Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
MDMA thread

Im that guy who just took 0,6 g of mdma,

I got more questions,

I cant breath that well

I feel drozy,

My body is only now shaking, it didn't happend while i was doing when i was doing it for the first 2 hrs

Do i need to look for my health?
My body is not being able to stand for a while, really numb guys

Option 1: Go to hospital
Option 2: go to bed and see if you wake up tomorrow
Option 3: die

Up to you

Hahahahahahahaha

We told you this would happen

From the way you typed 0.6 and your English, I'm assuming you're German?

Did OP die?

80% pure mdma as well, im seeing shit right now
like im on lsd

Still not feeling the so called death feeling just im dozzing of everywhere, even when i pissed

Legines.

Hey if you really took .6g of MDMA you need may to go to the hospital

im a negirian prince, looking to make you guys really good money, just need your social security numbers

404 11 7856

Hook me up Sup Forumsro

Go to the hospital Eurotrash

i didn't take 5g i took 0.6

Friend/ dealer made up the the doses, he later tolled me that i need to throw it up, and since i compleaty can not go to the hospital

0.6 is far far from OD but might cause heart problems. track your pulse, when its too high (over 120 or over 90 setting for awile) then sit down or lay down and breath evenly and deeper than normal your pulse will drop.\

you will be fine. thinking you cant breath and shaking/weird changing mental states will be normal for a couple hours.

4 hours is usually peak after than its down hill. youll make it.
dont go to hospital unless your pulse is contantly over 150 or you really feel fucked up.\

GL next time research :)

calm down 0,6 wont kill you stay calm, heavy breathing is kinda normal since you are heavily trippin
dont be afraid if there are haluzinations (they start at about 0.4g)

something else i live in EU aka England/ london

Here's mine 722 77 1115

got anything can contact you else on?

Oh, boy

i just droozzed out guys
like my head and body gives up

Nigga go to the hospital.

yeah, im shaking, drozing off and feel like everyting is getting darker everytime i close my eyes

mdma causes dehydration aswell,drink water and just try to relax dude

Dealer told me not to, said what most said it wont kill me but i will have it rough at the middel of the trip

why the fuck you take mdma and go to b??!! and not out?

yeah you are tripping man. MDMA isn't just an upper it can make you trip out at high doses. you will experiance a lot of weird shit probably, if you don't want to keep your self distracted by music or movie or something.

the only way MDMA or really any upper is going to kill you is by causing heart failure because of the nuroepineferine making your heart race (also making you scared and paranoid, adrenalin does that so chill out.) so keep track of your heart rate.

0.6g is not much man i used to go 1.5g a night. you have no tolorance so your gunna trip harder. relax.

youre wack, I once ate 10x 150mg ecstasy pills and I was completely fine... you basically cant OD on MDMA

that wasnt ecstacy at least 2/3 of it or might have ended up dead

If you feel yourself starting to panic bring yourself down with some chill music. Go listen to All We Ask by Grizzly Bear

And he asked me to weigh the bad the gave me that we were going to do at my place since wife is working late and i finnish early

He said '' Weigh the bag scale bro!''
Me'' why dude?''ยจ
Him'' just fucking listen you ape''
Scale comes up to 0.6 without the bag

Later told me that he had 0.2g spead for me to digest, and eat it and he had about 0.4g of pure MDMA

u arent going to make it this time bud
go to the light

0.6 grams of MDMA? I used to do 2 or 3 grams in a night. Starting with a quarter g up each nostril and half a gram bomb. Man up you fucking pussy, you're not gonna die, it's in your fucking head. NEETO

not really lol the ld50 like 300mg/kg soif your 50kg you need 15 grams to OD. but you will have cardiac arrest probablty at over 5g at a time i suspect.

i can do a gram or more at a time of pure MDMA/MDA/meth/coke/etc

its about tolorance and managing your heartrate.

Haha. Mate hate to break it to you but if you took that match and you're thought process i's 'YOU CAN'T DIE FROM MDMA", you're an idiot. Not only that but what you got was probably some of the most unpure shit ever and was cut with bullshit.

wrong quote should reference

The problem is that what if the light is not the end?
maybe a start to a new life that is waying on you in real life

relax noob we are talking about mdma a couple grams isnt a lot.

i once took 1.5 xtc pills (330mg total) on a festival and i sat on the ground for an hour. cant remember it at all. watch out Sup Forumsro.

what does that mean? secreat kod for epic 4channers?

This is why i try now to fight the after world?

