Why do Republican Presidents talk like 12 year olds?

Why do Republican Presidents talk like 12 year olds?

Why did the last 2 democratic Presidents speak better than the Republican presidents?

Are Republicans retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Americans are retarded and need to be treated like children

They're speaking to their audience.
Without stupid people Republicans would never get elected to anything.

They speak like retards because they know their audience are retards

They have to dumb down to get through to the SJWs , because that's the only way to make them understand ideas that don't fit their bias

This is why retards and hicks vote republican, because their minds cant process complex problems.

IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-BUNCH OF OKIE-DOKE

Lmao democrats use big words and bullshit so they can make dumbass democrats feel smart.

NOTHING WORSE THEN a DUMB person who thinks they are smart

Fucking dumb cucks!

>implying there is any way to get to an SJW

That is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums. And I've been here for 8 years.

You really think Democratic presidents talk well to make people feel smart, not because they went to school?

Let's take some facts.

The last 2 Republican presidents didn't go to college or got a C average in high school or business school.

The last 2 Democratic presidents have college degrees and went to an Ivy League school.

words are hard.

>NOTHING WORSE THEN a DUMB person who thinks they are smart

that describes that faggot trump to a T.

LMAO Implying that putting yourself in debt 300k to learn some bullshit Makes you smart.

You real brainwashed kid.

(Doesn't apply to real degrees and real jobs: engineering/nurse/doctor/etc)

Yea he must be a real dumb ass..... HE beat hiliary, the mass media, the corporations and BECAME President.

HE must of stumbled his way to fucking victory!

Lol look at this nigger

>education =/= intelligence

some of the dumbest people I've ever met have degrees from prestigious universities

You don't understand the value of a liberal education.

"Liberal Education is an approach to learning that empowers individuals and prepares them to deal with complexity, diversity, and change. It provides students with broad knowledge of the wider world (e.g. science, culture, and society) as well as in-depth study in a specific area of interest."

It is about more than going to a trade school.

>HE must of stumbled his way to fucking victory!

Basically.

>Without stupid people Republicans would never get elected to anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

I doubt that. The dumbest people I've ever met usually dropped out of highschool. People who literally think the sun revolves the earth.

I agree that education != intelligence, but it goes a long way in getting you informed and aware of the world around you.

Another one of these threads.

Trump is just Obama 2.0 Republican Edition

Get over it faggot.

Besides, you're so insignificant anything Trump does won't effect you.

>Inb4 Pence electrocutes gays and OP gets battery shocked

they go after the retard vote. effectively

Someone who fucking gets it!

LOL If you think he stumbled his way to victory. HOW SHIT must HILIARY be and mass media and everyone else who couldn't stop him.

If TRUMp is a dumb ass then you liberal fucks must be retards.

Depends. Gender studies will for instance do the exact opposite.

Democrats have to have smooth talking salesmen to charm their way into the white house, because this is a republican country. When you have someone like Al Gore or Hilary trying to run as the democratic nominee, nobody cares.

Trump isn't a dumbass. He's just illiterate. Donald Trump is unable to read.

> insignificant anything Trump does won't effect you.

I really need obamacare. I can't get covered b/c of depression meds - my wife had a kidney transplant... not sure what I'm going to do.

keep justifying your lack of education. put 100 college grads and a 100 highschool drop outs in a room..

He kicked the shit out of every conservative too, so it isn't just liberals. And he basically gamed the system, was also using new methods of advertising - had his own propaganda news channels, etc.

No one expected him to win - not even Trump. So yeah. I think he basically stumbled into it.

>then

>Al Gore lost because of ballot stuffing in Florida and other bullshit that Jeb Bush pulled to get his Bro elected

>Hillary had too much baggage.

But in general I agree with you.

He talks like me if i was in 8th grade. Going off on stupid tangents and incoherent arguments

You still need to be educated to apply for a job. You ask somebody who is intelligent but has no about engines to repair your car as well.

