Wwyd

wwyd

Leave.

My chubby big titty pawg gf. If she was your playground wwyd? Have more if interest

Tit fuck her until I came in her hair

no, we'd still leave

wwyd?

I'd make her use a remote vibrator under this dress and trigger it randomly to max.

ask for age.

Wwyd

I would give it cancer.

wwyd?

wwyd?

deepthroat

give them sweaters. they look cold

Take her to her parents house, to the room she grew up in. Tie her to the bed, spread eagle, face down. Fuck her hard, slap her ass. Cum in her pussy, her back, her hair. Leave her tied up for her daddy to find. How about her?

Grab the back of her neck and force my dick down her throat until she was gagging, and cover her glasses with cum.

I'd give her max 19 lel.
any kinks?

Whatcha gonna do when this chick runs wild on youuuu

This chick loves to fuck, what would you do?

Nah, really, 23
Anal, and being slapped around

Mariah?

I'd make her wear a fucking dog collar, walk her around her neighborhood on all fours completely stripped down, choke her and put her face down in the cement while i fuck her raw and bust deep in her cunt. tie her leash to the tree and let it sink in for her. wwyd?

what would you do to these two?

>I would flirt with her best friend, do my best to make it seem like her friend was returning the flirting. Get her nice and jealous.
>I would causally mention that I needed a ride home. I would be the only guy at the ren fair not dressed up like Robin Hood, so I'd stand out even more.
>Her friend would be too hot, and too good for me, but I'd let her know I'm really interested in this girl. Her friend would play along. Put us in the back seat together.
>I'd still pretend to flirt with the friend, totally ignoring this virgin girl who tries too hard, but at some point in the ride, I'd casually graze the outside of virgin girl's thigh.
>She'd feel a rush of emotions, as though she's betraying her friend, or something, but also curiosity. She'd say nothing about it, but would be destroyed.
>I wouldn't look at her. I'd make her wonder if it even happened. I'd have them drop me off at a liquor store, pass them a twenty for the ride with my number on it to the friend. "For the ride," I'd say.
Cont?

Push the blonde's head into her friend's pussy. Pull her hair while I slowly enter her from behind. Pump my cock into her harder and harder until she can't control herself any more. Pull her around, cum in her mouth. Have her slowly dribble a little cum onto her friends belly, tits, finally finishing with a deep kiss. Her friend swallows my load while blonde goes back and licks up the leftovers off her friends tummy. Tell me more about what you would do to her.

force to suck my cock while they finger each other.

Nice. Loving her boobs. I'd bend her over and spank hard while she begs me to go inside her.

Sure

you know what I would do to her...

make her run

what about her?

wwyd

WWYD to this preggo whale?

Tell her that more revealing stuff makes her look better lel.

I'd tear that clothes off her and let everyone see how i please her pussy with my cock.

Nice. Would love to see her choke on a dick.

wwyd?

>after I got out, her friend would tell her what I told the friend, that I'm interested. It would create a storm in virgin-girl's mind as I disappeared into the liquor store. Did I brush her thigh on purpose? Why was I flirting with her friend if I wanted to get closer to her?
>She'd be wracked, and it would take time. Eventually, her friend would cajole her into texting me.
>They would both have been drinking a little, giddy. Virgin girl would feel watched by her friend, a little bravado. She'd text
>Hey, boy. Remember me from the ren fest? My friend gave you a ride home.
>I'd make her wait. A good day or so, long enough for the friend to no longer be with her.

choke her out with your cock

I would for sure. Grab her head and push it all the way and watch her fight for some air but secretly wanting more.

