Thought about killing myself today, went on the roof of my apartment building,pussied out and here i am

Thought about killing myself today, went on the roof of my apartment building,pussied out and here i am

how does it feel? Knowing you're failure at everything?

feels like shit

What's your reason for wanting to die op?

im an a fucking beta faggot with no future prospects, i dont want to drag people down anymore

great i even failed at answering your post

Why don't you have any future prospects?. Are you referring to your career or your life in general?.

both i live in a shitty eastern europe country working a shit job that pays 300 euros monthly, i dont want to dissapoint my family anymore

who fucks ups death?

holy shit

Both of those things suck man. I'd be lying if I said I can relate but I can sympathise with your situation.

no worries man just wanted to vent, i'll most likely go for another week to make sure i dont leave any unfinished shit for my family to bear and do it

I wont tell you not to do it because its your choice and I don't know your situation well, but please think carefully before making that decision. Its not something to can go back on later man.

why would i want to come back, i dont want my family to worry about me i dont want my friends to have to bear my shitty mood s

Understandable, if I was you id consider packing my bags and just traveling in that case.

with what funds? i have 20 bucks in my pocket right now, my most priced posession is my computer which i was planning on giving away or something before i do it

Gypsies manage to do it with no money at all, however I know that in different places this might be unpractical.

Check em. OP don't do it man things might look extremely bad now but everything gets worse before it gets better. Dubdubs and Quads speak the truth.

gypsies steal and do other stuff that i would never do, i would rather not ruin anyone else's day

it has been worse for a very long time now, i cant wait anymore

Some do true, and all of them are not wanted where they go. The irony is know I'm pretty sure killing yourself would 'ruin your family's day.'

it will be better for them in the long run

Hey man , good to still have you!
You hit rock bottom man , good thing about that is you can start rebuilding from there. a few years from now you won't believe that you were capable of all the things your going to do. You made a choice today not to take ur life and thats a good fucking decision lad. Hit me up if you need someone to talk to

thanks for the offer, but i've made up my mind, maybe not today but it will be soon either im gonna kill myself or this way of life will kill me before that

i live in poland, with is schitty enough, butt u can go on with in ur life, i was to scared to kill my self and now i think would be a mistake

I don't know them so I don't know. In any case know I wish you the best of luck with things man. I just hope you change your mind before then.

What way of life are you talking about?

If finances are troubling you.
Come to the Netherlands.

if you work up to 40/h a week you make atleast 1100 euros a month. The standard of living is quite good here. you might encounter some racist people but if you are willing to work their oppinion about you changes quikly and you can actually make lots of friends. hell , come over and share a beer with me if you'd like

thanks, you too

and OP u had double dubs. U want more from Your life? what's wrong with You

You didn't pussy out. You just realized that you don't want to die, you want help.

Go talk to someone, anyone. Just not Sup Forumstards

oh damn i even failed in responding to the proper person, im talking about the repetetive kind
sleep, drag myself through the day, do nothing but sit on my pc for the rest of the day, repeat

I yearn to kill myself and give no shits about anyone but one person. They selfishly make me suffer this life saying things will get better when in the end, the good never outweighs the bad. Get out before you learn you are not at rock bottom and things can and will get worse like they have for me

im sorry to tell you man but thats not how gets work, the last 2-3-4 etc numbers have to be the same

i doubt i can travel there, i cant just pack whatever small ammount of stuff i have and drop in the netherlands, but thanks for the advice, grab a beer for me

k

Dont do it man. I bet your life is a fucking waste of goverment funds, but I want you to suffer the inevitable emptiness of life. Nigger

You can rend a small apartment in the city and start working here quite easily. I'd be willing to help you set it up if that's what it takes. you can have a good and joyfull life my friend. but you got to make the choice to do so

i dont think i can do it man you are really nice but still i just cant

i've suffered enough i want out

You don't think you can do it. I know you can. To tell you the truth , i'd be going batshit crazy if I only made 300 euros a month in a country with poor wellfare. fuck that man , I'd rather forge my own future and do things I like. so can you , I'm not some special snowflake. I'm a regular guy , you could even say i'm a huge fuckup. had the opportunity to go to university but ended on the lowest ladder of education because I chose weed over learning. but hey , still pretty fucking happy

i bet its not as bad as it seems

the cia put a bunch of shit in my water and made me a trap so you know im thinking about putting a rope around my neck then shooting heroin...if i nod i die kek right?

OP u still here?

yea i still am, was thinking about life and such

it will get worse day by day OP, just get it over with.
OD on opiates

Just wanted to let you know it can be better man.
It's ur own choice. but you already chose living over dying today so i think deep down you do want things to get better. so just keep talking to people. and as I said before , I'm here if you need me.

