Please help me because i'm not sure who else i can talk to about this

please help me because i'm not sure who else i can talk to about this.

i've been having sex with this girl for like a year, and she's been cheating on her boyfriend for the whole time.

the BF and her have a LDR, so they'd only meet up like once every month or so.

things started to get more serious between them, and i started feeling like a cunt for being involved in the situation, so last month we decided to just stop talking to each other.

just the other day, we meet up just by chance, and we talk for like an hour to catch up.

she tells me her boyfriend proposed to her, but he's still going to live like a state away, and they won't get married for like two years.

i'm wondering if i should just ignore this and cut her loose, or if i should try to start fucking her again because i'm a sperg and the sex is easy.

why would she tell me that she was getting engaged but her BF would still be away? surely she could have just not mentioned it. it seems like an excuse to re-engage our relationship.

should i tell the guy? i would want to know that my GF was a slut before i was married to her. i would hate to be in his position. then again, its not my job to play white knight, and i don't owe this guy anything.

please help me. i can't talk to any of my friends about this.

pic related: the girl

whats her name op

Be selfish

Wtf that's my girlfriend!!!

weird wonky nipple tits

>Fuck her and tell the guy
>Tell the guy, but tell him to not get married and continue to get free fuck
>Both ya'll getting free fuck
>Become homies
>Develop a loving relationship
>Marry eachother

Do nothing

The first thing to do is show us all her nudes

Not even a joke do this

Fuck her for most of two years and tell him before they get married.

>should i tell the guy?
Yes

She's just a regular piece of shit who needs the affection and attention to feel validation.

Hit it if you want, if it's not you then she'll find another guy. But keep your distance from her otherwise, make sure she knows it's only about the sex for you.

her name isn't pertinent.

in regard to telling her boyfriend, i don't know if it's a desire to help him out, or if its a desire to punish the girl for not choosing me. i feel like my actions are influenced by something in my mind i'm not even aware of.

do you have his number? text him

I require another nude of this girl for my assistance.

Meh, why tell him? Even if you did tell him, she'd probably be upset for 6 months, then just do it all over again with another dude. Girls like this, who are willing to get engaged while fucking another guy, are not going to change their ways. Keep a good thing going.

And yes, the fact that she mentioned he's going to be a state away likely means she wants to continue.

You COULD white knight it and tell him, but that just depends on if you care about fucking her again. If you tell him, likely no more fucking and this girl will never talk to you again.

>should i tell the guy?
Yes. Just tell him you didn't know she was seeing someone and she just told you about it. Make sure you have pics of your convos for proof.

>i can't talk to any of my friends about this.
Why not?

oh but it is, someone i know has the same pants and blanket

tl;dr post nudes

Guys shouldn't be married to sluts, because they'll realize in their 30s that they dress slutty, but he has kids so he doesn't want to be married, but can't divorce because of kid, but is embarrassed in public

>Samefagging btw
Actually do this, both of ya'll be getting free fuck and no problems, it's a win win situation for both ya'll and an L for her because she got played and used like the slut she is

this is another concern. even if i tell this dude, what does that solve? it saves one guy.

once a cheater, always a cheater. its not like an opportunity arose for her to be a cheater, she likely has always been one.

also, since its probably just an element of her personality, she'll probably cheat on this guy again even if i never tell him, so there's a chance he could find out without me having to be the messenger.

i've been collecting blackmail the whole relationship. i don't want to come off like a sociopath, but it seemed like a good idea to do so.

if i talked to my friends, they'd think i was a fucking asshole for even getting involved in this situation.

confront her. who knows, maybe you could do my job for me. wouldn't that be nice!

thats the thing, its my cousin i cant

hot damn, is that her engagement ring? lol

This

Tell the dude, post pics of conversation, ruin her life, obtain all the Internets and keks for the day.

I was in the same position as you for four years OP, only difference is she was married to the guy, he was around but worked late. She got preggers (probably mine cause he looks like me) and her husband is now raising the boy as his own. Broke it off cause there were about four other guys in the picture.. too much drama, but she fucked like a rockstar.

>if i talked to my friends, they'd think i was a fucking asshole for even getting involved in this situation.
Well you are a fucking asshole lol. How does it feel knowing that everyone would think that if they found out scumbag?

