Kendrick: my dna rules y'all dna sucks

>kendrick: my dna rules y'all dna sucks
>white people: HE'S BEING RACIIIIIST WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING RACIST RAPPER SAYING WE'RE INFERIOR HOW OFFENSIVE

>kendrick: look non-white people we're decended from israelites too man
>white people: HE'S TRYING TO CHANGE HISTORY AND CONVINCE THE BLACKS TO COMMIT WHITE GENOCIDE WAAAAAAAH

>kendrick: if i gotta slap a pu$$y azz nigguh ima make it look sexy :100_emoji:
>white people: KENDRICK LAMAR DUCKWORTH IS COMING TO SLAP THE WHITE RACE PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS ARYAN CHILDREN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lPD5PtqMiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kendrick: releases DAMN.
>white people: HOLY FUCK ANOTHER ALBUM IS COMING ON EASTER BECAUSE KENDRICK IS JESUS ALSO THE ALBUM IS GONNA BE CALLED NATION BECAUSE I PULLED THAT NAME OUT OF MY ASS

The Egyptian and Israelite thing is legit revisionist history though.

He's not offensive, just retarded

He's not literally calling three different ethnicities the true Israelites reeeeee im fucking tired of having to explain this just read the fucking bible

>Kendrick: I'm scared of dying lol
>white people: LOOK AT HIM HE'S GOING ON AND ON ABOUT POLICE BRUTALITY DON'T LISTEN TO THIS NEGRO BOGUS!!!!!

>just read the fucking bible
Oh boy. What's next? "Just read Dianetics" "Just fucking invest in bitcoin" "Just reactivate your Facebook account" "Just force yourself to do something monotonous and unnecessary"
How about you just fucking wise up? How's that?

And now we observe the triggered brainlet in his natural habitat, Sup Forums

you know the whole issue with white people not being represented in talks about race relations and race and how a lot of what they say is misread (which it isn't)

Kendrick gets way worse than that here lol

Yeah the great thing about dicking around in ambiguity land is that you're exempt from saying anything concrete and you can just pull the "You don't get it" card whenever somebody questions it

but he's not being ambiguous at all you're literally pulling at straws from your white fragility lmao

Good effort.

OP said people didn't understand the meaning. Make up your mind.

No, I'm not "offended because he said something bad about white people". It's just retarded. It's so retarded it pisses me off that anyone would even think this is a talking point.

*strawmans*

op is right

This kendrick is SJW meme needs to die. Many of his features are with white people (Maroon Five, Anna Wise, Imagine Dragons, U2). And many of the producers of this album are white (James Blake, Alchemist, Bēkon)

Also Kendrick mentions black on black crime and personal responsibility many times on TPAB. This actually angered many SJW warrior types. People seem to forget this, they instead focus on any critique of the treatment of black people as OOGA BOOGA nonsense and dismiss the rest of what he's saying.

Additionally, in this Rick Rubin interview, starting at 6:20. Kendrick mentions DNA and clearly isn't talking about race but instead his credibility and lyrical heritage as an MC.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lPD5PtqMiE

Finally, in the Coachella show he kept talking about how he loved all the fans and how they were "rockin with him since day one." This was to a crowd of nearly all rich white kids. I would argue Kendrick even came off a little naive in that those Coachella fans are just dickriders who want to see a famous rapper. Don't listen to what the bitches at rap genius have to say. Kendrick is a good guy who touches on themes of religion and race in his albums, not some kind of reborn white hating Malcom X.

Thank you for clearing up

I hate sarcasm posters

Good post, but shitposters are gonna shitpost. It's the sad truth, I am tired of explaining why they're wrong every thread every day so I just ignore them.
>Finally, in the Coachella show he kept talking about how he loved all the fans and how they were "rockin with him since day one." This was to a crowd of nearly all rich white kids.
Kendrick talked about this on his song "Fuck Your Ethnicity" (A very anti-racism song)
>"Racism is still alive, yellow tape and colored lines. Fuck that, nigga look at that line, it's so diverse. They getting off work and they wanna see Kendrick"

>paying attention to the opinions of some dumb nigger

Thanks for bumping the thread :)

Pretty much.

The bible is legit revisionism though, and i don't see you bitching about that

white people are inferior
i don't understand why there hasn't been a race war yet, the majority of young whites are fat and lazy (and don't have guns) and the majority of young blacks are fit as fuck and motivated (and do have guns)
it'd be a slaughter

Can someone logically explain that line in DNA tho
>My DNA not for imitation
>Your DNA an abomination
it's seems really close minded from him

this nigger delusion looool. there's no better armed people on earth than white Americans. you'd probably destroy the nu male city whites but you'd be doing us a favor. try and come to middle america and you'd be lynched

It's just a braggadocios rap track. There's really not much to it. He also says there's things in his DNA that are bad too

it's not literal, he's talking about his own history

It's just seems like such a generalization that someone so against stereotypes like Kendrick wouldn't generalize against anyone not like him also to say that every white person must carry the burden of Slavery

he's got more white fans than black ones thou

>the majority of young blacks are fit as fuck and motivated (and do have guns)
So youre assuming that just because we're black we are prone promote to gun violence.
wow

all 3 of my college roommates are black and have guns
jusayin

>allowing guns within campus area

wewlad

OH MAN I KNOW THREE BLACK PEOPLE WITH GUNS SO THEY MUST ALL HAVE GUNS

how can someone be this retarded?

I don't even like rap but it's funny that this guy gets shit on for being an sjw when I've noticed most "woke" blacks call him a coon for pointing out black on black crime

>call him a coon

Wrong, they called him Uncle Tom.

it's probably more probable that more black people own guns than white people

not that EVERYONE that's black owns a gun

Bitch I'm from Oakland and most hood niggas can't even fucking afford a gun and ammo. This meme of any significant number of blacks having guns and being in a gang needs to die.

I don't get it, where the fuck are these people that are saying these things? The only people that really dislike Kendrick's message are baby boomers and news anchors, apart from that almost everybody loves Kendrick

This is complete horse shit

I see blacks on twitter and tumblr saying this.

Literally any social media gramps. Literally no one even watches the news anymore what the FUCK are you doing???

That's not what he's saying. He's not literally saying white people are genetically inferior or whatever, he doesn't even mention white people. I feel like people who take issue with have NEVER heard a rap bar before. He did the same thing on Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe

there's nothing ambiguous about his music. you're just a fucking retard.

/thread

Three of my white friends happen to be complete faggots.
Just saying.

I never hear this. I do hear this though

>white people: when kendrick says "slap a pussy ass nigga", it is actually a profound commentary on his conflict emotional state

>butthurt about Israelites
>Is part of the Aryan race

Does not compute

what kind of paranoid shit is this

look mom, I'm projecting!

my new favorite pasta

You're funny and right
Rare