Trump wants to deport this

Trump wants to deport this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sextoyget.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump wants to deport illegal immigrants and halt immigration for 90 days from countries listed as terrorist supporters by the Obama administration

>"DUDE TRUMP WANTS TO DEPORT EVERY NON WHITE!"

Why are democrats so stupid bros?

cute. moar?

And permanently deny refugee status to people displaced by war in Syria.

What a fucking hero. What an example of a perfect human specimen Trump is.
Why aren't we all privileged plutocrats like Trump?

Why does she have no hands ?

Why would he want to deport her she's fucking korean

Good. ''It'' is ugly as fuck or a lady boy. Deport it already.

And fuck your liberal tears too. I am sure you can find another shithole to stick your puny peepee into.

why not?
equality means deporting the ugly as the nice ones. lol

Because there's not a single place between Syria and the U.S. that they could go.

is she fucking a korean?
looks like she's working in a grocery store to me

It's part of their political philosophy.

Scream, shout, take no responsibility, cry like babies when you don't get your way, and make no effort to become intelligent about anything.

Yeah, fuck every previous obligation to accept refugees from places we have dropped bombs on. Our word means nothing anyway - may as well openly admit that we're perfidious as fuck.
We're in Trump country now...its every man for himself.

From out of fucking nowhere......Jimmy Corkhill.
You must be one old cunt Sup Forumsro!

That sounds like you are describing Trump himself

For everyone hot one deported, there are 100,000 nasty mother fucker that go too, well worth it.

>perfidious
per·fid·i·ous
pərˈfidēəs
adjective literary
deceitful and untrustworthy.
"a perfidious lover"

I'm getting on a bit. Noice dubs dude

FUCK ME these Kikes are Shilling HARD this week huh?

>297 ways to look great for less

What an odd number. They couldn't make up three more?

>military strikes against ISIL
>obliged to take in unlimited refugees

no

Did you just learn a new word, retarded fuckwit?

Deport her to me.
You merifats don't deserve beings like her.

>unlimited
Try again retarded cunt.
We don't even accept in the refugees we've agreed to take in.
No one in the world trusts the words of American any more.

Can you blame them?

Fuck syrian trash.
We allowed them here, they look at you weird, they respect nothing, they are absolute assholes and they want free shit.

Fuck syrians and fuck your retarded sense of justice or humanity. Suck their dick, take them in your home and shut the fuck up if you care so much.

So... is Trump going to bomb ISiS MORE or LESS than Obomba?

If more, he's breaking his promise to stop being the worlds police man, if less he's breaking his promise to be hardline on ISIS

Either way, the hypocrisy will sicken me

What you might not have heard is that he is corresponding with authorities in Syria to set up safe zones for refugees. A much better plan than transporting millions of bodies to foreign countries where they dont fit in. Also there's a huge problem of people who aren't really refugees abusing the program for western wellfare.

U.S. shouldn't be obliged to take any refugees, though if an elected government promises to take some in, it should follow through on that promise, even if it is wrong to do so.
Jordan and Saudi Arabia have conducted military strikes in Syria. Surely they should take in the refugees.

Ah, the famous American hospitality we're world famous for.
Our new tourism slogan "FUCK OFF BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM"

Isn't that what it says at the foot of the Statue of Liberty?

It'd be a hell of an effort to be more strike-happy than ol' 'bom 'bom

>worlds police man =/= continuing an allied fight against a world security risk

your grasping straws user

And had he set up these safe zones prior to denying them
Refugee status?

Seems like a thing you should do first, I mean, if your intention is to alleviate human suffering and not just duck someone over because they're foreign

I'm not american you retarded dogshit.
I don't care what your shitty statue of hypocrisy is saying.

As I said. You want those poor refuges? Stuff them in your house and maybe stuff some far up your ass where your head is.

So Trump is going to be even more of a pussy than a gay liberal Muslim like Obama?

How disappoint

Good. Neither am I.
Fuck those retarded shit stains, am I right?

this is the funny thing isnt it. everyone is eager to help these poor refugees and when it comes time to figure out where to put them they suddenly close their doors and pawn the responsibility off on someone else.

according to the democrats immigration policy it says "fuck my shit up fam"

>basing policy off a plaque on a statue
You libshits piss all over an actual legal document like the constitution because
>lel its like totes just an old piece of paper xD
but you'll take policy advice from a fucking statue that the french gave you as a gift?

And why is worshipping a 200 piece of parchment written by oligarchs is in any way less retarded.

The funny shit is that merika all these years can't get any shit done.
Bomb a country? Do it fucking right and kill everyone.

I don't care about these refugees. They can go fuck themselves.
Fucking assholes breeding like rabbits, walking in the street with 5-6 kids, some of them even criticizing they way people dress.
Who the fuck are you, you dirty peasant that we should follow your shitty allah akbar way of life.

I say get them all, stuff them in camps and make them work or you know, kill them.
Maybe give some to this good hippy that likes to help them.

Mexican traps?

Refugees don't belong here

She totally busted you, creeper

>edgeless underage teen who isn't even self supporting giving foreign policy advice on the Middle East
Work
Of
Fiction.
Only a fool would believe.

>you actually believe

If you know she's illegally in this country why are you supporting the company that has hired her?

she can deport my jizz from my nut sack

>Trump wants to deport this.
[citation needed]

Because it was actually written as a practicable, legal document relating to the limits of government, instead of a John Lennon-tier quote on a fucking statue, that's why.

Nobody has a right to come to the states.
Eat a dick

so...Trump?

they've literally been discussing getting the national guard together and rounding immigrants up. Are you fucking retarded or just incredibly ignorant?

You have to be at least 18 to post here, edge lord.

