Well Sup Forums the husband and I just got caught shoplifting from academy...

Well Sup Forums the husband and I just got caught shoplifting from academy. A worker said she saw us take a hoodie and the manager stopped us at the door. The hoodie was about 60$ and they did not search us or take us to the back room to sign anything. The manager said he would be reviewing the security cameras then proceeded to followed us to our car, got my license plate, and watched us leave. Should we expect cops at our door sometime in the near future?

>shoplifting
>hoodie
>$60
You are a nigger regardless of your actual race.

Thank you for the advice user

Yes. Also learn to shoplift better. Never stop for anyone. Always just leave the store. I really don't understand people who get caught shoplifting.

/thread

Yes. Been there done that. Took em out 2 hours to show up. Not sure why you'd walk to your car knowing you were being followed though

Stop trolling, please.

If they let you go you'll be getting papers in the mail, if you fail to appear they'll put a warrant for your arrest. If you go back to the store you'll be charged for trespassing. In Ohio you can get 6months in jail for that hoodie. Don't piss off the judge and pray to God it was cold outside, if you have a drug habit tell your attorney, he might be able to get you probation, don't fuck up the probation or the judge will max consecutive your ass just for laughs

>Gets license plate.
>Letting him follow you.
>Walking to your own car and not some random one.
God you're stupid.

Tits or gtfo

If they stop you comply, if you push them they'll charge you with robbery, i shit you not

Yeah I was too dumb at the moment to think about that. It has been over 2 hours since it happened and I am very cautious about cameras since I have worked retail before so I don't think they will find anything on their tapes. I am concerned that he got our license plate though.

tl;dr and learn the rules cunt. Tits/time stamp/state your business.

Otherwise gtfo gash

>Push them
Your an idiot fat ass that can't doge someone. Again i will say you don't stop for anyone. Someone calls out to you you pay no attention and walk right the fuck past them.

Best advice I've seen on b in a long time

So far what I have found on the internet said it is very unlikely that they will do anything because as of right now they have no proof and as long as they have no video evidence it is very difficult to prosecute me.

this

My question is, why would you steal a hoodie? Who was it for?

pretty much this

OP you are defiently one of those people who are the reason this world is in such a shitty condition

I seriously hope you die on something niggerish like krokodil drug, fuck you

Well, you're thief, and chances are, you've been stealing for quite some time, and got careless this one time, so fuck you, nigger.

>krokodil
ayy lmao

We are very tight on money at the moment and needed some warm clothes. I have been searching for a job for almost 6 months and have yet to get an interview anywhere. I have never been arrested or in trouble for anything in my life. Our rule when shoplifting is don't steal anything that isn't a necessity. The hoodie was on the clearance rack and was the only warm thing I could find.

Sorry user I don't do drugs...

Nigger. Get a job. Entry level/retail shit is super easy to find. You're just over entitled and picky

Stop smoking meth and get your shit together.

>Pic related
>it's what you are... Bloody shit on society

Depends on how seriously the manager takes his job and how good the security cam footage was and if the store owner wants to press charges. But yes, you could have a probable cause affidavit placed for you, which would most likely mean the next time you get pulled over or interact with the police, they'll issue you a citation for the shoplift and give you a court date.

>don't steal anything that isn't a necessity
That's fine if you're good at it

that also goes with
>don't let your face be seen by cameras
>have an escape route
>have a good partner
>don't get caught

Just wear a sun hat or a hat that obscures your face from above and carry a pocket mirror with you. Use the mirror to locate cameras without looking at them and fill up a shopping cart. Leave said shopping cart near the bathroom, have your partner grab the clothes from the cart and either put them on in the bathroom under their clothes or stuff them into a box. If they don't have security tags just create a scene(slip and fall and pretend to be injured or drop a soda and ask for help) and have your partner walk out in the mean time.

If they do have security tags just rip the small tag from a CD or DVD and hide it in your wallet. Walk out of the store and wait for the manager to search you while standing between the alarm posts. Show him that your wallet keeps setting it off and have your partner walk out.

Actually most of the places I've applied to are retail. I've worked for Kohl's and 7 eleven. I did great at both jobs and my managers all loved me. I have reapplied to both places and they are currently over staffed. I am only 20 and my parents didn't allow me to work while in high school so I don't have a very good resume.

same boat here mane

If you have any friends that own a business or have friends who are willing to cover for you, put them down as an employer. For your job put down landscaper or housekeeper. Just make sure your friends are in on it and have a solid story.