As If We Were fighting to protect

WE CAN BE SPIRIT GAURDS

>take mdma
>best day of my life
>next day
>paranoid as fuck
>head feels funny
>feel like im experiencing every bad emoticon at the same time
>freak out
>find yahoo answers
>someone says best advice is just knowing the feeling will soon be over
>get through the night

good luck bro!

im trying to breath but it feels like its clogged and somethies i feel like it closes up totaly

Same, i relie on new

whats your heart rate like? got vics vapo rub?

best thing you can do when your having a bad time during any trip is change environments. don't leave your house but go to another room do something else.
trust me i spent half my life on way too man y drugs.

ya make sure to drink small sips of water. but dont drink too much, since u wont be able to pee. (literally)

dont lie down. try to stay seated. if u can/want you should throw up to avoid further medical issues.

but tbh u should be on bloodpressure and heart rate control

will dididly donger look at my heart, wife got a buncha of craxy

u dyin or what

Just make sure to drink some water and just take some deep breaths and slow down. It's probably only the paranoia making you feel like this. Put on some chill music and relax. You will be fine bro.

ur done srry

I really like not anymore, becoming more if im seeing shit.

you will be able to pee but just not as often as usual due to adrenaline. don't drunk a lot because your stomach takes forever to operate while on
mdma and most other uppers.

basically all organs not essential to immidiate survival go to the back burner when you have adrenalin in your system and MDMA puts it there for awile. this guy's symtoms are all from adrenaline in his system after the dopamine and seratonin wore off. expect them to some degree.

HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?????

like right now im more of 150 why'd ya ask,

he told us before like 127 kilos

weioght doesnt matter when you are talking about chemicals that can cross the blood-brain-barrier because you will always die from brain tox before major organ tox.

anyway you can only immidiatLY die of heart attack.

fucking niggers responding to the same thing, if ur 150 pounds you might be in danger, but if you're a fattie you'll be completely fine. Still a big fucking dose for someone unexperienced, especially taken at once. Fucking moron.

how long untill this high is done?
Because i stated taking my friends dose and picked it out after not feeling anyting withing i took his dose since i didnt know thats the where you comefro

Go eat a mango faggot

that wasen't me in 280 punds (not fat)
i acually workout, and sat efter looking for my friends at the gym.

Just ride it out, tomorrow will be the worst depression you will ever feel.

really depends on a lot of things but average is 1 hours come up if you eat it (not if your snort it or boof it or inject or put under your toung)
1 hours rise
2 hours peak
2-6 hours of highs and lows that come in waves depending on the general vibe in my experiance
2-12 hours of withdrawl depending on yourself and how much you took, you did not take a lot i would expect the normal person to withdrawl noticably for myabe 3-4 hours, just sleep it off. you might be more depressed for a week for so but only slightly because your brain used up a lot os seratonin and dopamine and it takes awile to travel back to the synapse channel to be used again.\\

What if i resoded after 1hr of feeling the kicking in slow

here iz a great tip too for tripping on shit that puts seratonin into your synapses, stimulate yourself. music, conversation, movement, somthing novel. keep your trip goood.
if you just chill your wasting the seratonin. seratonin makes good shit feel great.
have sex if you can or at least jack it.

whats total dose? redosing in an hour wont do much in terms of lengthening duration of experiance. redosse after byour peak 4b est resu;ltds

i that will change fast it will go down? since the drozzyness and breathing went away for about 20 min but im still high and i love it

Sctatch procet

its about 0.6g
and i think its a dangerus drug

i feel like i can read minds

>and i think its a dangerus drug
lol then never try real phychidelics like acid or dmt.

MDMA is pussy shit. literally cocaine tier drug. its nothing.

your just being a pussy enjoy your fuckin trip your nerd.

You got around 4-8 hours depending on purity and how your body responds to the drug. You basically will use up all your "love" in this span of time.

i got indica weed, guess we could smoke together
I said '' Sure babe well you have been doing an amazing step in evolution Every day you make me happy, y

lol trips wasted on this garbage. Fucking moron comparing diffrent substances as if it was a popularity contest.

Throw up an you'll feel better

not popularity but severity of experience you dolt.

Nice Check boss, well i sure will call you when i care to talk to you,

after im done with you.

You can still do mdma row after row?

no he wont because MDMA dissolves into your stomach acid and goes into blood stream from there, doesnt have to go into the intestines or liver to get into blood.
puking wont work after the comeup

Yeah good luck with that.

You'll be fine OP. The feeling that you can't breathe is just anxiety because of your body is going to in complete overdrive and your mind can't handle it, just take some deep breaths, change your environment and try to distract yourself from thinking about not being able to breathe, I've went through 2g in 7 hours once.

The beating is starting to hurt eatchother ?

Well sure,

But is it really hurtings i mean my biological family, even tho

i mena like im not nervuos im acually laughing at everyting and cant stop smiling can you stop laughing

Watch a funny movie or something dude, do something you enjoy, don't waste it on Sup Forums.

Also you can't fucking read minds

go on cam or kys you troll.

but i knew you were going to tell me to leave and than some autimso (no offense) was gonna say something you see on Sup Forums

and i want to work for this

You seem to know some stuff about mdma

When is the next time i can take mdma and a good place