It's not just trump that's a dumbass, the people who voted for him are retarded too.

>You ask somebody
You don't ask somebody

doubt it all you want, I was there with them.

Getting back on topic though, republican and democrat rhetoric differs strongly because they prescribe two different governing philosophies: Democrat rhetoric tends to make things seem more complex than they are so that the electorate will be more apt to trust government to fix it. Republican rhetoric tends to explain things in more simple and drawn out terms, encouraging private citizens to figure out how to solve their problems through their own initiative.

BRUH WHY YOU KEEP SAYING HIGHSCHOOL DRop outs. if you cant pass fucking highschool u fucking retarded.

I'm ok with gender studies - but I know what you mean. Inconvenient facts are often buried - but this is true with pretty much every discipline. College is supposed to be about questioning the world around you. But heaven help you if you question certain topics eg:

>race
>jews
>women
>oppression
>rape

It works well actually. He is constantly doing a salesman thing too, he will mention what he wants you to remember at least 3 times.

stupid people can get a mechanics certificate just as they can get a polisci degree tbh

yeah check out how many republicans only have 8th grade education.

This was the only interesting comment in the thread. And the only comment that shows any sign of an intelligent and coherent point.

The rest of you are brainwashed cucks,

>keep justifying your lack of education. put 100 college grads and a 100 highschool drop outs in a room..
That line kinda make me feel better about reading this line
>I really need obamacare. I can't get covered b/c of depression meds - my wife had a kidney transplant... not sure what I'm going to do.

I mean, it sucks if your wife isn't a flatulent windbag like yourself. But still.

>Why do Republican Presidents talk like 12 year olds
>Obama
Wut?

>: Democrat rhetoric tends to make things seem more complex than they are so that the electorate will be more apt to trust government to fix it. Republican rhetoric tends to explain things in more simple and drawn out terms, encouraging private citizens to figure out how to solve their problems through their own initiative.

Not even close. Both sides try to over simplify things. Your "self reliance" narrative here is completely fiction.

It should be:

>Republican rhetoric tends to explain things in more simple and drawn out terms, encouraging private citizens to let corporations solve their problems for them.

Obama is a fucking word smith.
Op got his shit all retarded.

>I really need obamacare. I can't get covered b/c of depression meds - my wife had a kidney transplant... not sure what I'm going to do.

What is, get a job that offers health insurance?
I picked up a job, no skills, no prior work experience, pays decent and pay like 40 something a month for 2nd to top tier of the plan at my work. And its fucking decent healthcare. The only thing that sucks is no dentist in the county will take it. Other than that, its awesome.

Sorry was the sentence too complex for you to follow?

Grab 'em by their Princess Leia.

>What is, get a job that offers health insurance?

What is.. I run my own business, and have for 7 years.

Ahahaha.. well now I really don't care if you lose your health care. :)

Yes, but those are called "legacies". Their parents paid the university extra for the privilege of receiving a degree for having done nothing. Like Dubya and El PeƱejo.

>corporations aren't run by private citizens

My biggest issue with the GOP is that they don't differentiate between american corporations and foreign ones. If they gave the responsibility to solve these problems only to American corporations, things would be a lot less fucked than they are now. Once free reign was given to international elements to start buying up this country, all notions of a protected working/middle class were flushed down the toilet.

Sounds like your business is rock solid, collegeboy.

Anarchy!!!!

>Obama is a fucking word smith.
Nah, his secret weapon was that he gave really good fingers.

Clinton was ultra charismatic
Bush wasn't retarded just not a good public speaker
Obama was very eloquent and classy
Trump is a retarded child that throws temper tantrums

Can you bullet-point it for the trumpkins among us?

There's only one solution OP. Get out of your parents house and go join a "peacful protest" everyday. You could even turn that into a full time job because I bet you are unemployable at anything above and beyond food service.

>Bush wasn't retarded
Oh, no? You're talking about Dubya, not Bush Daddy, right? Dubya was dumber than Ford. We used to maintain collections of his daily misstatements, howls of derisive laughter!

