Hey Sup Forums halp. What is wrong with my toe? It's not an infrown toenail for sure

Hey Sup Forums halp. What is wrong with my toe? It's not an infrown toenail for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

sextoyget.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's aids, you will die tomorrow.

It's an ingrown toenail though.

No it's not bitch

It doesn't feel like one or show signs of it being ingrown Sup Forumsro

this

I'm a podiatrist in Topeka. I'd recommend getting nail clippers, a warm towel and some rubbing alcohol. take the clippers and cut your jugular. kill yourself faggot

Drain that bitch, you'll feel better after.

Kek fuck u

It's an ingrown toenail, had it before. Pop that bitch with a needle, it will hurt like fuck but feels so much better after

dubs make it true

It is an ingrown nail, for sure - seen several hundred, needs cutting out.
Now quit being a fucking baby.

Ok so it is in fact an ingrown toenail.
What's the safe way to get rid of it at home??

looks like full blown cancer. Cut of your toe.

Cut off toe.

OP pop it with a needle and post results

do it faggot, we are waiting

Suck my dick

This.

like being red and swollen?

cut that off too pussy

>not an ingrown nail for sure.
It's a fucking ingrown nail, mate. Go to a podiatrist.

Moar like this
sextoyget.com

Dont know if this is a troll or not but it actually is an ingrown toenail. If you can peel the nail out of your toe and cut it for now and go to a doctor to schedule an appointment to have it removed

Kek ok guis thank you. I just want to cure it at home first. Fuck the doctors.

Just cutting it wont help much, I know from experience. Youre probably going to leave a jagged edge which will irritate it more. I would have the nail removed if I were you, and just let it grow back in

press firmly on the side while pulling the skin away from the nail. It's going to fucking hurt, but you need to drain it to stop the infection.

CP
MODS!!