Thank you for the advice user. I wish we had been smarter about all this. Unfortunately neither of us have stolen in the past, we are both decent people and apparently decent people don't make good shoplifters.

That is a very good idea user, thank you.

Then you must be a real piece of shit. Im a beer rep and work in c stores for a living. They hire the dumbest shitskins and ex cons with stick and poke face tattoos. You must really be either retarded or a vile person not even get a basic job.

I hope they throw the book at you OP

You're entitled to your own opinion user.

Just calls em how I sees em.

If you really need a hoodie that bad go to goodwill or something .

>60$ on clearance
>"I was cold, it was on sale, I didnu nuffin wrong!"
You're a nigger and you deserve everything that's coming to you.
There is no fucking reason to justify theft when you could go to a Goodwill, Salvation Army, or a Red Cross and get winter clothes for free if you tell them your poor and you need it.

lol. You'll fall into it eventually.

I had good parents, but it was the rich people who made me into what I am. They were the "cool kids" in middle school so I started hanging out with the Filipinos and Mexicans. We all wanted to be cool, but we knew it would never work when they were handed everything. So we started stealing. First it was food that we couldn't afford, then it was iPods from kids who would show off how rich they were, then onto expensive shoes. We got caught, but everyone knew us when we got caught. They were afraid. It made us popular.

After high school my mom got cancer and I couldn't work so I had to earn money some other way.

Brutal

You're right but we were running on E in my car and the store that was close to my apartment was academy so that is where we went. I honestly had the same opinion of shoplifters as you guys about 6 months ago but right now it is our only option.

This is good advice. However OP is clearly to stupid to be a thief.

Remember OP you can always be a whore. At 20 your age is perfect for turning tricks. Then you can buy all the overpriced hoodies you want.

Take the bus you stupid cunt. Beginning to think this thread B8

>implying your fat ass can't walk or bicycle where you need to go
>implying the gas for your car is cheaper than public transit
>implying that your theft is justified
>implying
Seriously, you're part of the cancer that's killing society and need to be purged.
There is no valid excuse.

Bullshit it's your only option. Go to a church or some other charity and get some handout clothes instead of stealing, you dumb cunt.

>Being this proud of being a dirty fucking cunt thief.

yeah they should have got in a strangers car and driven to a strangers house

This is almost exactly what my husband told me when we first started. I had a very low opinion of people who stole but after hearing that it kind of changed my mind. We are not scumbags and we do not steal from mom and pop shops that are owned by families. I understand that they are working hard to provide for their families but the big corporations like Walmart and academy are heartless and do not care about helping out the less fortunate.

> DECENT PEOPLE

> SHOPLIFTING

pick one

I started this thread to get advice and to figure out if I'm fucked or not. I honestly don't care about your opinions.

OP disappeared. We probably hurt her feelings and she will an hero.

>good job Sup Forums
>one less piece of shit on our planet

See

You're fucked. Hopefully you learned your lesson. Good luck finding a job now lmao

best of luck out there, stay safe and stay strong. Start going to church as well. Some churches have jobs for the less fortunate.

Also there are not many buses here but thanks for the advice.

We would all share hoodies if we lived in the glorious soviet union

Lol fuck off cunt, both you and the other thieving shit. Both of my parents had cancer and I still got a job and worked my ass off, it's no ones fault but your own. If this thread isn't bait then you're even more scum than the average thief. Most thieves just don't care and don't try to act like what they're doing is acceptable. You are ultimate scum for your shit attempts at justifying your inability to take responsibility for your life.

>60$
Lol

Okay thank you user.

Retailfag here.
>it's the corporations I'm only hurting the big corporations
No, fuck you, you're hurting me. When shit gets stolen, it's my ass that gets kicked for it for arbitrary reasons. It costs me time, it might cost me my own money, it might cost me my job, and it costs me stress.

Corporations have covered their asses well, with a power structure that shits down on everyone below them. They never get any of the fallout, us retailmonkeys do.

Stop stealing shit. You're gonna get me fired and then I'm in the same boat as you.