>Getting back on topic though, republican and democrat rhetoric differs strongly because they prescribe two different governing philosophies: Democrat rhetoric tends to make things seem more complex than they are so that the electorate will be more apt to trust government to fix it. Republican rhetoric tends to explain things in more simple and drawn out terms, encouraging private citizens to figure out how to solve their problems through their own initiative.

If you really want to dig in the weeds; there have been studies that show that there are differences in the brains of Conservatives and Liberals and how they process information. Liberals tend to have a more developed Pre Frontal Cortex which is an area where you process and resolve disparate facts. Hence, they are better with nuance and don't see things as black or white. Conservatives have a larger Amigdula which is the fear center of the brain. Hence they they fear change from what they have known to be "true" and do see things as black or white.

Lol and your brainwashed puppet. Who repeats what others say.

Your a human repeater. That is your only function. You are used and abused like the cuck you are.

>implying I didn't study exactly this at university

I read a lot about that research, it was hotly contested (as you can imagine). A lot of it was based on some pretty dubious data iirc. I can go digging but do you have links to any studies in particular?

You can't trust any research at the university level. I have a Master's and what I realized is they FOLLOW the money from the grant. They have to post results that are in line with the people who give you money.

>Be a liberal
> HUR HUR DUR
>I will repeat what I am told like a bot

Yup, that was a bitter pill for me to swallow at the time. Turned me off entirely from pursuing research in my field

yeah, the last nig nog was so articulate that he'd answer about 4 questions during an hour long press conference. Trump just had one and answered about twenty five in the same time. boy, those demos sure are smart

Yes. They speak like twelve year olds, because they think like twelve year olds.

I am glad that your eyes are at least open. That's important.

Because Republicans don't read everything they say off a teleprompter. That makes you the retard.

why do dems talk like they're high retards?
Seriously, listen to the speech patterns in both Obama and Clinton when no speaking from script

Mainly because of a fundamental attribution error. People do it all the time. It's easy to associate linguistic differences with cultural ones - even though not all cultures are universal within a dialect's population. Being a stoner is a good example of that.

Why was president Obama not impeached less than a year in office for Fast and Furious.

From time to time. Was I difficult to understand?

No, republicans just understand that there's no need to use big vocabulary words when mainstream america can understand them just as well using simple sentences.

>just as well
Is a pretty relative idea.
I'd say the precision offered by a larger vocabulary can be an effective asset to politicians. After all, it's so easy to be misunderstood.

Whoa whoa WHOA! Don't start running down W. At this point he's looking like a goddamn genius and on-point humanitarian compared to this shitgibbon infecting the presidency.

>pressured about abusing his position to fuck interns
>getting impeached for lying to congress
>".....That depends what the definition of 'is' is"

>no one presses him on the countless shady things he does as president that stretch the limits of constitutional law
>literally sets a precedent for the legal, indefinite detention and murder of US civilians
>had more aggressive and questionably legal deportations than Trump could dream of
>
>gets questioned on why increasingly poorer Americans who aren't provided health insurance benefits by their employers have to get fucked in taxes
>"Uhhh Well, uh, you see. Uhhhhh, The only, uh, way, uh, to get companies uhhhhhon board..."

They were far from being more eloquent speakers. They were, however, more educated (by far).

Bush, while fucking retarded and responsible for allowing Cheney and his cabinet to rule behind his back, was actually quite nuanced in a good number of his speeches. But maybe I'm being kind because he's just some ex-cokehead.

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

The average voter has that level of intellect.

little trumbo

Let's face it. They aren't "big words." You're stupid.

And Hillary probably reminded you of your mom, too when she tells you to clean up your shithole of a basement apt.

i dropped out and i have a $90000 annual job as a database admin :)

>annual job

Until they get a dude wearing a turban to do yours for half that

fuck

it's funny because Trump talks like a 5 year old

But the democrats are rapists and niggers.