/nfl/ general - November edition

PIT: Tomlin says Big Ben has chance to play Sunday
DET: Source: Lions add CB Banks in trade with Bucs
NFL: Randy Moss remembers trade to Patriots: 'I was hyped'
OAK: Do the Raiders have the best WR corps in the NFL?
BUF: Harvin unretiring to join Bills for rest of season
NFL: Jones: 'Chemistry' important for QB decision
GB: Amid 'ridiculous' scrutiny, Aaron Rodgers seems to have groove back
SEA: Russell Wilson, Ciara dress up as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton
NFL: Source: NFL says refs missed illegal hit on Cam
TEN: Titans help avoid TD celebration flags by rewarding fans with footballs
HOU: Top Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/simonogus/2016/10/30/jacksonville-jaguars-fire-offensive-coordinator-greg-olson-after-disappointing-2-5-start/#58810fdd2085
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for loins

Chiefs

Raiders

Are you legitimately retarded? You took your time to get some guys who became pro-bowlers after not being very successfull in their first 4 years. In each of those drafts you can find 10-15 first round players who weren't successful in their first 4 years and ended up never improving. What are you trying to prove?

How much will Banks improve our horrible secondary?

Chiefs

So Cowboys v Pats SB or Cowboys v Raiders SB

>yfw fools thought Sam Bradford was a legit QB

Raiders!

Vikings O line is the worst in the league my man.

No QB could be decent with this line, maybe an amazing scrambler, which Sam isn't.

exactly, you can't tell after 4 years, they could go either way

I wouldn't mind either game if the Giants don't make the bowl, I'd be nice to see the Cowboys get blown away by an AFC team.

>it's another pats walk into the playoffs episode
With the exception of 2015 Eagles level meme magic, how will any of these teams stop the pats? I can't see them finishing worse than 13-3

Hey! Lions! You go get em'!!

#OnePride

But most likely they won't turn it around. For every guy who turns it around there are 100 who leave the league 1 or 2 years later.

Elliot Harrison says there is no way the Browns will go 0-16 after all the trades and guys coming back from injury. I don't see a team on their remaining schedule that they have a chance against though. What say you Sup Forums?

So what happens Sunday? Broncos take the west or descend into third place???

Who scared here???

The Lions fought hard for their 0-16. The Browns have put in no effort, they don't deserve it. Hope their season is ruined by a random win.

they can lose @ Denver and maybe @ Jets or @ Miami depending on how they rest their players.

I'll give the seahawks a long shot to beat them at home since the pats actually have lost the occasional trap game at home to an nfc team

Samuel Jacob Bradford.

They haven't played, you have no idea, kid.
All you know is the Bengals spent a lot of picks on CBs, that's it.

How can Bill Belichick stop him? I feel like he wont be able to.. Elliot is going to run all over the pats defense and there is nothing we are going to be able to do to stop him......

id imagine it be the same gameplan they used against the texans

>Tfw most of the AFC West is in the .700 club

Nail biting desu.

They'll probably lose the last one to Miami so ve by that point they'll have clinched home field advantage. And as long as Denver isn't the #1 seed, which is in itself a long shot, the Pats make the owl for sure

brady always loses in miami

>SEA: Russell Wilson, Ciara dress up as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton
>mfw I thought this was fake
>the state of everyone upset on his instagram

The Raiders defense has shown they can shut down shitty offenses the last 2 weeks and the Broncos have a pretty shitty offense. Mack had his best game of the season last week and the secondary seems to be coming together.

I think it will come down to turnovers. If the Broncos can cause turnovers I think they will win. But if Carr can play smart and relaxed then the Raiders win.

I can see many teams memeing their way into beating the Pats.

Seacucks can beat them in a close game if they play good.

Broncos can beat them if the defense carries them.

Ravens have historically been a pain for the Cheatriots.

Miami always memewin their last game

49s don't stand a chance

Jests can win one with a fucking huge ton of meme magic.

St. Louis may have a shit if they don't go down by 40 in the first half.

It's still pretty clear the AFC will run through Foxborough

but what if Zeke just leaps over every tackel attempt!? you can't tackle him then, easy cowboys wein

Cowboys v Raiders

fucking kek

based russ

It actually looked like they had a though schedule this year but the AFC North and the NFC West turned to shit

No one knows for sure, we just know that a player who doesn't become a starter in 4 years most likely never will.

that would be pretty hype desu

>hfw he senses a battered and bruised qb

Glassfords asshole is gonna get torn apart by 2 bbcs at the same time

>Mack. He is a meme.

