Was Michelle Obama a man?

Was Michelle Obama a man?

No

If you can't handle jacked/strong women, you can't handle being an American. It would follow that you can't handle having an opinion, so you should refrain from such a goal lest you injure your delicate sensibilities.

only manlets think that

Feminist detected.

t h i s

>If you can't handle fat/hugewomen, you can't handle being an American. It would follow that you can't handle having an opinion, so you should refrain from such a goal lest you injure your delicate sensibilities.

It's fixed now.

You lost. Get over it, libcucks.

more of a man than her pussy husband

Was Melania a hooker?

Technically, yes.
"Man" comes "human" from the latin "humanus" meaning "of the earth". It was a gender-neutral term, with the two gender-specific terms being wereman and wiffman (male man and wife man, respectively). Wiffman became "woman" and Wereman fell out of use entirely (the only modern word using the were- prefix is werewolf [literally "male wolf"]).
So when modern feminists spell it "womyn" to remove the "man", they're not removing a part of the word that means "male", they're removing the part of the word that means "human".

So yes, she was a man. A wiffman, to be precise.

I swear you idiots believe anything.

It's called "etymology".
Look it up.

joan rivers died because she told the truth about michael obama

yup i said micael not michelle

/thread

She a man bruh

That nigger was really a women in office

Ok you short haired feminist dyke. A women is strong now. Even tho men are stronger and better in every way. But that just my view on it. Go back to cuck land and your Tumblr views you fat bitct!!!!

If Melania gets one more face lift her eyes will be vertical.

Nope. Melania is fucking commie retard and she plagiarizes POC.

michelle is definitely more attractive than melania

?????????????

That's not what anybody was even talking about.

melania looks like caitlyn jenner

if you are attracted to her you are cuck fags attracted to trannies

If you were sexually attracted to either of them at any point while they were first lady you're a cuck.

There is a difference. It involves a penis.

1. Melenia is a high-priced whore

2. She actively shuns the role

You mean Bruce Jenner?

Well, first of all she is a nigger so not even a man

Lol, classic retard response. Freaks out when someone says "no" to a stupid question.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

Michael Lavaughn Robinson identifies as female, you cis fuck. Mind your pronouns.

She is so obviously Orochimaru

She's really a man dude.

I kinda feel bad that she gets slandered even though she was just the president's wife.

I guess it comes with the territory though