Amazing

Amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2011/07/26/wealth-gaps-rise-to-record-highs-between-whites-blacks-hispanics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good meme. thanks for posting

Amazing

Extraordinary

white people can not do memes

just stop

like...

now

Liam is not hot

Really makes you think, huh?

wow, racist much???

Niggers can't do civilization

Just stop

like...

now

This Chads Are Terrific.

Why do white people assume if someone isn't white they're black???

is it any wonder why america is going to hell?

You Won't Believe This 10 Before And After Twin Meme Pictures (Number 8 Turned My Wife Straight)

Apologize

>tfw you see someone who gets older after time passes

Truly spectacular.

Actually now that I think about it, this makes even less sense when you consider how many black people would actually be using Sup Forums to begin with.

It's more likely if someone isn't white they're Asian, or they're white anyway and just pretending to not be.

why don't black people know what cracker really implies

explaon

This

this tbqh f@M

>jews and lefties want this race to die out

Whip cracker?

How do you get your hairline to stay so powerful after that many years.

I don't think the actual implications of the term are relevant to the joke. Either way it could be construed as something derisive so it holds up.

I could tell you

Yes. The overseer in the fields with the whip. I will never understand how it came to be derogatory towards whites.

Do you also have a powerful hairline?

Its power is to attract pussy.

I walk into a room, 3 minutes later you can smell female scent in the air.

They get wet instantly.

I love white people.

It's a problem that slavery was less than 200 years ago and the wealth gap is so high ( pewsocialtrends.org/2011/07/26/wealth-gaps-rise-to-record-highs-between-whites-blacks-hispanics/ ) and people deny a causal connection between these facts.

I have the same hairline, also like the guy from smallville, and it is a shit hairline. i do not know how to have a good haircut with it [with dry hair, not shining hairlike homos]

if you're not white you're a nigger

Why didn't Africans ever invent a boat in the thousands of years before whitey came along?

what a sissy position

thats not fair to certain asians which are smarter and less cucked than whites

>humans grow older

>it's another easily aggravated Sup Forumscuck thread episode

it does seem to be something the underage retards on this board don't understand

because NO RACE likes blacks. the only people who would be defending blacks are other blacks and extreme liberals. asians hate anything thats not yellow, and everything that is yellow. they only like green. mexicans i guarantee you hate blacks and they do their part to rid the united states from them. i say that as a hispanic person. you aint gonna find no brownie jumping at the chance to defend a nigger. no way

It's as derogatory as calling someone mean.

True. Cumskin is way more demeaning.

White people literally made every single popular meme today nigger

Niggers don't say that in real life. They know they would get their puny asses beat.

Cum is the source of life. Shit is literal waste. So one race creates life and the other race is waste matter. Good job on that insult shitskins

Comparing someone to a stale cracker is just a better insult.

>Posted from my CuckShed 2.0 Expanded Anime Loft

Must be why you love Muslims cumming to you countries :^)

"cuck" and "white people" are the trigger words for whites right now because of the global persecution complex they're all experiencing

This. Mexican, and all I can say is MEMES. Who gives a fuck, unless you have shit that is worth something online, worth my time. Ya'll nigga need memes or something.

who is that?

lurk moar faggot

just because someone shits on white people doesn't mean they like blacks

you could've just posted her name instead, faggot.

Why do jews want the most beautiful race on earth to die out?
Do they really find gorilla-faced blacks attractive?

What happened to the third one?