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=125682&c=2322603377TRVP
Survey For "Research Purposes"

>After she waited, the wind would be out of her sails. I'd text back something a little hurtful, but not dismissive.
>Oh ya. The bigger one. You seem nice, but shy. What's up?
>Of course she would show her friend this, which would create a lot of angst, why so mean? Bigger one? As in, they are both big? Who am I to say that?
>But the curiosity lingers. I asked what's up. This demands a reply, rude or dismissive or other. She'd promise to text something mean, but she'll want to leave things somewhat open. I'll be ready for this.
>"Big, huh? U don't like curves? Ur into men, I get it. Never mind."
>Again, I'd give it some time. I wouldn't involve myself right away. I'd wait a few hours, maybe overnight.

anal

my little sister

Why is she not also your little rape victim and also the little mother of your child?

Wwyd

i fucking wish

wwyd?

tie to bed and finger while pushing a vibrator up her ass.

>I text as if she'd never said anything in the first place.
>Wana hang? Time and place.
>Water on coals. Turning a reply like that. She'd want to know what kind of man wouldn't defend himself from being called gay, from being ridiculed, and would also desire her, even if she isn't perfect.
>And she isn't perfect. Not in her own mind. Not in the deepest recesses of her psyche where society has pushed her down. Has coiled her tightly into a ball. Into a ball of compressed tears and pain, headaches.
>The ball is in her court. Where and when? Reminds her of her favorite, or favorite for now, rom-com, the french one with all the narration.
>She cannot fathom making such a choice. Swallowing her pride, knowing she'll have to hide this decision from her best friend, from every one, she will text, "I dunno. U decide."

You need to get on that iPhone, sluts gonna have pussy pic galore on there.

FYI she's 12

wwyd to this cumdump?

Pin to the ground and eat out while playing with boobs

Ha, little slut.

I'd lure her out to a secluded spot pretending to be some jock dick she's texting her pussy to. Chloroform her, take her back to her new home in my basement.

Hover my dick over her pussy and slap her awake, as soon as her eyes twitch I'd thrust all the way into her. She screams, she panics, but her hands are tied behind her back. It's quick the first time, I'm too excited, bust a nut right inside her before going upstairs.

She has no fucking clue what ish appening or why.

Do this again for weeks. Police are looking for her but eh, they aren't going to find her.

Post on Sup Forums, see pics of this slut, see brother wants to fuck her too. Too good to pass up, I know where she lives, contact you, bring you to her. You're hesistant, want to help her, but the offer of her pussy is too much to resist.

She's blindfolded, she screams she cries, I'm impressed with how little you give a fuck as you cum inside her. I don't give her a pill after this one, I let you breed her, you leave. I rape her again and again for months, you come back now and again to try her ass and mouth.

Eventually send her back home, she has your kid, she has no idea.

Man there's no question, she thinks she's a little seductive slut?

Kidnap her and run a fucking train right through her, 50 guys, rest them up then go again and again. Let her go once all holes hav ebeen torn apart.

>This would be my cue. I have all the cards. The trick is complete.
>I would tell her to come over. A few friends and I are going to play settlers. This is of course a lie. I've never played Settlers of Catan, I wouldn't even know how. And she would know in her heart this is a lie. A guy like me, the kind of guy who doesn't dress up for a ren fair and who flirts easily and who asks to be dropped off at a liquor store and who doesn't shave properly, and who...
>But she'll make herself believe.
>She'll come over.
>I'll have her sit on the couch as I head into the kitchen.
>"Muh friends bailed" "Where's the board" "My friend was gonna bring it."
>classic blunder, too obvious, so I'll have to knock her confidence down just a bit.
>You can leave if you want to. Or you can hang if you want. Do you drink?
>I'll ask this as I'm handing her some "craft" pale-ale. Nothing important, just not shit-tier beer.

?

my sis just getting ruined is a fucking dream of mine. I'd bust deep in her pussy, breed her and dump her off.

Dick inbetween the cut of this teens shirt

Olivia Boström.
Lägg dig måns.

Nice. I bet that bitch would love to get gang raped.

wwyd to rights ass

I've seen this a while ago

my gf has a rape fantasy...wwyd? her name is amy

Been through her dirty underwear?

Ex's sister

heavy drinker
wwyd?

