Which way is she turning Sup Forums ?

Which way is she turning Sup Forums ?

counter clock wise

counter clockwise

it's a test to prove homosexuality in the brain.

If you see it spinning clockwise, your brain is wired to be gay

the aliens are behind this.

This is freaking me out

clock wise
i'm left-handed, is there a correlation?

I'm left handed and see it going clockwise too. Weird.

I also see clock-wise, right-handed

Right round baby, right round, like a record baby, right round, round, round.

im left handed and shes going counter clockwise

She is turning to her right.

How could you see it any other way?

Seriously. Is this bait or something?

she just switched on me 4 times in the last 30 seconds, so both I guess

Bunch of morons. It's a computer generated image that can be seen both ways. There is no definitive argument for one rotation, another, or both at the same time. It's an image that manipulates the easily manipulated. We are hard-wired to see it one way or another, but in reality, it's both and neither at the same time. Stop being so human. Geez!

its not too hard to switch it. focus on the thigh and try to see it spinning towards you

Stare at her foot for a few seconds

What the fuck, it was going counter clockwise now its going clockwise. >:0

/thread

Also works if you close your eyes for a second, picture it spinning the other way, then open your eyes. It's like having a shitty superpower.

stop being such a faggot. the point is that it says something about the viewers brain

both

Every 10 seconds it changes direction. :')

Yes.

focus on the foot shadow if you want it to spin the other way

Which ever way you see the universe to be of or and.

how is that possible?!

that means you are heavily bisexual

well fuck

she's turning you into even more of a faggot

It only spins one fucking direction. Look at the bottom foot or either of the extended limbs.

Never. I will never stop being such a faggot. I'm sucking 15 dicks as I write this, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Also, what does it say about my brain, then, that I can see both at once? See, you are chastising me for my reading while saying the point is to know people's readings. So go stick your dick in a vagina, you normie!

It changes

Nah. See:

Cross your middle and index finger

What the fug?? The eyes don't line up. How is that possible?

Checked! And aww, shucks. You're too kind!

and that'd be...what?

The only thing iot says that w/out a point of reference (all black figure) your puny human brain is unable to come to an undebatable conclusion. faggot.

Its just a fucking illusion that fucks with your brains biases towards clock wise direction and imagining the woman from above. If you stare long enough and pay attention it will change if you think about it and basically reset your bias.

2 sets of dubs followed by quints. This guy speaks the truth. Tell us, get master, which way does she spin?

Counter Clockwise

that's not how it works. and the quads (not quints, idiot) are obviously worthless as he chose to not post tits.

this reminds me of when I'm laying in bed looking at the ceiling fan and I can make it look like it's going backwards.

Aahhh I keep seeing both! What kind of black magic is this?

Hide the top half of her body and focus on her knee. You'll be able to focus on making her move both ways.

You're just jealous because you didn't get. Pity.

yes

Yes

She is turning to her right because in ballet you look the way that you turn.

Fucking normies.