It's happening

It's happening youtube.com/watch?v=qFjwfVCiefM

>80% reenactments

It'll be shit

FOR YOU

First: What the fuck is with the LE EVIL tone at the start, not doing that manipulative shit and just shooting objectively and letting all of the control over the portrayal be in the hands of the subject is the exact reason why I like Louis.

Secondly: If that trailer is supposed to be the most exciting parts of the film it looks like it could be his worst doc yet. His whole style is based on face to face interaction and if he couldn't get that with a Scientologist of any note than it's kind of a wasted effort on the whole imo

I'll watch anyway for Louis tho

Thank you for your analysis.

literally fr*cking who

gtfo wtih your e-celeb shit millennial

Any time ;)

Oh my god, you don't know who Louis Theroux is? He's the most popular documentary maker on Sup Forums. How new are you? GET THIS HOT HEAD OUT OF HERE (that's a meme in case you're too new to get it)

he's not an e-celeb, he's some guy PAID by the british GOVERNMENT to ask questions in an autistic way such as "why do you do that?"
"how does that make you feel?"
"does it matter whether I'm a jew?"

lmao i wish I was making this up

he really pussied out on this one

Someone post that autism video youtube kino, I lost it.

>fr*cking
Scientology shills are here guys!

I bet Cruise would've talked to Louis

cruise has never spoken publicly about Scientology

SAY CHEESE.

True, though I guess Louis would be the first to get the scoop on the Mummy and the new stunts he's going to be doing in it, so not a total loss.

based cruise. he just wants to live his life privately and practice his weird faith by himself.

>are you filming a documentary too?
Based Louis. Not sure on a load of it being actors though, has he done that before? Seems kind of pointless if he can't get actual Scientoligists to speak to, I'm sure there must be at least people who have left who would talk to him.

Was there any doubt he'd actually do it? I mean, look at his company's logo. It was an absolute certainty.

He probably resorted to reenactments because that was his last option after exhausting everything else.

laughed at your content, here is a (You) friendo