HOLY SHIT

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27092978

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/28222111
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>THIS

Who is this mystery man? His identity slips my mind.

Kek/10

What the fuck? This is huge

Unbelievable!

Astounding!

Jigglypuff seen from above

ROMANIA WE NEED YOU

>click link
>"ah no way this is bullshi-"
>see its actually on the BBC
>mfw

bbc.com/sport/football/28222111

double trips

Wow

Holy shit, where did this come from?

>But in the last minute of the first half against a cagey Chelsea, set up to stop our rush to glory by Jose Mourinho, it happened.

>A simple pass rolled towards me near the halfway line. It was a nothing moment, a lull in our surge to the title. I moved to meet the ball. It slid under my foot. The twist came then. I slipped. I fell to the ground.

> I fell to the ground.
> I fell to the ground.
> I fell to the ground.

>The ball was swept away and the devastating Chelsea attack began. I clambered to my feet and ran with all my heart. I chased Demba Ba as though my life depended on it. I knew the outcome if I couldn't catch him. But it was hopeless. I couldn't stop him. Ba scored. It was over.

We lost 2-0 and Manchester City went on to win the title. I had wanted to win it with Liverpool for so long that, now it had gone again, I could not hold my emotion in check.

>I beat myself up. My head was all over the place. I had lived through many great moments in my career and achieved success beyond my most fevered boyhood dreams.

>I had played and scored in games and tournaments which belonged to another world from the Bluebell Estate in Huyton where I had grown up. I had done things that would have shocked me as a kid.

>I had also given absolutely everything of myself to Liverpool: in training, in almost 700 games, off the pitch, around the squad and as part of the club, the community and the city.

>I could not have done any more. I had squeezed out every last ounce of ambition and desire and hope inside me.

>Instead of hitting a long crossfield pass to set up a goal, making a decisive tackle or curling the ball into the back of the Chelsea goal to seal our victory, I had fallen over.

> I had fallen over.
> I had fallen over.
> I had fallen over.

What was this place like when it came out that adam johnson was a kiddy fiddler

it was pretty funny but it wasn't exactly a Sup Forums shitstorm

>The Kop, and the whole of Anfield, had sung You'll Never Walk Alone again, of course, but, in the car, I felt isolated. I felt very alone.

>The Liverpool anthem reminds you to hold your head up high when you walk through a storm. It reminds you not to be afraid of the dark. It reminds you to walk on through the wind and the rain, though your dreams be tossed and blown, and to walk on with hope in your heart.

>I did not feel like I had much hope left. It seemed like I was heading for suicide watch instead.

96 get

MADMAN

Ooooooooooh

WEW
E
W

A mix of bantz and sympathy, because most people here also want to fuck hot 15 year olds.

>new friends seeing Peru script kid for the first time

you didn't post the part where he says "I don't know if the streets were full or as empty as I was inside"

at exactly 6pm, too spoopy

B/a/SED PERU

fucking nice

>exposing yourself as a newfag

Checked.

he does it again

>you expose yourself as a newfag if you recognise a nice get

I don't understand the big deal. They are still top of the table with 80 points.

O fugg

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

Obsessed

Man City have a game in hand away to Everton though and I fancy them to win it.

>Demba Ba gave the Blues the lead at the end of the first half after Steven Gerrard's slip
>at the end of the first half after Steven Gerrard's slip
>after Steven Gerrard's slip
>slip

>Liverpool mounting an impressive title challenge
>Man United playing like shit
>Suddenly slip posts dramatically increase

Really makes you thing