And I react this way not because of what you do, I'd genuinely give you advice, I'm giving you shit for pretending that what you're doing is justified. That holier than thou idiocy is ridiculous, if you're going to be a thief then don't act as if you're some kind of saint sticking it to the 'evil corporations'

I'm really just looking for some advice on what to do in my situation. What happened to get me where I am currently doesn't matter at this point. All I wanted was to know if I will be arrested and if so what I should do.

Stop being a completely worthless nigger

You might be arrested and have to post bail, but under $100 you're going to have to pay a fine.

What sucks is that this is going to show up on every pre-employment screen from now on.

Trust me: you will never be rich unless you win the lottery. If such an unlikely thing were to occur, you would be poor again within 5 years.

It's because you're ignorant and uneducated. Also, too stupid to invest in your education.

okay thank you for the information. Is there a chance that nothing will come of this?

No, fuck YOU!

Nobody cares about how corporations treat the employees at the bottom of the ladder.

Wisen up! You accept a job fit for a plebe, you get treated like a plebe irrespective of your actions or behavior. If it wasn't shoplifters it would be something else.

Why do you think the majority of theft is employee theft?

Deny, deny, deny. Get a court-appointed attorney.

why the fuck would you alk to the car.. you give a fake name if you even stop at all .. dont goto your car haul ass and pay someone to have afriend get your car

You cunt. I try really hard to scrape by while I study, while I am active politically, while I try to participate in my local community with what little free time I have left. Free time I'm spending reviewing your bullshit on my security tapes so my bosses can shit on me some more.

Don't you dare lecture me. Don't you fucking dare. At least I try to do some form of work for a living, plebe or not, instead of being a proud parasite.

Go fuck a woodchipper.

That is what I got from browsing google. Most said that its best not to say a word to the police and only speak with a lawyer when you have been caught shoplifting. I read that most of the time they cannot prove 100% that you were stealing so as long as you admit nothing there is a good chance that they can't prosecute.

ITT: Fucking niggers

Like I said earlier, we are new to this and we were being completely stupid. We were in too much of a hurry to get out of there we didn't think about how dumb our actions were.

that hoodie probably cost 80 cents to make in some sweat shop in india. They bring it here and charge $60 I dont think op is the real thief here

Kek. Somebody's angry. It's what you get for working retail. You will always be someones bitch. Work in politics you will always be someone's bitch too.

> OP is fucked.
> OP is retarded
>OP will never get a job now

This thread is now about Chicken tendies

Lol. Once a plebe always a plebe. We can smell it. Everything you do, everything you say: your very existence radiates poverty. You can try to wash it off with education and hard work, but you can't wash off bad breeding.

Hard work has almost nothing to do with success. Whoever told you otherwise was lying to you. I've worked fewer than 4 years in the past decade and my net worth is in the hundreds of thousands.

What are you worth? Do you even have an accountant? Of course not: you can't even afford to max out your annual IRA contribution.

Just kill yourself and reduce the surplus population. The line to replace you is endless.

>Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
>Be they crispy or from Wendys.
>Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
>on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
>Mummy lifts me to the car,
>To find me tendies near and far.
>Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
>in comfy big boy booster seats.
>McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
>But of my tendies none remains.

>She tries to make me take a nappy,
>But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
>Tendies are the only food,
>That puts me in the napping mood.
>I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
>I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
>Tendies are my heart's desire,
>Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
>Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
>But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

>My good-boy points were fairly earned,
>To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
>But there's no tendies on my plate!
>Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
>"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
>YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
>I screech while hurling into her eyes,
>My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
>For she who is un-pooped on is she who >remembers:
>Never forget my chicken tenders.

They'll see you and security at the door. That's sufficient to see you hand over an item you had stolen to the rightful owner.

If you hadn't left the building, passed through any security gates and you hadn't deactivated any attached tags, then I'm not sure how it's classed as theft.

Attempted theft isn't going to be followed up by the popo unless you live in nocrimesville.

How much is the commercial real estate lease to employ 6-24 low skilled employees and how much goes out the door every day in hourly wages for thankless savages like ?

I did not return the stolen hoodie. I denied everything and they let me leave but told me they were going to look at the tapes.

I FUCKING LOVE CHICKEN TENDIES

You're probably on their blacklist so you can never go back to this store. I doubt that they went through the trouble of calling the police. Usually first time the store takes back the stolen goods and bans you as a "warning" and if you do it again they will detain you and you will be arrested.

I think we've got ourselves a political science or business administration major!

