>Pours it directly out of pot and drinks it black with no milk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLhDQPSJQSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>character is stressed/distraught
>"Coffee. Black."
>waitress pours it and turns to walk away
>"Leave the pot."

If you don't drink your coffee black you a bitch ass nigga who prolly don't even roast he own beans

>character ruins coffee by putting milk and/or sugar in it

>t. Americanski who needs stimulant drugs to function

>frogposter is dumb

dubsdubstrips
chk'd

Black coffee is the only type of coffee you should be drinking. Adding sugar or milk to coffee is like watering down alcohol or mixing it with cola/juice.

>character drinks coffee

>doesn't know about synthesis
you probably don't marinade your steak either

>drinking coffee
>not drinking superior based tea

No one really likes coffee / tea. Much like beer / whisky / bourbon, people drink it to be "cool" and "social". If it was just because of taste, people would only drink sodas, juices and water, but instead they pretend to like LITERAL ALCOHOL and BEANS in their beverage.

No, it's like using spices to improve on a meal.

D U M B F R O G P O S T E R S

>character drinks coffee
>movie doesn't show the 15 minutes of boiling and brewing

>drinking coffee at all
>drinking a poor man's tea

normies get out

>being a limey fairy

>drink coffee
>next 3 shits have the consistancy of dirt / chocolate mousse

normies drink coffee though

Sugar is disgusting though.

Black coffee has no calories. Black coffee is good for your teeth. Black coffee is good against muscle pain. Black coffee is good to suppress appetite.

No. It isn't. Spice is the backbone of every meal. It's nothing like adding milk and sugar to coffee. It doesn't even taste like coffee anymore.

Fuck off, you've clearly never tasted good coffee and have only drinked some shit filtered gas station shit.

here's the only way to drink coffee

how does this work?

>No one really likes coffee
Hows the summer going so far, sport?

You've got one weak ass digestive system ma nigga.

>human being drinks coffee
Do you also like coffee memes on facebook and 9gag? Do you try to tell your friends about why coffee is worth drinking? Do you intentionally save your coffee/coffee drinking time until they're around so you might seem cool and mature?

If you werent so fucking addicted to sugar you wouldnt hate the taste.

t. child

You better be memeing. Beer and coffee can be delicious

'no'

Patrician detected

faggot i used to be the king of coffee then one day my intestines just gave up

>underage bait

>Spice is the backbone of every meal. It's nothing like adding milk and sugar to coffee.

This, spices expands the flavors, milk just dulls the taste of coffee. I don't know why the fuck people add sugar though.

>Black coffee is good for your teeth.
Im almost positive that can't be right.

Also as a die hard black coffee drinker i have switched to using heavy cream. Since i never eat breakfast it gives my body some fat and protein to get the day started.

I don't get the love for caffeine as a stimulant. I've drank coffee and tea my whole life and it does absolutely nothing for me

you pour the meme juice into the coffee and it burts into treats

I think it's a meme too. I don't understand this 'rush' people say they get after drinking coffee.

Maybe if black coffee didn't taste like ass I wouldn't have to pour milk in it

But you know what'll really get you motivated in the mornings? Meth amphetamine.

>some fat and protein to get the day started

Barely any unless your drink is at least 90% milk.

Maybe if you didn't buy the cheapest coffee available you wouldn't need to drown the taste with heavy cream and a cup of sugar you fat burger

>Creamer? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it discontinued from my grocery store, they should be stopping sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the request as to why I am requesting the creamer to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>The store manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by drinking my coffee black I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a short and sweet (note that I needn't anything sweet, especially my coffee) debate, I was able to convince her to discontinue all creamers. Now I'm living a great life, cream and sugar free. I even started forcing my gf to drink black coffee with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love black coffee as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

where did the black coffee touch you, m8

it helps in the morning for me. usually takes me like an hour to really wake up after getting out of bed, but with a cup i'm up in minutes. no "twilight" feeling or drowsiness. basically a jump start.

Most of the normies do drink coffee though.
Most normies in my country pretend to love coffee and starbucks just to seem cool.

For actual health benefits, plain green tea is the best.

I drink coffee before I go to sleep.

>Character drinks coffee
>they don't take a huge shit in an hour

>character pees
>his piss is brownish yellow

disgusting, drink more water niggers

>character asks for chocolate
>gets white chocolate

who got

can someone explain this thread?

dubs

So it seems

you don't do this?

>I don't know why the fuck people add sugar though.
bean coffee is naturally bitter. Sugar is sweet.

>character is protagonist
>nigger

>he drinks robusta

Absolutely kill yourself, my dude.

britpol pls

>drink coffee
>piss my soul out within the hour

That's how I drink my coffee, though.

I also just ask for a beer when I go to the bar

>character wakes up in the morning
>doesn't awkwardly try to hide his massive morning wood from his family while eating breakfast

>yfw 77777777 soon

>character trains his kergel muscles
>doesn't have to pee every ten minutes next day because it got muscle strain

I'm drinking black coffee right now. Delicious.

Coffee houses actually were a huge thing in England when they got their hands on it.

>character wakes up on lounge
>people are sitting around him watching tv and shit
>character doesn't have to hide the cum stains from his wet dream

Is that Dewey from Malcolm X in the middle?

Sauce?

>Black coffee is good for your teeth
Could you elaborate on this? I really want to believe you, but it just doesn't seem right.

Rather, it's like putting ketchup on everything, the more subtle flavours are lost.

Soda is just misplaced sugar addiction, same with processed juices.

If I was a bartender and someone came in and said "gimme a bee-ah" I'd either give them the flattest oldest glass of keg shit I had or the most expensive bottle I have

It helps versus bacteria that builds up plaque. Obviously don't overdo the shit. Two cups a day is fine. The science on this shit isn't final and obviously too much of anything is bad for you.

>not knowing koksal baba

This.
I get Westerns, etc. where there's little choice so you'd get whatever beer/whiskey you're given, but plebby non-regulars making vague orders like that in contemporary bars, deserve being served piss.

shouldnt underestimate the psychological effect

if you think it gives you energy, it will

HAHA epic (yous) man!

>Implying I'm not a border line alcoholic and frequent patron of these bars.
They know my drink.

>this is the future

lol must be in britain

>Character asks for a coffee
>Lots of cream, no sugar. Thanks.
>Cuts to BRUTAL SEX SCENE WITH WAITRESS.

what kind of disgusting coffee are you drinking? Also, creamers, milk, etc only makes it taste worse

>character drinks coffee
>doesn't spend the next two hours shitting

makes it taste better actually

I enjoy tea and coffee. Never was a fan of beer though

Coffee with milk and no sugar is the best.

tea tastes like bonger piss

You drink piss?
Murican detected.

>mfw I put this exact creamer in my coffee this morning

yes, specifically bonger piss

>Character doesn't order a cup full of sugar and pour a little coffee inside
>He doesn't pour olive oil in

honey is much healthier to put in your coffee than creamer

Sincerely,
/fit/

Yeah but honey is LITERALLY bee puke.

>taking advice from /fit/
>drinking coffee ever
>not drinking tea
>not drinking green tea

skip to 5:14
youtube.com/watch?v=vLhDQPSJQSM

He has a point tho. Everyone drinks alcohol/coffee primarily because of the effect, not the taste. That's why no one ever drinks non alcoholic beer or non caffeine coffee