[spoiler] sadly he is a meme that probably will cuck Denvers Oline again [/]

>Profootballtalk reports the Jets are "actively shopping" Sheldon Richardson ahead of Tuesday afternoon's trade deadline.

GIB FIRST ROUNDER

I wish meme teams with their meme fans would just shut the fuck up. Oh yeah big whoop your team is playing good at the halfway line of the season. At least have the decency to have a winning record in the playoffs the last five years before chatting shit.

Fucking assholes.

Post yfw all NFL """""""analysts""""""" said Khameme Mack was going to lead the league in sacks.

>jets actively shopping richardson

>im mad

>yfw he gets another 5 against the broncos and leads the league

>implying the Cowboys run offense isnt leagues better than the Texans

Idk user...

They'll lose one of @Jets/@Dolphins and finish 14-2.

I was afraid of the Seahawks game but Bennett is probably going to be out and Wilson is a cripple at this point.

Well he'll get about 10 over both games in denver

forbes.com/sites/simonogus/2016/10/30/jacksonville-jaguars-fire-offensive-coordinator-greg-olson-after-disappointing-2-5-start/#58810fdd2085

THERE IS A FUCKING GOD IN THIS WORLD!

I am terrified that he is gonna get injured trying to leap at the wrong time or he's going to land on his ankle all fucked up. They're nice and flashy but they truly are risky plays. What pissed me off the other night was when Zeke had a long run and could've hurdled (I forget who it was, I think Leodis McKelvin) on the eagles and gone all the way for a TD but decided to make contact and get tackled.

IF THERES EVER A FUCKING TIME TO HURDLE ITS ON THAT PLAY WHEN ITS THE LAST DEFENDER STOPPING YOU FROM A TD ATTEMPTING TO TACKLE YOU LOW. BUT NO, YOU WANT TO HURDLE EVERY FUCKING LINEBACKER ON 10 YARD RUNS.

I'm not unappreciative of what element he has added to our already great running game but sometimes he acts like a real faggot. The showboating "ea'n" shit after every play is annoying too. Just play the fucking game.

The Rams have virtually 0 shot, they're going to get completely annihilated

Yeah man. Would love to see that happen. I am rooting for them in the AFC.

All players showboat after they make big plays. You should be happy you see him eating so often, since it means he is absolutely destroying the other teams defense.

>big plays
He does it after almost every run that goes further than 7 yards

we'll give you romo for him.

its not just on "big plays" he does it after every fucking first down. even if the run is less than 10 yards. its stupid as shit.

Are these two the GOATs?

You extended Gus Bradley.

kek. Fucking kek.

Raiders won't get there because their "defense" is surrounded by quotation marks, but it would still be pretty badass.

Maybe next year, after Dallas has shitstomped the Pats.

this

any team the chiefs can routinely beat will never make the super bowl

>OAK: Do the Raiders have the best WR corps in the NFL?

That would be New Orleans. And they're all younger too.

He's autistic. Don't bully Zekey please.

>Jay Cutler will play just well enough to get another contract
God, I love how incompetent the Bears are.

>down 13-20
>3 minutes left
>3 timeouts
>onside kick

Sneak's Official NFL Power Rankings Sponsored by Gatorade - Week 8

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Broncos (+1)
4. Chiefs (+2)
5. Falcons (+3)
6. Vikings (-3)
7. Raiders (+2)
8. Steelers (+2)
9. Seahawks (-4)
10. Eagles (-3)
11. Texans (+7)
12. Redskins (-1)
13. Giants (+2)
14. Bengals (+3)
15. Packers (-3)
16. Bills (-3)
17. Lions (-3)
18. Cardinals (-2)
19. Saints (+5)
20. Titans (+5)
21. Colts (-2)
22. Chargers (-2)
23. Dolphins (-2)
24. Jets (+2)
25. Ravens (-3)
26. Panthers (+2)
27. Bears (+3)
28. Bucs (-5)
29. Rams (-2)
30. Jaguars (-1)
31. 49ers
32. Browns

Why is this rookie so good?

>Cardinals, Lions, Bills ahead of Saints in a power ranking

That's not a power ranking friend. It's just a ranking.

Speak for yourself. He's not worth a Romo. 5th round pick, at best. To put it simply, when one of the worst teams in football is looking to get rid of someone, check his teeth.

