ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/CONFESSIONS/STUPID OPINIONS

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/CONFESSIONS/STUPID OPINIONS

not fbi i swear

jk, i am fbi. you passed the test

I would really get behind this thread if it was about secretions.

I got 3 people killed and I didn't even have to lift a finger to do it. There's no trace of evidence too.
No one knows I was even at the scene of the crime besides the three who were killed.
They got what they deserved.

Why would I have a gut feeling that it will work out with a girl, even if all seems to be going against it?

One of the things that really goes against it working out is her reluctance to get together. Either is "busy" and says we should, or just out right doesn't respond...

But then there's the extremely long text conversations (6-8 hrs+)

Or instances like these

I was walking, and she was sitting on the edge of a tree planter talking to someone on the phone. (Probably her sister, she does that quite a bit) I then sorta scratched my nose, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her kinda begin to smile. I don't know if it was from the call or if it was because of me

Another time I sorta turned my head randomly and saw her standing right there waiting for class, and it seemed like our eyes just sorta met and held for a few seconds.

bump with tits

I can't be in a relationship

I feel I can't handle civilian life

I'm going to Ukraine to work at a hospital in the ATO but the thought of me getting killed and my family and friends not finding out scares me more than death
-A

yeah...
that they visit you in your dreams is bullshit.

Always been decent at catfishing, only did it for fun mostly, but I tried extorting some money out of some old fuck the other day and made 20$. I feel like shit about it, but w/e.

she's using you as an emotional vent. if you enjoy that and only that, great. if not, then move on. seriously, don't give her any more attention if you're not content with what you have.

I had an ongoing sexual relationship with my brother (I'm a guy too) for 7 years when we were kids, it ended when he was 15, he decided he didn't want to be gay and wanted to have a girlfriend. Was pretty out of the blue.

Eh, would that typically include her actually venting to me? And messaging me first specifically to vent?

Besides, she almost seems to be a positive influence in my life

then it sounds like you're content with the level of involvement that she has in your life. im just telling you what i needed to hear when i was younger.

im unhappy with my life and theres no option to take that doesn't involve immense amount of self harm or harm to those close to me.

Lmao, even I who never turn down an easy buck (I've downed from milk cartons to beer), would feel like shit, I mean, what did you tell her?

Imagine her sleeping at night thinking of whatever you've promised to get her showing up at her door the other day.

Eh, I am content with being friends (Not an Emotional sponge) , but I honestly want more from this.

I'm just trying to figure out why my gut could be saying that it will workout with her in the end.

It's warm out tonight so I plan on going for a walk to a park where gay guys hang out. I'm hoping to suck off at least 5 or 6 guys before coming home and jacking off.

My new years resolution is to suck 50 cocks but I'm hoping to be closer to 200.
I've only sucked off 1 guys so far this year but it's been cold out so now that it's warming up I can go out and suck as much cock as possible.

>inb4 AIDS - you can't get aids from sucking dick.

I come on here everyday
I don't know why i do it, i dont find any joy or entertainment anymore, it's just a reflex to open the tab and lurk everytime i start up the browser

if you care about someone, then find happiness in them. If you care about no one, then why bother with how sad they will be if you kill yourself

that sounds like rationalization. kill off any hope of things becoming more than they are now and if things go farther, it'll be a pleasant, unexpected surprise. if you cannot follow that path, then it's time to seek romantic/sexual relations elsewhere.

I gave a mates girl ass to mouth behind a club..

I think I'm an alcoholic

I believe a group of elites play monopoly with the world

There is no such thing as alcoholism faggot, it's like saying your addicted to weed.

but there is lack of self control
tell your mate, come clean and stop the guilt

Rationally I know it probably won't workout. But for what ever reason my gut just set on saying it will work out. Maybe it's seeing the big picture and not just focusing on small details?
IDK.

But, I am kinda just gonna leave it be, continue as I am with her, and leave it open if I find a different girl aswell.

I went to kohls and grabbed some shirts and shorts then walked by the women's underwear section and grabbed pink lace panties. Then I went to the fitting room so it looked like nothing would be weird because I had shorts and a shirt to try on and then I got naked put the panties on then my clothes and put the thong tag in the shirt pocket and left it.

fag.

I'm a beta who can't quit being one.

I've had like 20 crushes in my life, and talked to all of them frequently (to the point of, sadly, being a really close friend). Most of the times we didn't get together for some reason, either that being my fuckboy-ness or her thinking she's hot shit and wanting some other guy.

Most would look at my situation and go ''nigga stop trying and become a better person overall, bitches will come'', but really, why would I?

I know that there are millions of reasons to work out, study hard, and all of that shit, but what's the point of all of that in the end? The chase is too attractive to me, even though I've lost all of them so far and can't seem promising to win anytime soon. Maybe I just gotta stop being a fucking faggot and walk up to the chick and tell that I like her? Because either she wants me to ask her out but I can't catch the lead or she straight up wants me to never ask so she doesn't have to decline.

IDK man, sometimes I feel like I'll die with a billion friends and no girl.

go to a bar where you know no one, spot a girl you like and chat her up
if you succeed, good for you, if not then no problem you'll never see her again anyway

Alcohol is way worse than weed though tbf and I've been doing both since 14

I don't really feel guilty tbh, she admitted she had already cheated on him before so I was just like why the fuck not?

the be a real fucking bro and tell him that she's a whore
smh you call yourself a friend

while the thought of suicide has come up, it continues to be only useful as a comparison to other bad choices, never a possibility. i do care about the people in my life, but these problems are causing stress to the point of short lived panic attacks. I've never had to deal with this level of stress before and I've realized that my coping skills are not up to the task. While I'm working on coping, the problems continue to get worse. if just one problem would go away, the others wouldn't be nearly as stressful, but they are synergistic and codependent.

i'll just leave it at this, never get into a relationship with someone who's mentally ill.

Honestly working out will actually help, also alcohol.. Ask a girl out for a drink, anything could happen!

I looked at my cousins boobs at a holiday celebration once and she caught me and fixed her shirt and i've been haunted by it from then on out

I think I accidentally circumcised myself lol

do what normies do to release stress
work out, jerk off, the possibilities are endless
The great thing with mental suffering is that it only exists if you want it to

Advice from an overworked med student : be rational about your problems, think about solving them not what happens if you don't

He was a mate at the time but we were never really that close.. Plus some of my ex's have cheated on me with mates loads of times and tbh I don't really care, it's the girls fault for being a slut. I can forgive a bro, but not a hoe

i have been contemplating the solutions, i was simply detailing the issues that i am currently having because of them.
refer to i have been rational and see no option that doesn't cause damage to a large part of my life.

I've fucked 2 of my friends wives and still sext with one of them