Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/BritPopPrincess
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good for them. fuck racism.

Failure. Destroying our own race.

Sauce?

That's actually pretty adorable

wot a stupid queen sharing her perfect genetic with some white genes, daym

Yeah i think they are cute couple. They are also pretty rich and have successful YouTube channel.

hnnnng their daughter is going to be so hot

>the baby isnt so dark
Well, it's actually pretty cool

Genetics work weirdly man. Have you seen that documentary where those two black parents get completely blond white baby (not albino) and they make DNA tests and confirm that baby is actually their baby. The possibility was something like 1:1 000 000 000

It's always the same shit in these threads.
Get some new material faggots.

Here's your (you)

u mad BLAK BOI?!

Yup! Genetics is the best. It's the idiots that think they're genetic scientists that honestly believe that "race mixing" kills humanity (including the Jews that are trying to use it as a tool of destruction; newsflash kikes!).
I mean, a few generations into the breeding of subsequent 'mixed' phenotypes, and we'll be seeing full blondes and full black offspring from mixed couples. We're just not there yet, since troglodytes are still writhing about the advent of international high speed travel.

"The seed is strong."

you do realize the black gene is more dominant right?
your just making more

Please see

Parents must be proud

i prefer horses if its about bestiality

and excited! Gramps's probably excited as fuck.

>i prefer to fuck dogs and horses and eat shit from other men's assholes
we get it, you're white. congratulations.

HAHA! Blak boi is mad ;^)

Only the pigmentation genes, the child will still have a large amount of Europe genetics and the third generation will have recesive genetics such, blue green eyes, staighter hair, stronger muscles, able to drink milk without shitting their pants etc.

that better be some legit ass sweat.

SLAVE CHILDREN ARE BEST CHILDREN.

THAT MAN'S NET WORTH WILL ONLY INCREASE BECAUSE OF HIS MINORITY CHILD AND HIS ACCEPTANCE OF MINORITIES. GOOD FOR YOU SUPERIOR WHITE MALE.

I want to impregnate a nigger.

I AM EXCITED
ABOUT THOSE CARAMEL LATTE ASS MIXED GIRLS

they're probably not stormcucks like you. most likely overjoyed to have a grandchild.

damn she's good

thats just sad

If you ever see a negress in a forest then you know that they like white dick. Niggers hate forests.

hey Sup Forums

that has to be the most retarded shit i've ever seen

NIGGER ALERT!! KEEP YOUR STUFF SAFE!!! NIGGER ALERT!!!

Its more true than people care to admit.

Shut up and colonize black wimmins wombs!

They do? Link to the YT. I always assumed they were just random online pics from a family somewhere.

how would you know? you never leave the trailer

sauce?

>If you get mad at a mainstream media outlet releasing a racist show degrading your race you are a special snow flake.

When hating your race is considered trendy, its difficult to ignore sometimes.

Seconded.

White supreme genes

No but you are probably antisocial

Nice strawman.

gg no re

For a time perhaps we might be successfully dealt with by a coalition of the GOYIM of all the world: but from this danger we are secured by the discord existing among them whose roots are so
deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set one against another the personal and national reckonings of the goyim, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a
huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries. This is the reason why there is not one State which would anywhere receive support if it were to raise its arm, for every one of them must bear in mind that any agreement against us would be unprofitable to itself. We are too strong--there is no evading
our power. The nations cannot come to even an inconsiderable private agreement without our secretly having a and in it.

Dang it, kid.

This is why Sup Forums laughs at us liberals.

you gotta get better at arguing.

youtube.com/user/BritPopPrincess

Is that Stitches on the right?

Imagine if whites were one big voting block like blacks and Mexicans are.

The liberals wouldn't have a fucking chance.

Muh Conspiracy

Muh Race

Yes i am white, problem?

with a /Poltard/ ? lol

They can be found with name BritPopLife. There is nowadays tons of White man and Black woman couples in YouTube. Especially ones with family and not just dating. I guess it would be hard to video family vlogs with black man/father... Thousands of women all around the world watch these couples and they have recently really become more mainstream. And that's good. Black women also deserve to be respected and be with white man ;)

I'm a lefty just like you.

But you can't just call them a "Sup Forumstard" after not presenting any argument outside of a strawman.

You're making us look bad.

You are obsessed with blacks since the dawn of time, You Americans

>We have set one against another the personal and national reckonings of the
goyim, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a
huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries.
It's NOT the jews causing the most mentally simplistic among us (You) to become ensnared in race bait all day long.

I DON'T CARE HOW BEAUTIFUL THE NEGRESS IT, THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

Why did you respond to me?

I have a social life and friends and I am not uncertain

shut the fuck up and post pictures of nigger bitches getting dicked by some crackers

You got em.

Good job fellow white man. Good job putting those white people in their place.

I mean, whites are almost 70 percent of the population in America and blacks are around 12 percent, but that doesn't doesn't matter.

You defeated those other white people.

My meeting at the "Young Republicans " says a different story

taxi cuck

But why did you sent that to me?

I think you responded to the wrong person.

I'm a liberal too. I hate other white people too.

Also you're on Sup Forums so I don't believe the rest of your post.

How you know i am white?

I hate nobody you're stupid

These posts really make me wonder what the average age of Sup Forums is at this point.

you type like a nigger

i am not american

Dayum.