Help me help a Sup Forumsro who just got rejected out

Help me help a Sup Forumsro who just got rejected out

Plus general Bro thread

College? University? Mortgage? Chick? Credit card?

dafuq you want us to do.
nevermind. go to bed.

Checked bro

obviously chick

Have you considered accepting Kek he certainly gave you some sick repeating numerals

You are right good sir. Forgot where I was.

The guys an antisocial dude who barely leaves the house except for college or school so i'm not sure about taking him out or getting him a chick will be easy

Didn't check my dubs fuck

College or school should make it easy. Might I suggest some sales training. Learning to overcome objections is the key.

Also... I suggest working on your Intel. Think about places where the highest number of chicks frequent. And start there.

I'm planning a free house party and dragging him along, the goal is to get him laid /b

That's ambitious. Maybe work on just getting him to come out of his shell and talk first

Maybe start with a bet... has to get 5 chicks numbers before the end of the night or he gets sharpied by every girl there.

True, it might be risky, I''ll have a few drinks with him over the week and just hang for now.

I'm sure they would be happy to write their reasons for saying no on his forehead

Once he's comfortable he can be a right lad so that might work honestly after a few

It just starts with not viewing them as untouchables. Hes got to at least try.

He's a pretty average looking guy, a 7/10

He just needs confidence and something to talk about and he'll do fine

If you are really mean, stand on a chair and announce it... girls either play the fuck you card or are mildly sympathetic. And then he either gets penned up or he has 5 chicks numbers.

Here's the deal... all chicks would love a 10/10 guy. But it's not really achievable. So...the next step is a good conversation and an enjoyable experience. Because getting laid is a shitty objective. You get with a girl, it's not like you will fuck 24/7. There is a lot of time between.

If you follow your dick, it will take you to a lot of questionable places.

Hope that helps bro.

I dated a model for a while. Although at 6'1 she was quite the sight. It's years later and she isn't my wife. Mostly because the model was like talking to a wall. And my wife is great conversation. She also has ambition and a masters in military strategic studies. I played the long game. And I don't regret it.