All people breed because they want to make themselves happy (by having kids)...

All people breed because they want to make themselves happy (by having kids). People don't take any consideration into whether or not they would actually be good parents, or if their children would have been better off not having them as parents. People just breed to make themselves happy and so that they can impose their worldview on someone else who doesn't have a choice but to deal with it (their children). Everyone has a disgusting sense of entitlement to have kids, and unfortunately the way society is structured there is no mechanism in place to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People breed because they a hardwired to. By the Mother Nature whose name you so pretentiously invoke, ironically enough.

Protip: lrn2Evolutionary Biology b4 u hurt yurself

lmao water is never running out you retard. or atleast not any time soon. nice bait tho.

I agree in principle. You could phrase it less misanthropic, but you are right about the entitlement. It's the thing that I despise about it the most.

It's instinctual you retard. Might as well hold it against people for the "entitlement" of wanting to live.

Unless water leaves the Earth it cannot "run out"; it is endlessly recycled.
Two thirds of the Earth's surface is covered in water over a mile deep. Even more is inside the Earth.
What you may be worried about is availability.
Isaac Asimov thought we would be using nuclear reactors on the Antarctic coast to melt water for human use all over the world. Or maybe Greenland, since it's closer to the US.

There's hardly anything instinctual about modern life. Why anyone would have the audacity to say that "his or her child is needed in this world" is beyond me. Within less than a decade, another billion people were born. We are at something aroung 7.6 billion people on te planet now.

The best way to do something for the planet and the environment is to have no children at all or have one child at most.

The rate of change of the rate of change of world population has already flattened out.

We produce more than enough food to feed the world, the problems are in distribution and economics. The same could be true for water in short order if the global economy was pushed to invest in it.

Stewardship of our resources is always good, but the hardships caused by having children are socioeconomic, not limited by catastrophic resource limits.

This planet would have to suffer some sort of completely devastating and unprecedented cataclysm (like, Permian Extinction level) for it to truly "run out" of water in the sense OP the Treefucker is worried about.

Still, in a way it is a concern; the Midwest _is_ running out of water. Local areas and geographies can absolutely become barren wastes, triggering mass migration and geopolitical chaos as people follow the water.

Are you referring to Henry Kissinger's NSSM 200?
pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

It's not over populated either. We still have huge tracts of land that are unused.

>to have no children at all or have one child at most.
Yes, that worked so well in China. One child per family. Nobody wants a daughter, right?
They used amniocentesis to detect girl-embryos and aborted them. Now they have 14Million men with no hope of ever having a wife and China is importing women from countries where the men have been killed off by war.
Great idea.

Read this OP if you are a bit emotional
And i might not be your adopted well when What does that even mean?

Oh boy...

>Why anyone would have the audacity to say that "his or her child is needed in this world" is beyond me.

Let me stop you right there, Captain Autismo. You see, your average person NEVER FUCKING DOES THIS. They don't think about the consequences of fucking. What are you, insane? They just DO IT. Because every cell in their body says to. And that is all according to plan. They are supposed to not have to think about it, to almost do it subconsciously, to actually have a haze of confusion and hormones actively blocking their higher brain functions from analyzing it too much.

This is due to the way humans evolved, and if you'll get over yourself, I'm sure someone would tell you why.

>all this edge, yet you still chose to be the edgiest

We aren't running out of water dip shit. 70% of the earth surface is water. just go get some, boil the shit out of it and boom, water.

True. The problem is more "too many people in one area" than "oh shit, we're running out of places to physically live!".

Good theory to set us back to stoneage. Let's just all act according to our basic instincts. Great logic, OP!

I guess you missed the point of birthcontrol that's been around for almost a hundred years.

>its instinctual, its instinctual, its instinctual, its instinctual

it just means people don't really have self control.
when attractive women come around me, my mind immediately goes to resist mode because all i can think about is fucking them.
i never let my dick do the thinking for me, i just always stressed having personal integrity. no one forced me to do that, it's something i just picked up on my own.

it all comes back to love making. if the child isn't born out of love, then honestly, it should not have existed.

China is the perfect example of why you don't just up and _do_ shit like that without years of international study and debate. Not five assholes sitting in a room jacking off to Karl Marx.

I still maintain that we've had the means to feed, clothe, and house every individual on earth in perpetuity for at least a century. Antiquated socioeconomic structures keep getting in the way.

Humans don't have much self control. Arguing anything else is laughably foolish. It is easily demonstrable and I've got over 7 billion examples in my pile to pull from: you've got wishful thinking and delusional grandiosity in yours.

I'm not OP you dumb fucker.

Over populated, but still good with less OIL industry

I'm not having kids. Seems pointless.

My own little world ends with me.

Get off your high horse. Let me break it to you, since obviously no one else does: You are an audacious prick.

People DO have self-control. The vast majority of people do eventually want to have kids. It doesn't really matter if they have them "too early" or make a conscious decision and plan it out. It is rare that someone decides NOT to ever have children despite being healthy and capable to reproduce.

Something makes me want to recommend to you to not have children either. Take a wild guess as to why ...

Birth control is available in various forms around the (civilized) world, if you haven't noticed. It's even free in most western countries, if you know where to get it.

Some people may really just act on their instincts and most basic desires, but most people know the deal about actions and consequences.

Wrong post?

In every country with extensive birth control they are are having a problem with rapidly aging populations and nobody to replace them.

Japan is a prime example of this.