>U.S. shouldn't be obliged to take any refugees
You know what bugs me about refugees?

Their sense of entitlement. They're offered safety in places like Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, but they act like being offered anything less than the US or UK is an insult.

Fuck them. Let them stay in their shithole country if that's how they feel.

Just so all you retarded Trump stump sucking faggots realise,
You can be an illegal immigrant and not have broken any law.
"Illegal immigrant" is a pseudonym to easily describe a whole swathe of people who, for various and numerous reasons (most often beuraucratic reasons) , find themselves without proper documentation to prove their citizenship.

The subtlety is lost on every Trump supporter, who can only think in single syllable, easily chantable catchphrases

>rounding [....] immigrants up
You missed a word out m8, can you guess what it is?

You're not very smart

>shit tier country
You mean America?
The "Land of Carnage and Crime"
Death rates the highways they've been.
Drugs as cheap as candy
48% unemployed
(All claims direct from Dear Leader Trump)

Potassium
Was I too harsh with your beloved refugees. awww.
Go greentext in /mlp/ faggot, Sup Forums isn't for your.

>You can be an illegal immigrant and not have broken any law.
>Crossing the border without the proper legal documentation and rights to do so is not breaking a law

Hey dumbass.
If they entered the states workout proper documentation, they broke the law.
What part of that needs to be in crayon for you to understand?

Read
Then stfu

>edge lord
back to facebook boi.

Old news. Most of the sjws aren't smart.

FPBP

Being an illegal immigrant means they've already broken the law by being here illegally

There are literally thousands of ways you can be declared "illegal" without ever having broken a law.
Yes, you are retarded

If she's illegal why not deport her? Once you deport her actual criminals and men have no excuse to stay.

This guy gets it.
That's what I'm saying.

Self entitled shit tier people. Something like most of the sjws in this thread.
Seen many refugees in my country, met only 2-3 people that actually respected the help our country gave them.

That was actually fake news, used as a russian tactic to identify the leaker. Don't propagate it.

>Illegal
>Without ever having broken a law
Have you ever fucking looked at a dictionary?
Kill yourself faggot
Holy fuck I didnt think someone could be this fucking stupid

If you want Muslim Syrians here so badly, how many are you prepared to let live in your home?

read
then stfu

You could be a no borders retard and argue that crossing the border *shouldnt* be a crime because >"we r all human beans!"
and all that bullshit you spout, but as it currently stands crossing the border without documentation *is* currently a crime, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

u wot

>self entitled shit tier people
Trump has drained more out of the welfare system than just about any single individual in American history .

Does this make him great?
Then surely the thousands who try and emulate him are simply following his example and living the American dream

>between $47 and $61 for cartons of cigarettes
>people actually pay that much money to smell like shit, lose their sense of taste, sound like shit, get winded after walking up stairs

You people are morons, man.

She looks like a sex doll

>criminal vs civil infraction
Yes, you are not only retarded, but also ignorant to the intricacies of the topic you discuss.
Leave

>being this left
>on 4chin
are you lost from tumblr? shall I call you a taxi?

I've got one spare bedroom...it's not a sustainable solution .

Beth fuckin' Jordache

CVS doesn't sell cigarettes anymore. OP's picture is old.

Oh my fucking cheezus.
How stupid are you? Who's talking about that orange piece of human shit.

I don't give a shit about him. Can you even read? Is your head so far up your asshole that you can't see the thread that well?

>assuming he only way to be declared illegal is to border jump
You are way out of your league here fam.
Sit the fuck back down, the big boys are talking

TRUMP IS AN ASSHAT

A civil infraction is still illegal you doublenigger, no matter how minor

>who's talking about trump
You, you mentioned shit tiered entitled faggots draining the welfare system.
That is the dictionary definition of Trump

Only a state governor can use the national guard.
You don't know shit.

So now you're admitting it's illegal.
>Even the most severely retarded can learn, albeit slowly.

Moar like this
sextoyget.com

>the big boys are talking
Except you arent, none of you havent made a single argument other than
>NUH-UH!
and various ad homs

Why do they call it the National Guard if only the individual states can use it?

What do we do with the niggers when there's no spics to keep them in check anyways?

Can we start sending them back to diamond mine shithole, aka the "mother land"

So, your visa re-issue is lost or delayed thanks to americas inability to perform basic admin...and while waiting for re-issue you have a child.
That child is an undocumented "illegal" but has committed no civil or criminal infraction.

>having such a paucity of imagination that simple LEGAL/ILLEGAL labels apply in all situations
No need for judges is there ... the law is clear
(FYI it's not clear, we need judges to interpret the law in each individual situation because each circumstance is individual)

The nuance is lost on a faggot like you

Says the guy from "NIG NOGS OUT" inc

You're going to die. They will try and convert you to a fucking muslim. If you won't accept they're going to rape you, beat you and kill you.
Haven't you heard? They believe in the god of piss. I mean peace.

But with what you're saying you seem like a gullible person so I guess you're going to turn muslim.

Please. Go kill your whole family and then kill yourself. Your stupid gene have to disappear.

NO you absolute faggot. I'm talking about the fucking refugees that think they are fucking princes in every country they go.
Trump is like bush, a second 9/11 will happen, yada yada terrorasm, herp derp AMERIKA FUCK YEAH!

Hope he starts a nuclear war and we all get wiped out. Fucking gene pool is shit.

Appeal to emotion

That shit cray like OJ

The child is legal if you're legal

Oh yeah ...those hoity toity aloof refugees I see everywhere

Introspection must be a thing that happens to other people for you huh?

Fuck you all guys.
Fuck merika, fuck trump, fuck the dirty ass refugees, fuck social justice fedoras.

I'm out.
>I miss Führer