My wife and I have started trying, and I've always been nervous about my 1 testicle...

My wife and I have started trying, and I've always been nervous about my 1 testicle. They took one out when I was 3 because of a tumor from an injury. The semen analysis came back 100% normal. One parameter was slightly off, but they said it wasn't a big deal. Feels so good, that after decades of wondering if I'd be able to have kids, that now I know that I can. Makes me wanna bang every chick in town. So to all people with only 1 ball, there is hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcG71T5Fs6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I should clarify I had a semen analysis today.

Get your wife even fatter and more annoying? As a bonus you get some other dudes crying brat and if that isn't a deal breaker. Most girls upon having their first tear from pussy to ass. Essentially making one huge shit and pussy cluster fuck.

Enjoy.

Don't ruin your life, dumbass. Have you even traveled outside your home continent?

Congrats. Even if you never want kids, at least you know you have the option.

>thinking that you are infertile if you have only one testicle
oh my god, why are people so uneducated and therefore stupid in those matters

You're both probably infertile infidels

If they mess around with lymph nodes during a testicular operation then you can completely lose fetility.

You sound so stupid.

I think it was the tumor thing that scared him, not the lack of a testicle.

No need to get into a pissing match bro. I got twice the nuts in this contest, I win. You are essentially handicapped.

bro, i was only saying that those people are uneducated (medschool here)
both of my balls are in (more or less) prime condition xd

would you rather have two small balls, or one big ball?

now THAT is the question....

youtube.com/watch?v=XcG71T5Fs6M

The Uniballer

Nice

One ball to rule them all.

You're #1, Sup Forumsro! #1!

One ball to choke them

Father of two here.
Don't do it.

Two of what? Balls?

If you are unable to impregnate your wife there are plenty of niggers that will.

CUCK
C
U
C
K

Don't worry OP. We are just breaking your ball a Lil' bit.

>Ccuck
Retard

cringe

pics what does it look like

Not a bad thing if it takes time man. Means you get to fuck more. My wife got pregnant with our first instantly.

Faggot can't spell

Thank god for best friends huh?

cant believe no one said that yet, SHOW US YOUR UNIPACKAGE