twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol we don't care

oh no!

why would you put them in your anus?

I love those I used to eat them like candy

Doing what?

female hormones and antiandrogens

So what are you like changing genders or what

shouldn't you swallow them instead of forcing them into your ass?

lol

the blue pill is sublingually administered tho which is a shame cuz i wanna be able to say that i swallowed the blue pill

Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder. Grats on admitting to everyone that your nuts and thanks for cleaning up the gene pool since that stuff sterilizes you.

>Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder.
yep and this is the treatment :D

>thanks for cleaning up the gene pool since that stuff sterilizes you.
boohoo :(

i guess so

Yeah i was a bit harsh. Sorry about that.

Anyway, good luck with your transition and i hope it helps you more than it may cause issues down the road.

wow you're actually a nice person thats awesome

this'll definitely make stuff better for me

i mean like self medding right now and i'll just tell people whenever so this won't cause any problems like that i think

Self-meddling?? Are you doing this without medical supervision?

the only considerable risk here is elevated liver enzymes which i'll be keeping tabs on anyway

i've been on drugs that could raise them before and they didn't so i'm sure it'll be fine

besides studying medicine so i'll have some idea what im doing

faggot

it's not gay if you're a girl :))))))))))))))))

Ahah. You're amusing. In all honesty the only thing that reassures me about your decision is that there is an overwhelming high chance of you body becoming a sack of rotting meat by your forties, if you obviously get to that age. I suggest you make some good research about the risks with your body and your brain, but at least one of them is already fucked. All you freaks are having a good time now, in these decades that is, but boy what a bad surprise will be eventually: you were born a mistake and always will be. And no matter all the nice words other faggots tell you on the Internet, people will always see you as a beast. You are never going to be truly accepted. Enjoy killing yourself and think about this post when you'll do it.

uhhh you do realise that this shit will stop masculinization forever and you'll age like a normal female????

lmfao its not like women in their 20s will look 20 forever

First, you know shit about biochemistry. Second, your argument made me cringe. Third, I'm not giving you any more attention. Go on pubmed and do your own research, and since I like the idea of you committing suicide in a few years I'll link the first step in accepting that taking those pills is a recipe for self destruction.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=transgender suicide

However from the way you type and from your other responses I feel sufficiently sure to say that you are not even 21 years old. Goodbye user, thanks in advance for being a martyr who will show the world how bad things will have gotten.

lol im 18 but hey wow trannies commit suicide big news!!!

fine dont talk to me you're not particularly fun to talk to anyway

and yea suicides wow totally a tranny thing not cuz of people hating trannies in general!

like same thing as saying bullied people commit suicide more often what a shocker

know nothing about biochem lmfao fuck off i study that shit you nigger

requesting pic of OPs dick before the hormones make it shrink from lack of use

yea, you'll age like a female....females don't age well. At least like a man you'll hold up through the weathering of life

:^)

men age well?

>body hair of a gorilla by the time you're 30
>no hair on your head
>ugly facial hair
>barrel body by the age of 30
no thx

>thanks for cleaning up the gene pool since that stuff sterilizes you

hey turning a rather precieved negative into a positive, nice way of looking at things

is that hard or soft? Nice either way? how big?

hard

like 4.7 inches i think?

got. Good luck in the transition. I've heard if you regularly get hard the effects arent that bad on your dick, but idk if you're looking to keep it or what

yeah it doesnt really shrink too bad if you keep it in active use but if u dont it'll shrink to nothing basically

honestly i'd rather keep it like i don't mind it and i think it's fun to fuck around with

how long until you start seeing breast growth or whatever from hormones? Are you already identifying as female in public?

idk maybe a few months before stuff starts to grow

like right now im not really out yet but quite often people think im a girl lol

being a 5'2 slim fuck with long hair helps lol

trips.

I'm a (mostly) straight dude but have always thought itd be hot to fuck a transgirl. Short, thin, smaller dick than me (otherwise I might feel emasculated). Sounds hot. Good luck

lol thanks

but yeah thanks to these skittles i haven't felt this good and motivated in like a million years

Were you influenced by Sup Forums?

trap threads made me realise this is actually possible so yeah kinda in a way

but like i've always felt this way imo

like my bro sent me a pic of my 8 year old self in his gf's night onesie and i grew my hair out as a kid for no particular reason

can we look forward to you posting in trap threads ?

i post in them quite a lot lol

you've probably seen me

Yo OP, does this mean I can dick your ass?

>Traps are public property right?

i'm due for a dicking t b h

Aight, I'll fuck you. Start lubing up the dick swallower. Be there in 30minutes or your butt breaking is free.

>shouldn't you swallow them instead of forcing them into your ass?

This is actually a viable and probably better method for taking estrogen than swallowing the pill due to the increased risk of deep vein thrombosis events when taking the pill orally and ingesting it.

Hence why they take it sublingually, or through patches, or injections.

But up the pooper works just as well, and for a mtf tranny, its kinda appropriate.

"I took estrogen anally and became a woman!"

Going to be taking testosterone shots anally for the rest of your life.

will do

this is what you'll be up against btw

lol thats actually an intriguing idea

maybe ill start shoving estrogens up my ass

God damn, yo I'm gunna need some directions. Someone will have to call Mike Pence, cause the dick going so deep in there. The balls definitely going to touch.

>No hot traps in my area feelsbadman

lol nice

im gonna take a shower actually so whatevs

chastity's pretty niche btw so i wonder if anyone is into it xd

More of the estrogen will hit your blood stream with each pill if you take it anally.

I used to take X that way because it would get me way higher.

I might be taking hormones myself currently.

Okay, I am. Whatever.

yeah but thats really the same thing as doing it sublingually

taking it up the ass could be lulzy tho