just dumping what I got to kill some time

CP pepe

these are numerals.

animooted

These ones got me.

And another.

moot is kill

:^)

There are too many unknowns to answer your question effectively. For example: What font are you using? What are the margins on your page? What top and bottom spacing are you using? Is it single spaced, or double spaced?

Here's what I suggest you do: Type in 20 random characters of gibberish into your word processor. (Be sure to include spaces!) Then select all of the text and copy it. Paste the copied text 9 more times so that you now have 200 characters. Again, select all of that text, copy it, then paste it again 9 more times. You will now have 2000 characters.

With this text, you can now do a "print preview" to see how many pages the text takes up. You can adjust the font and margins to make it take up more or less space.There are too many unknowns to answer your question effectively. For example: What font are you using? What are the margins on your page? What top and bottom spacing are you using? Is it single spaced, or double spaced?

Here's what I suggest you do: Type in 20 random characters of gibberish into your word processor. (Be sure to include spaces!) Then select all of the text and copy it. Paste the copied text 9 more times so that you now have 200 characters. Again, select all of that text, copy it, then paste it again 9 more times. You will now have 2000 characters.

With this text, you can now do a "print preview" to see how many pages the text takes up. You can adjust the font and margins to make it take up more or less space.There are too many unknowns to answer your question effectively. For example: What font are you using? What are the margins on your page? What top and bottom spacing are you using? Is it single spaced, or double spaced?

Here's what I suggest you do: Type in 20 random characters of gibberish into your word processor. (Be sure to include spaces!) Then select all of the text and copy it. Paste the copied text 9 more times so that you now have 200 characters. Again, select all of that text, copy it, then pastehgjhhhhhhhh

im not a nigger 1/?

im not a nigger 2/?

im not a nigger

im not a nigger 4/?

im not a nigger 5/?

what if i dont have a pepe?

...pepe silva?

im not a nigger 6/6

i got no strings to hold me down

Ha! I have stolen all your pepes and will not post any! My dastardly deeds go unpunished yet again!

So long, and thanks for all the rares!

>die you nigger

Praise KeK my dudes

thx

I am the niggest

holy shit! 22, 69, 44, 7, 7, 7

YEAAAAY, Pepeeeee!!!!!!!!!