>I'd sit beside her. Close. Very close, but still seem to ignore her. She'll feel awkward. I will do nothing about this, making my way through half a beer.
>I would check to see if her legs are shaved. It won't be hard, but that will be my cue. If they are, it's go time, because I can catch her with that.
>"You shaved your legs." I'll bluntly announce. "Did you think something might happen?"
>Poor virgin girl. She'll stand. I'll stay seated. "No, no. I mean, I always shave my legs. I can shave my legs. What do you mean?" etc.
>I'll let out an easy laugh as I take another swig. "Too bad. It would have been nice if you shaved for me. Oh well. Want to watch something?"
>This will take her off-guard. I'll leave the scent of the embarrassing argument in the air, refusing to diffuse it.
>She'll sit, not as close as we were at first, confused, unsure. I'll turn on Netflix. The red screen will tint the room, as I lean over, run my hand behind her neck, gently, but firmly, and kiss her.
>I'll kiss slow at first. She's in a whole new world. She's practiced and kissed a few boys, probably even given a blowjob or two, but this is confusing. This is something else. She's unsure, but I seem so sure.
>Is this happening?
>I'll kiss her deeply, reach down for her ankle.

wwyd ?

>I'd run my hand up her leg, to her knee, then slowly to the inside of her knee, while kissing her, and just before she remembers herself and slaps away my hand, just before she has time to think this might be a bad idea, I'd take my hand away, let her go.
>"Yes, mam. Shame you didn't do all that shaving for me."
>I'd leave her guessing whether or not "all that" was a dig.
>"So what do you want to watch?"
>If she mentioned a program, whatever she'd mention, I'd say, "that's dumb. Let's watch..." something that's very different from what she said.
>But more than likely, she'd still be phased, almost in shock, and her wisp of a voice would say, "Whatever you want to watch."
>I'd say, "What I'd really like to watch is you getting undressed."
>She'd be shaking. Unsure, confused, but excited. I'd stand her up, and undress her slowly down to her slip. Of course she's wearing a slip. Then I'd tell her to stand there, just like that. I need to write something.
>I'd get out my journal and pretend to write. If she asked anything, which she wouldn't, I'd tell her to keep quiet and stay in that pose.
>Others had seen her naked, gotten to first base, but she would never feel so exposed as she did in that moment, having something written about her, by someone she doesn't know. Someone she wants so badly to know, now.

>Five minutes does not seem that long. When you are standing, partially exposed to a stranger you feel intimate with, five minutes is forever. And that's how long I would write. Maybe I write cheesy poetry, but just in case she sneaks a peek later, I'll write something that seems substantive, even if it's not.
>Five minutes.
>Like steeping tea.
>It softens her, at once relaxes her and infuses her with the electric energy that drew her to my apartment in the first place.
>Five minutes.
>She's stuck, under my control. Time to make her feel like she has options.
>I would tell her if she's uncomfortable, she can go, I won't be upset.
>I'll remind her I never locked the door behind her, tell her that I won't.
>I'll turn off the light and ask, "Are you ok with this?"
>"This." Such a vague word, exactly what I want. She'll only be able to say yes or no, all in or all out, and at this point, there's no way she's saying no. She'll nod and say, "uh-huh." and I'll say good, and lead her back to the bedroom.

Still there? Continue?

Guess not. Well, thanks for the pics. Sauce, anyone?

Would totally pork the chubby mad girl behind them.

She's like, "Why are you taking a picture of those skanks?" She'd do anything for a little attention.

Wwyd

Dunno, but I'd do it slowly, then rough, then slowly again, then maybe rough again.

Oh Yea I'd think she would like that

This

Sister

It's sad this thread seems to have died. I was enjoying it.
Would smash hard. She looks like she could take pain.

She is actually pretty innocent believe it or not, but hey fantasies are fantasies. Here's another pic for answering :P

Oh, innocent is my forte. Game on. Would slowly seduce and confuse, have my way with her and make her want me. what a cutie! Czech? Romie?