Found this in my sisters room after my dad told me to get something from here...

Found this in my sisters room after my dad told me to get something from here. Looks like some kind of drug but dont know. Wtf is this

She's addicted to coffee, I'm sorry bro.
>sugar

taste it, it looks like sugar.

If it's a drug, probably some kind of MDMA-like research chemical.

But in reality she probably crystallizes her boyfriend's cum for later fertilization. I suggest you snort it.

Why in the gram sized bag thooooo

That's vaginal powder, the female equivalent of dick cheese.
Women gather it for its mystical healing properties

Do you have a better picture?/ How old is your sister?

It could be epson salt for a piercing.

Looks a bit like ket, dunno but would need a clearer picture op

Looks like some sort of salt, epson maybe? Take a better picture with it out of the bag and lighting.

Kek

Looks like Ketamin.

She is 19

It's fucking sugar, kek.

Ok that's sugar.

It's meth. When you crush down the typical "ice rocks" you see in most pics, it looks like this.

It's either sugar, or meth.

Just didnt make sense to be in a bag like that

Take a super tiny amount and taste it, but dont swallow. Just wash it off your tongue. Tell us what you taste and we can go from there.

Ask your dad. If it's nothing then it's nothing. If it's something, he'll help her out

Taste it already damn. What's the worst that can happen?

I'm really asking. What happens if you taste meth or cocaine?

Ketamine or sugar

Cool crystals

Fuck your Dad and fuck you. What about some privacy for your sister? Asshole

i dont know about meth but tasting cocaine wont do shit

Nothing really, if you taste cocaine your mouth will feel a little numb. Not sure about meth. Not like tasting a tiny bit will kill him lmao.

Cool

Ok its not suger

Calling bs. You just dumped the whole bag.

I tasted it and it felt like crystals but not like suger

that's 100% NOT cocaine.
Ketamine, meth or sugar.

>Could be drugs
>Could kill sister
>Better not make sure because privacy
>Turns out to be new hard drug
>Sister dead
>Oh well
>Respected privacy
>Shitforbrains.jpeg

felt? What was the TASTE. Sugar is sweet, meth is bitter and idk what ketamine tastes like.

Wasnt sweet but kind of bitter and im pretty sure its not meth fue to its look

Sell it on the black market

Meth isn't blue, silly OP.

She deserved it for doing drugs.

this

>because swallowing is the only way for drugs to get absorbed

how would you know what color meth is ??? i keep my Meth inside my body. . . that's where drugs is spose-ta-be

imo there's only one way to find out, put a little bit on your finger and rub it on your gums. If they go numb it's cocaine. and if it's cocaine cut yourself a small line and snort that shit shits expensive af. 40-60$ a gram. Gram lasts like 3-5 days. Does your sister have mood swings? Losing weight? Snuffly all the time?

If she's addicted to that shit you could def blackmail her into giving you endless blow jobs.

>been smoking meth since I was 19
That's meth Op, get your sister the help she needs

Some of you's in this thread are complete fucking knuckleheads. It is 100% most absolutely not cocaine. It could POSSIBLY be meth, (notice the size diff zmong some of the granules), if it is meth, its bottom batch crap. And meth doesnt taste bitter, it's downright NASTY. And yes, it can be blue. I've seen blue, green, pink, yellow... etc... Just depends on who batched it, and how good they are/materials they had...

Plot twist, your father put it there and sent you to find it just to test you.

dude... that Meth . thats what's left in a bag when the 8ball is gone. some one must have sold her the party-scraps

An 8 ball is cocaine you fucking retard.

⬆ ⬆⬆
don't listen to this Jack ass

If it's a drug I'd say it looks like meth but there are plenty of white grain substances could be sugar some weird vitamin powder could be anything but hopefully it's meth

an 8ball is slang for 3.5 grams

Cocaine is the only drug that uses the term 8ball. If you've ever been to a dealer and asked for an 8ball of anything other than coke, he likely thought you were retarded.

Salt crystals for a hand grinder

What does it smell like?

What does it taste like?

Burn some, what does that smell like?

Does it melt?

Definitely looks like ketamine. Too many crystals to be coke which would be more of a powder. Put some up your noise and check.

If ur from the UK its ketamine, if ur from the US it's 4-MEC or 4-MMC or some other research chemical

>>Put some up your noise and check.

Watch it just be some perfume crystals.

I hate drugs, I'm on a crusade against them. flush it down the toilet son.

I don't know. Snort it.

no its not its an eighth of an ounce

OP put sugar in a little baggie for attention.

oy thats a lot of meth

flush it trough the toilet, she'll go mental but won't be able to tell anyone

Just ask her and see if she will share some with you.

Too rocky for blow, too consistent for molly. Looks like k or sugar.

Lol@meth

Its what you get after you get a piercing... idk my gf had like 3 bags of the shit

lol You mean peroxide? That's a liquid.

clearly meth

Special snowflake salt.

It's not ketamine, ket has long & thin & shiny shards, these are squary and way to consistent in size. OP probably put sugar in a baggy and is now posting on Sup Forums to boast. OR it's meth/a research cathinone.

An 8ball is slang for 3.5 grams of a powdered/crystal substance.
E.g. 8ball of coke, 8ball of molly, 8ball of k etc.
shut the fuck up, idiot

more like newfag salt

That's fucking table salt you idiots.

looks like MCAT to me, but before its been crushed. ngl. britfag here dunno what u americunts call it

Nigger you put sugar in a bag and made this thread cause you're lonely. Cut that shit out and talk to a girl.