Nobody gives a shit about your worthless Bachelors of Arts.

Just drop out of school and save that tuition money for kleenex so you don't chafe your nose with all your crying.

That study time is better spent brushing your teeth since you'll never be able to afford dental insurance living life as a peasant.

I did not return the hoodie though. They asked to search my things and I told them no since i had done nothing. and the told us that they were going to review their cameras and if they found anything then they would file a police report.

Typical liberal nigger thinking

Well it's going to depend on how dedicated they are for a $60 hoodie. Places like Walmart will usually let you get away stealing up to X number of dollars before they get serious and call police.

TENDIES TENDIES TENDIESTENDIES

Never stop...you don't have to.
In fact even if you legit bought something never stop at all those receipt checkers. You don't have to.

burn the evidence. I'm serious

>shoplifting
>not scumbags
Those are mutually exclusive.

we drove to a different store down the road and dumped it in a dumpster so that if we were stopped on the way home we would not have the hoodie in the car.

You do have the option of taking it back to the store, asking to see the manager and returning it to him with a convincing sob story.

Depends entirely on what the manager is like, but 75% chance of nipping it in the bud and just accepting a store ban at that branch.

Then get into something that's worth risking years of prison time for, or go the church/thrift store option for food and clothing.

Note that if you are genuinely decent people, even if you're not religious a church may help you out in various ways. Part time small job work or a reference for a job, even a job itself.

Pride is a hard pill to swallow but it stops the guilt keeping you awake at night. I'm crippled and have been progressively so for years now so I've had to learn to stand on my pride. I don't sleep well and I don't have much but I'm guilt free about what I have.

Might be worth questioning that although necessity may have led you to the thrill of shoplifting, it's the addiction to that thrill that's keeping you doing it. You can still stop if you actually want to.

Btw I'm not religious but churches are one of the few sanctuaries left and there are usually still a few genuine people tending the fires.

We tried to keep walking but the manager came and stood in front of us he wouldn't let us leave.

Hmmmm.

This. When I was 14 I was a massive klepto, I stole an xbox game by putting it in a rip in my school blazer at a supermarket, and I got asked to stop by a manager. As soon as he started to say come with me I fucking bolted and ducked underneath a couple who were holding hands. Barely made it out of the door. Mother dearest would have killed me. Never stop for no one.

If you were decent people you would swallow your pride and got to any church and ask for help. You can't spit in any direction without hitting a church that will give food and clothes to poor idiots.

I wish we could user but we were scared and didn't want any evidence in the car so we got rid of the hoodie but I do appreciate your advice. I will take what you've said into consideration and thank you for trying to help.

I haven't been to a church since I was 3. I honestly didn't know churches gave out food and clothes user. If I end up not getting arrested I will try that.

Go dumpster diving. It's not too late yet.

He'll, make it part of the narrative. I'd give you another 5% for making the effort to retrieve the goods you stole, before you returned them.

Balls are hard to come by. They have to be earned, hard as they are to earn, but when you earn a pair you feel that much better afterwards.

Also, who doesn't like walking around with their balls swinging freely, not caught in a vise.

Why would you move out from your parents house if youre unemployed and obviously not educated for any type of career?

I didn't have an option. My parents are the kind of people who think that once you're 18 you are no longer their problem. I also was still going to school when they kicked me out so i was only able to get a part time job at kohl's.

I don't think you're going to jail. Go find the churches in your town that have food banks and give away winter coats and stuff. If you're clean and don't look strung out, they can often help you find a job with their connections. The down side is that they will probably expect you to go to church. It's not so bad. They have pot lucks all the time. I know all this because I grew up poor with useless drug addiction patents and had to depend on local church he's for food, clothes and other basics like deodorant and shampoo all the way through middle school, until I got my first job freshman year of high school.
My worst day ever was when I showed up for a free meal of spaghetti and garlic bread at the Lutheran Church and a girl I was crushing on and had been flirting with was volunteering there. Hurt my pride, but I stayed out of jail unlike my dirt poor cousins and friends.

My parents are very big pot heads and grow marijuana in their closet. They aren't the best, most loving parents a person could have.

Thanks user. My parents were decently religious and made damn sure I read my bible but they didn't like church. They thought it was stupid so I had no clue they helped people out like that. I'm not a very religious person but I wouldn't mind going if they would help someone like me out with things till I get a job.