(op)
Kill yourself cancer faggot

I think killing yourself is just a bad idea.
You can make more money if you try.
Money wont make you feel any better about yourself if you don't feel happy about yourself already.
I too stuggle woth suicidal thoughts almost everyday.
I try exercising and playing with my pets and video games to keep the thoughts away. But sometimes just talking about my feeling to family helps clear my head.
Im doing this life thing to make others happy.
Cause when its time for me to die i hope i at least impacted someones life positively for the better.

thats what i plan on doing

thanks man, but you have your own live only thing i need from you is to live it better than me

Don't kill yourself. Do a good thing. That you enjoy.

thing is i stopped enjoying most things, i used to enjoy video games but now i dont enjoy them either i force myself to play something just so i can pass some time

We are a very tiny part of the universe and its a miracle we as a species have ever got this far without fucking it up.

fuck i need to stop fucking up post responces, i cant do anything right today

maybe we have been fucking it up all this time and we just didnt know

You mean the whole universe or just ourselves and the planet?

I do agree with you , that money doesn't make you happy per se. but what it does help with is stabalize the situation. Exercising and talking helps a ton. but video games shouldn't become a habit. I just want OP to think this over because there is so much in the world to live for. he just doesn't see it yet

i thought about it and i really dont see anything to live for

Killing you self isn't going to fix things is it? Just because you die, doesn't mean you're going to be happy. Maybe it is better to just think up some other answer? People online could help you travel to a different country that pays more. And you could start a new life. Even pick a new name if you want. Might as well try, you've literally got nothing to lose. Yea.?

niga, OP, listen up!
you think you could take ur life but you think you can't leave ? sorry to interrupt, but are you dumb?
literally, this is not a drill, pack ur little things and just leave the house if you can not imagine this any other way. get the fuck up man, shit's is tough, and ofc it's not easy without finance but SO IS TAKING YOUR OWN*S LIFE..
if i were you, i would decide wisely, what my next move would be. If you believe that ''you know too much and there is not a single fucking thing to learn, to experience anymore'', i understand, i would kill myself also, but if you just imagine the words ''i cant'' and this is the only reason ur deciding to end it, that is fuckin weak! get your shit together, literally and metaphysically, and do smth (leave the country, see some shit, meet ppl)!

age? also welcome to the reality of adults

Friendship and love my friend.
the nights you can have.
Ever seen a small person (Midget) on cocaine?
Come to the netherlands man , its fucking legendary

I mean yeah we've been fucking up constantly. But any set backs are easily recovered just by sheer preserverance.
Never give up.
Ourselves and the planet.
God damn people need to stop fucking up the planet. Or we really will all die.

19 but shit has been like this for quite a while, for my whole life i have been living with my father who worked a modest job i have always been living quite limited and he did his best so i cant blame him for that, i never told him how much that fucked me up, never went anywhere with friends, with my classmates etc

Money makes you very happy.
But when we were kids and had just started out living in the world it was just a matter of time before society told us to make money so everybody like you and want to be like you.

Money is evil. But it can do good. It just shouldnt be the cause of life and death that its become.

Sounds like you're just having a mid life crisis.

Telling you op.
I can even help you with moving abroad.
You can make a good living here and actually meet a lot of good and fun people. I bet you we can get you laid in the first week haha.

i'll think it over, drop some email or something where i can write incase i make my mind

It is not the money that is making me happy OP.
I'm 21 , not rich and still live at home.
But I can do things that make me happy with the money that I earn. also it gives me self esteem because I can support myself.

what will make me happy is making my family happy and i cant do that without money

Made an email for you.
[email protected]

Send me an email so I can return.
And hit me up if you need someone to talk to.

Honestly man , I just want you to enjoy life

i feel honored you made a separate email for me, thanks man

and that's why americans are fat and heart attacks is the #1 disease

that's dough and cheese with cheese and dough and noodles and milk

Yeah anytime man.
You'll get trough this

Life's unfair and can generally be shit, you're going to have to get over that. Find someone to talk to instead of bottling it. Try DOING something instead, it's a rare thing it falls into your lap.

You forgot bacon

it's okay you can always try again later :)

One more thing you're no good at, coward.

OP if you want send me something to the mail.
So we can keep in touch

Fuck off you skinny piece of shit , youre killing my boner

- masturbate (as much as you can, i'm talking every 2 hours or when you get a hard. also get a nice tight fleshlight/sextoy)
- do drugs (weed, speed, xtc, mdma, lsd, 2cb, maybe cocaine?) (darknet)
- stay away from facebook, instagram, etc. people use that shit to brag and to get you depressed. you will have withdrawal symptoms the first weeks, i'm not kidding

what else, let me think...

Overweight American here. I'll be trying this recipe out this week.

yea i sent you an email i think

well, have fun

Well , since OP is still with us I'd say we celebrate a bit. anyone got some funny shit to share?

OP here i want to thank all of you, i will rethink what im gonna do with my life and maybe not kill myself

OP, you're depressed.
just know that every feeling goes away (although depression is more than just a feeling, it's a serious disease).
i don't really have a helpful advice...
consider this, you have no idea, what will happen next, happiness could be just around the corner, i mean, you don't know the future.
maybe you wake up tomorrow and have a passion for something, you never even thought about in before
do something creative and you will be proud of yourself
stay away from toxic people, friends, family members, could be anyone, who gets you down. the world is full of assholes

how bout oldschool reaction pics

Hahaha that's absolutely fucking disgusting.

Yo btw , how do I respond to a comment?
Clueless as fuck here. call me a Sup Forums virgin if you'd like

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

do spoiler tags not work anymore?

Get drunk and feel better

Now that's just disturbing