Is abortion murder or is it just crowd control?

Is abortion murder or is it just crowd control?

I'm asking for a friend!

Technically crowd control.

It's fucked up. That's all you need to know.

I dont give a fuck what it is. I dont care if you kill your spawn. Im not paying for it you ugly fuckers.

If populations gets to crazy you bet your ass people will be dying. In all my years of fucking i still havent had a kid. I always make my chicks use birth control. And yes they pay out of their own pockets for it you faggot ass left wing freeloading cant afford anything ugly piles of maggot filled shit.

Its a bit of both

Abortion is only murder if the child is viable outside the womb. Until that point, its a parasite.

It's murder. But why does everyone pretend murder is wrong?

think about this:

in the year 1804, thats about 200 years back, there was ONE BILLION poeple on this planet

now today there is SEVEN BILLION people

in the year 0, approximately when jesus was supposedly born there was about 200 million people on this planet

seriously, it took us 1800 years to grow from 200 million to 1000 million (1 billion) and ONLY 200 years to to go from one billion to 6 billion, and the curve is still rising

if the birthrate doesnt start to decline in the next few years, we are going to be royally permanently fucked

so yeah, I support abortion

Who fucking cares.

HAH! this

Save the planet and kill yourself and your babies

Actual murder is also a crowd control.
Legal status is the only thing that makes a difference.

In my opinion, the only people who should consider abortion are those who wish they were aborted. In which case they probably should just kill themselves now too instead of killing a child.

>That picture

It's your RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS GOYIM, DONT LET ANYONE TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS FATALLY MUTILATE YOUR FETUS!

>Yes yes, the planet, who's only work is to sustain life, WANTS YOU DEAD! Don't let the earth kill your child, DO IT YOURSELF before 'the world' can! Show the planet who's boss and defeat your own self!

Agreed.

Do your friend a favour and self abort you fucking retard.

It's only murder if the fetus/embryo refuses to get aborted but the mum gets him aborted anyways

>self injected parasite

>assuming the planet gives a fuck about life

goverment money hasnt been used since the 70's for abortions

Its a relief, no kids means no alimony!

It's fucked up, but you can't deny that it's crowd control/population control

Imagine its wombwar 3 and nobody cums.

This is false. The birth rate increased because of medication and 3rd world countries becoming more the like west. The west has settled down and actually have too FEW children along with asia and europe. The sand niggers are just starting to catch up and are still in the baby boom phase.

Population will only decrease from here

Women have been killing their offspring since time immemorial, it is a wonderful and magical manifestation of the empathetic and sensitive qualities of femininity.

crowd control through murder. Go for it!