Here you go sir, medium just like you asked for

>here you go sir, medium just like you asked for
>is there anything else i can get you?

send it back. not young enough

i dont eat steak anymore, fish is healthier and more delicious

Can you see to a new website hack or something starting soon, please? 'Twas quite a kneeslapper when that pet store website had its admin info leaked and we could edit anything on the site.

who even asks for medium? If you order anything more than rare you're retarded. Restaurants won't even give you rare if you ask for it, they give you medium-rare at best. So asking for medium is begging for a ruined well-done steak. rare master race

i already dont ever tip because its bullshit having to pay someone who is already getting paid, but i would tell her she is not getting a tip

Looks good, no tapeworm or mad cow disease for me

yes, you can go and get my MEDIUM steak before i take this incinerated chunk of carbon you dare to serve me and shove it so far up your anal cavity that you wont be able to taste anything else for the next three years

this is accurate

this is bait

I want a kiddie pool full of A-1, so I can lay in it and throw steak up at a sharp cieling fan and have it rain down steak chunks and i'll catch them in my mouth

Wheres the Ketchup?

>[Autistic screeching]

Say no, then eat the fucker cause I don't give a shit about how well it's done, and I'm not some "only blue steak" elitist.

bingo

kek'd irl

Fish.

More delicios than a steak.

We dont like yo kine aroun heeya boi.

The fuck out of trumps america

Lmao yes fucking yes that is what I would literally ask for.

This user speaks the truth, I've ordered medium rare twice in my life and both times they've served me a piece of blackened leather. To be honest unless you have money to flush down the drain there's no justifiable reason to order a steak instead of buying and preparing one yourself.

Only because you're both American and eat out at places where the cooks are some minimum wage high school dropout

>here you go sir, medium just like you asked for

No waiter would ever say that, ever. It sounds stupid

I dont evem eat fish anymore.

Being vegan is better.

If you hate yourself

I don't even eat anymore.

Dying is better.

absolutely diabolical

NO, I ASKED FOR TENDIES!
GIMME MY TENDIES.

there we go

BEEF N' NANNERS
BEEF N' NANNERS
BEEF N' NANNERS

If he wont answer "its done bitch" with " ill get you a new one, sir" leave the place immediately because its not worth spending your money there.
Apart from that you should learn how to make your own steaks.