Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

babbehs nee miwkies

Never tell your master what to do little fluffy.

bump

wtf is it with dem fluffys? what are they? I get that you like to torture them but why not draw regular animals or furries or idk? what are those things

Will Chocobo-abuse become a thing?

several clishes plus vanilla murdeboner. meh

fluffies are interesting when there's at least some witty psychological abuse, organization, manipulation, advanced interaction or something like deeper insight intu fluffy social structure, fluffy mind, just anything above the level of the most basic cliches ... this comic is a collage of random calques

nestle time

off by one...

GOOD IDEA!

From what I recall, Fluffies started out as a backlash against MLP in general and a fan made pony called Flufflepluff in particular.

Eventually it turned into it's own thing.

now that you said it, they bear a similarity to MLP. thanks

I'd be for it.

god i love these threads, the abuse content just warms my heart. Also can anyone tell me where I can find more fluffy abuse content besides, fluffyboru?

your in the wrong thread loser

Not really.

Basically, fluffies are severely moronic, unhygieniv, loving, trusting, demanding, needy, bratty, cuddly, fast-breeding bio-engineered pets.

Depending on the authour/artist they're either severely maltreated (Abuse), or treaded well (Hugbox), simply suffer through no-one's fault or simply suffer a sad rather than gory end (Sadbox), exposed to strange experiences or act oddly (Weirdbox) or terrified by all manner of events/creatures/things but not actually dying (Horrorbox).

>no kweh

fucking chocobro fakes btfo

I'm sure as shit not original Chocobro, but I like crowding your shit fluffy threads with Chocobo pics.

This comic is so good.

do it fucking right then

Anyone else think that it's the same people who post fluffies and chocobos?

So one kind of shit is replaced with another kind of shit?

Could be. We're all autists here.

That's the idea.

2ch ru
8ch net
vk com
there are also some archives on sites hosting pictures. people post addresses her. alas, lost my own list
almost everything is posted on the booru, only some older shit was deleted by artists going full retard

Fair enough.

Any good new stories on the Booru?

Literally the worst ending

we need to agree on 3:1 fluffy to chicken ratio in these threads

lol keep posting loser, keep wasting your own time. No one here acknowledges your existence anyways

At least some people appreciate fluffy ponies. Who the fuck cares about chocobos?

You just did.

probably half of japan. 3/4 if we're talking r34

Is half of Japan browsing Sup Forums and this thread?

well at least the chocobos provide a nearly constant source of bumps