Batman v Superman - Ultimate cut

SOoooooo dear fellow anons,

just finished watching.
My thoughts (some of the stuff i mention may have been in the theatralic cut):

>Improved:
Martha scene - it being the last words of his father gives it a less retarded vibe, also lois being in hearing distance actually makes this scene fine

>Pre-Senate Hearing -
Clark actually trying to find the black woman accusing him was nice and made his behaviour more understandable.

>Clarks phone call with his mom -
made clark less emotionless, also him asking why johnathan never left kansas was nice.

>Seeing Superman right after the explosion:
Superman rescuing at least one person was way better than him just vanishing right after the incident

>Lois being an investigator -
Lois properly going after the bullet creater was nice, also the bomb being covered by lead was a nice info (though that part is completely irrelevant logically and moviewise).

>Lex motivation:
the story with his dad made it a bit less retarded
>still retarded:
Lex using his blood for doomsday's creation as he had to our knowledge no idea that this could be used to create such a monter.

Army still instantly opting for nuke usage despite not having clear info on his battle with superman (who appeared to sent him to outer space). It feels way too rushed filmwise and is pretty unrealistic.

Superman v Batman:
Still was retarded as superman could have just said right of the bat (hrhr): "they got my mother and force me to fight you, lets work together" and just have waited for batman to calm down.
>general thoughts:
Lois throwing the spear into the water isnt as dumb as people make it out to be. Yes she could have left it there but her motivation was probably to get rid of it for good (improbable for it ever resurfacing after being thrown into the water there)

"i thought she was with you" is not as stupid as it sounds as it was not far fetched to assume that another superhuman might be familiar with the other superhuman you know of.

Other urls found in this thread:

popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The new edition kicks it up from 4/10 to solid 7/10 imo.

>SOoooooo dear fellow anons

Even before Ultimate was released we ALL knew it was the better version.

Check the reviews of BvS, the biggest complaint of the movies flaws is EDITING.

Cut content was not even cut seamlessly. It was done purposely to sell the DVD.

it was always the last words of his father dipshit

>Lex using his blood for doomsday's creation as he had to our knowledge no idea that this could be used to create such a monter.

Do you not remember him telling the computer aboard the ship to "teach me"?

then it was already decent in the theatralic cut. my bad.

>Do you not remember him telling the computer aboard the ship to "teach me"?
and the ship teaches that human DNA mixed with kryptonian DNA leads to doomsday? lol not very convincing. Also i find it unsatisfying that this MAY have been the case but it never was shown or whatever.

>and the ship teaches that human DNA mixed with kryptonian DNA leads to doomsday? lol not very convincing

I hate this place so much

i think it rocks it from a dull blue to a sharp red kino.

>I hate this place so much
do you disagree? how so please explain

>pre-ordered ultimate cut on Amazon a month in advance
>arrived this tuesday
>they sent me the theatrical cut instead of the ultimate cut, wtf

Life is suffering.

>Editing was the biggest flaw
>not MUH MARTHA
>not that the titular fight lasted for 5 minutes
>not that they had to shoehorn every fucking hero from the Justice League into this mess so they can still keep up with Marvel
>not that Lex's plan made no sense

>not that Lex's plan made no sense
how so? he expected batman to steal the kryptonite and then wait for him to light up the batlight. got martha when it happened and forced superman to go after superman.

retarded thing was of c superman not calmly talking with batman but may be understandable seeing his emotional state

>>not MUH MARTHA
It's literally wasn't that bad.

>he had to our knowledge no idea that this could be used to create such a monter
The ship told him a fuck ton of info, user. His exact words to the ship was "Teach me!"

Your complaints are valid, but it's what the reviews say. I am just saying it's known that UE was going to be better. The movie was butchered to sell DVDs.

It's worked for snyder before.

you know, i have had the idea that they both had the same mothers name for a long time. some part of me LOVES that they made it a point in the movie.

it really is a weird fact.

>movie attempts to make point as blatant as possible for masses.

>Sup Forums shitposts endlessly pretending not to get it for some reason.

They're not pretending.

Start with the Greeks and take it from there.

popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy

The ultimate cut was my first viewing, so I don't know which are the added scenes.

But the first 10 minutes of the movie is such a clusterfuck, no flow whatsoever. What, 6 changes of locations in the first 10 minutes?
So uncohesive, and if I didn't watch Man of Steel I wouldn't understand shit about Zod