus. Not this "cognitive dissonance" buzzword bullshit; grow a brain

When Hilary was a lawyer she defended a child rapist and proved he was innocent despite knowing he was guilty.

>All we have, as with pretty much any politician who is as clever as her and her Husband, is strong circumstantial evidence:
>How did they somehow end up with $250 million? Writing a few books?

This is a great example of bullshit. Just stating something that you dont know isnt "circumstantial evidence" of anything except the fact that you didnt bother looking up the answer to your own question.

>y'all better start educating your own damn self. 9times out of 10, your get I played)

The irony of typing like a mouth-breather while telling others to educate themselves isn't lost on me