It's not a difficult question. He's playing behind one of the most dominant offensive lines in NFL history.

GOATs at getting paid for nothing.

He was about to be cut by the Bucs but we traded for him because we were worried he wouldn't clear waivers.

Coop is only 22

Both of you misspelled Dallas.

He didn't make risky passes to Covered recievers. OL gives him time to throw. Perfected the dinkdunk with Beasly and Witten.

He'll get a new, huge deal, but it'll be with the Jest. Burrs will choose the worst QB draft class of all time to spend a top five pick on one.

Around The NFLVerified account
@AroundTheNFL
Along with Joe Haden, Browns open to trading Tramon Williams

Come home, black man.

That doesn't answer my question other than to say we thought he was good enough to be wanted by other teams, which I guess means he's better than the shit we have. A 7th round pick seems like a good trade.

he did his part on making sure the packers win the division instead of the vikings

you should be more grateful

c'mon man, if we only gave Fitz a one year deal following his "career 31 td season" do you really think we'd give Cutler a massive deal?

at best he would get a one year prove it deal

He isnt. Both games in which he had to pass a good amount he has done shit

>He didn't make risky passes to Covered recievers.

You just described every good QB ever.

>dinkdunk with Beasly and Witten

Throwing short passes to super reliable possession recievers. What a novel concept.

5th in yards per attempt. 6th in yards per completion. Keep crying.

>Matt Miller@nfldraftscout

>Josh Huff reportedly arrested this morning with weed and a gun. #Eagles

Literally less than a day after Gus said nobody was going anywhere, Olsen got laid off. Once the rest of the season goes down the shitter and they reach Browns levels of sad, Gus is gonna get his ass fired, too, along with the rest of the coaching staff, hopefully. They have an amazing offense with a defense that could still use some work. If they can get the right coaches who can make the right play calls, they can finally stop being a shit meme next year.

>do you really think we'd give Cutler a massive deal?

... I gave your point serious consideration and, yes, I think they will.

Though I will say I hope you prove me wrong.

Depends. They could get unlucky and lose Brady for a few games like the Steelers lost Ben on what looked like a typical play.

Who am I kidding. The Belichick-era Patriots have the most long-term injury luck of any team in history.

Damn taking that loss hard isn't he

>The Belichick-era Patriots have the most long-term injury luck of any team in history.
2 out of the last 3 Patriots seasons were ruined by injuries. They were in the top 5 most injured teams in 2013 and 2015

>Tfw NFL trade deadline is always shit

5D chess

still though brady has only gone down once in his career

when you see roethlisberger and romo you gotta feel somewhat fortunate

You're mother's pussy is top five most injured clams every week.

>not seattle
you are dumb muh man

The only reason anybody would think the Jamie Collins trade was a smart decision for the Pats is "BB is a genius, Browns r dumb lol"

This is just a classic example of BB getting way too fucking cute. The Pats have an excellent chance of winning the Owl this year and he just traded away an elite defender from a team that was already struggling to get pressure on opposing QBs simply because he was afraid to let him walk for nothing in free agency.

Memes aside, the clock is ticking for Brady and there will come a time when age catches up with him. BB shouldn't be dicking around with great opportunities to win the Owl like this year because there are a lot of young teams like the Cowboys and Raiders that are only gonna get better.

You wish you're mother had only gone down once in her career.

True. Patriots have had incredible luck when it comes to keeping Brady healthy. I don't even remember him coming out of the game to get checked out outside of that Steelers game in his first year as the starter.

even if the pats had let him go in free agency, they would have received a compensatory pick, no?
i just don't get why they couldn't get a player for collins instead of a pick

>Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1m

>Brigewater recovery regresses, @teddyb_h20 and #Vikings to release early retirement announcement by Thurs, Nov 3

>Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1m

>Brigewater recovery regresses, @teddyb_h20 and #Vikings to release early retirement announcement by Thurs, Nov 3

sleep tight memey

Thomas is 23. Cooks turned 23 a month ago. Snead turned 24 two weeks ago.

tybg
paul turner promoted to roster
agholor traded for jeffrey or any other availible good wr with some picks/ sign Terrell Owens for memes
bryce treggs can step up and play special teams since he is supposed to be a speedster

desu I think he was sending a message more than anything else

"Do your Job or your ass will get sent to Cleveland"

he shut down marshall faulk during the rams/patriots bowl so i can imagine he has something up his cut-off sleeves for Elliot.