Guys there isn't a single YLYL up at the moment. Time to fix that. YLYL

Guys there isn't a single YLYL up at the moment. Time to fix that. YLYL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgST44DW6NE
youtu.be/OVdoTCQ3CTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=dgST44DW6NE

off by one, nigga

youtu.be/OVdoTCQ3CTM

faggot

>this fail at C++

nigga

This Ylyl is tragic. smh

>4
dsdsds

Wtf

What the banana peel did you just fucking say about bananas, you YLYL cancer? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the potassium platoon, I've been involved in numerous raids on hugboxes and I have over 300 confirmed derailed threads. I am trained in really, really, really liking this picture and I'm the top worshipper of Lori in the entire board. You are nothing to me but just another angry faggot. I will make you laugh out loud with bananas the likes of which have never been seen before on this thread, mark my potassium filled words. You think saying that shit to me over the internet will faze me? Think again try hard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shitposters across Sup Forums, and your threads are being derailed right now so you better prepare for banana bombardment, newfag. The bombardment that derails the pathetic little thing you call your thread. You're fucking done, son. I can be on any board, any thread and I can shitpost bananas in over 700 ways, and that's just with my first folder. Not only am I extensively experience in shitposting, but I have access to the entire archives of the Sup Forums shitposting directory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your cancerous thread off of the face of the board, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking keyboard. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your thread is paying the price, you goddamn butt hurt faggot. I will shitpost bananas all over you and you will drown in potassium and lulz. Your thread is dead, kiddo.

Ooo

Fuck you guys, I always post tons of genuinely funny content, and I don't get a single "lost"
Not even a damn "kek" or a "lel" - Fuck, I'd settle for a normie "lol" but NO, nothing.
Genuinely hilarious content being ignored while naked bananas and your mother will die bla bla
bullshit gets tons of replies. Well fuck you cunts, I'm done, why should I waste my time
going through my YLYL folder, picking out the best ones, saving things to add to it when
I just get ignored! When unfunny banana and death curses get all the attention. None of you
will ever amount to anything, you're all losers who probably live in their mothers basement
on a diet of cereal and Mountain Dew, laughing at fucking bananas,that's why you reply to
"your mother will die" posts, because you're TERRIFIED she will and you'll have to leave the
basement and find a job. You trap fetish Brony bastards, I hope your computer gets a virus
from all the cheese pizza you download. Fucking degenerates.

samefag

nice almost quads and almost funny video lmao rekt

Yeaaaah baaaby....

thats the worst fucking YLYL thread ever

Hello Alkaizer, this is Hollywood director and producer Eddy Pasterino. We would like you and fowtini to star in our new movie: Naked Skorñorita. You will go the the inn and see fowtini lying in Leah’s bed and she will want your Skorn but you say “No Skornerrino” and topdeck her. Pls no hastalapasta baberino.

immunity dog bitch

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

go die banana cancer. Killed the fucking thread before it even had a chance to get going

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No....of course you don't! You're all Chads and Staceys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! If Chad does the same shit, you can't even wait to take off your soiled panties for him! Well, fuck you! My names is Danny Fuckin' Struthers, and I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Bite me!

thats sooo kawaii

omg fuck you. seriously you´re like fucking cancer , i hate you, i hate your fucking family and i shit on your hobbies

>when you see it

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.

Fuck you you weak bitch you're the kind of people who decline sexe from girl because you're too shy to show youre 3inch long dick youfucking morron. I know your sister, she told me she want to live the family's house because you still live in and you so beta that nobody want to come close to your house because they're scared to become as beta as you. If i see you in the street i'd walk on a dog shit just to clean my shoes with your teeth.
i wanna leave my job, move to korean just to learn how to hack computer so that i'll able to hack your one and share in the face of the world all of the video of you putting huge didlo in your ass wearing panties what look so girly that even a faggot woudn't being see close to this.

re... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

Why am I always being put in the friend zone. I’m a nice guy, work a nice job, and would do anything for m’lady. In the end these girls always go after DOUCHEBAG guys who treat them like shit, and only talk to me to cry about it. I’m sick of being considered ‘beta’ or whatever you call it.

I've been ignoring these for several months and my mom still hasn't died yet. Am I doing something wrong?

That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this chat. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded copy pastes and face spam. The quality of twitch chat has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

Hey Faggots, My name is Banana, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Fucking die

Next time misspell losers with two O's. It will seem more authentic.

Fuck this, I'm on BlogTV with my fucking hands up, I'm not starting my fucking self, you stupid fucking bitch, this stupid fucking justice, all-fuckin'-righteous-fucking NIGGER, ALEX, is doin' this shit! You FUCKING NIGGER!

The bananas is why there is no good yolo threads. The single longest running trollololololol in the history of the chan.

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

There are only 2 genders.

There are only 2 sexes.

Gender and sex are the same thing.

You cannor change your gender. Transgenderism is a mental disorder called gender dysphoria.

Homosexuality of any kind is unnatural, immoral, and disgusting.

Feminism in any form is truly a cancer and is quite possibly one of the most destructive forces the western world has ever seen.

Men and women are not "equal". Yes, we both have equal value as human beings, but we are nowhere near the same. Women and Men are both naturally designed to have different strengths and weaknesses. Tampering with male and female roles in society is extremely toxic and can very well lead to the demise of said society.

All races are not equal, either. We are not the same. We are biologically quite different, our differences do matter.
White pride is not racist. All forms of racial/ethnic pride are currently considered socially acceptable except for white pride. Fuck that, I am proud of my race! Our achievements, our civilizations, our legacy, our cultures, our conquest, our technological advancements, our physical form, all of it! White pride!

White genocide is very real, it is happening and there is no denying it. All across planet Earth, all lands that are white are *forced* to be racially diverse and multicultural. The elites have been flooding every single white land full of people of other ethnicities and completely different cultural backgrounds into every last corner of our societies. Literally the only possible purpose this could have is to smother and blend our culture/race out of existence. There is no denying this fact. There is also the brainwashing and social neutering. For the past century or so, all white lands worldwide have not only been forcibly mashed full of incompatible cultures and unfamiliar races, they have also been brainwashed to the point of vulnerability. Everywhere you look, forced racial diversity if shoved down your throat, telling you "this is normal! this is the way things should be!", and there's also the agenda of white guilt and white inferiority. White guilt, I'm sorry for slavery! Sorry for colonialism! Sorry for blah fucking blah! FUCK THAT! I'm *not* sorry. I didn't do it. You are not a victim of it. End of story. There's also white inferiority being pushed, although it is a lot more common in the newer media and pop culture. Blacc people are so cool! Interracial couples are HOT! LOL look at these nerdy, boring, bland, weak, awkward, ugly white people! "colored people" are so much cooler! Yeah, fuck leading a good life, ghetto culture is where it's at!
There's also one of the largest parts of white genocide, social neutering. It's basically the mass neutering of all white males. Making them spineless, weak, gay, unable to maintain a healthy relationship with a white women. (and therefor unable to start a family and contribute to the next generation of whites)

White genocide is happening.

ITT: Off the scale autism manifests at neutron star levels of density.

Fucking end this, before you hurt yourselves.

fuck you

is tht helen ckeller lol

Dood, do you have it all written somewhere or do you really waste time typing this?

I'm not the same guy that's been doing all the copypasta itt

I have it saved