Anyway stop being a bitch and tell the dude blow this skank slut out of the water and at least redeem some of your dignity.

send him a photo of the engagement ring around ur dick

This

that's not the way its going to happen. the guy is a neckbeard nerd and a "good dad" type character.

i figure, if i tell him, there are two possible outcomes. either he tells her "i love you and it doesn't matter that you cheated, i forgive you baby" and she cuts me off and nothing changes.

or he breaks up with her, she cuts me off, and nothing changes.

i don't think i'm responsible enough to be in this situation, it feels like. its like i'm a slave to my impulses, rather than to any rational thought.

i wish i would just cut her off because its such a fucking mental drain to have to deal with.

its like, i get the sex benefits of a girlfriend, but without the affection, or the friendgroup.

when the relationship started, i was like "just sex, i'm not even attracted to the girl." but as time went on, i found redeeming factors in her that i found attractive. perhaps because sex is inherently an emotional thing. you get a dopamine release, you get an oxytocin release.

i dunno man. i'm just worried i'm wasting my time by even thinking about keeping this girl around.

>when you dont even take off the ring

Nah faggot, he's in the baest position to blackmail the girl into losing marraiage, and getting free fuck
This is Sup Forums, no one here is sane

Any more pics like the first one OP? She has really nice tits.

Then do this and stop being a bitch

Damn OP what's your dad like? I'm guessing he taught you to be a lying son of a bitch? Sorry Sup Forumsro.

don't stop, you have a good thing going OP, keep it up

Tell her you'll send him all the shit you have on her if she doesn't break up with him to be with you.

here's what i think is going to happen:

i'm going to meet up with her in the near future and gradually get back into having regular sex.

this is going to continue until either i get another girlfriend that i actually care about, or until they get married.

i'm going to drop all communication with her after that point, and not tell the guy anything.

my only concern is that i'm perpetuating an unhealthy relationship for myself. i'm using this "easy sex" as an excuse to not pursue healthier, normal sexual relationships. i don't have to go out and take girls on dates because i've got this slut that i can ring up whenever, you know?

i feel like i'm hamstringing myself, but i also feel like if i'm aware of it, perhaps i can keep this girl around while also pursuing a normal relationship. that way i'll get the best of both worlds.

i don't think i'm going to tell the guy. i feel like it'd be a good thing to do, but i don't think it's my job to tell the guy anything. i've never even met the dude, whereas i've spent over a year with this girl. she's a slut and a degenerate, but fuck man what does that say about me for sticking around this long?

i don't want her to be my girlfriend. i don't want to be married to her. she's boring, and she's a cheater.

how does it feel to have some other guys cum resudue all over your dick after you fuck that stupid whore?
hope you never eat her out or kiss her. \

you shjould probably up your standards thats sad. i would rather go without sex than share some whore with another dick.

dont be such a pussy. send that pic to the dude and post results on here

you can always find another slut and then you wont have the guilt, youd be better off and we get to see an entertaining conversation and youll become a Sup Forums legend

OP speaking from experience here,

I did something similar to what you are doing now when I was younger. Eventually they got married and she got pregnant that's when we broke it off. Well the dude ended up finding out later and went through a shitty divorce so not only did I fuck up a marriage and some dude's life (who was a pretty good guy by all accounts) but also their kid's life. The kid will have to grow up in a fucked up home now because of me.

It fucking weighs heavily on me every day and I fucking hate myself for not being better.

You need to tell this guy, for your sake and his.

that's my fear.

thank you friend. i hope i make the right decision.

here's one for the road.

thank you all for your input.

its nice to vocalize this shit to someone, even if its to 20 anonymous nerds.

i've got some shit to think about.

>"cowgirl"
>you're doing all the work
>lol

There's only one question you need to ask yourself. If you were him, would you want to be told, and what would you hope the guy your girlfriend/fiancé is cheating on you with would do once he found out?

If I were you right now, I would tell him simply because not doing so is being an asshole. If you don't care about him, her, or yourself, then it doesn't really matter.

The one chick I fucked after pulling her at a club ended up being engaged. She didn't tell me until after. Thankfully I was only in that city for 2 days so I didn't have to worry about it too much, but I felt incredibly bad about the guy and if I had a way to contact him I would have told him.

TBH her ass and pussy look gross anyway. Surely the sex isn't good.

me
to add on to this, you could probably get away with telling him you just found out. if you're worried about seeming like an asshole, that's your best bet. i can't imagine she gets anything out of telling him any different.

GL OP.

If you don't know the guy, I don't see a problem with sleeping with her.
Just don't be an idiot and become her boyfriend

Don't catch feels of any type Sup Forumsro. Use that slut for her pussy cuz I guarantee she's only using you for your dick.

what do i get out of telling him, you know? good boy points? the guys not going to be happy to find out, if anything he'll blame me for ruining his relationship, not her for being a slut, nor will he thank me for letting him know.

looks like i'm going to meet up with her some time next week then. ugh.